What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance, girl has been In love with her dads assistant of some sort and and when her dad dies he comes back to the town she lives in

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Di (new)

Di (lamanze) | 9 comments Hello. I'm looking for a book and I never got to read it. I only have the synopsis to go by and that's not even word for word. Anyways about the book. This girl has been In love with her dads assistant of some sort and and when her dad dies he comes back to the town she loves in. So the synopsis is seperated by their different point of views. So the mans point of view was that he hears his mentor has died and he returns home and he wonders if he can light an old flame again.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Di, you can bump your thread every month or so. This puts it back at the top of the list -- you can get new eyes, new ideas.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35101 comments Mod
Di, what year did you see this book?

What was her dad's job and what did his assistant do?

Why did the heroine and hero go separate ways years ago? How many years ago was that?

message 4: by Di (new)

Di (lamanze) | 9 comments Well I only got the synopsis so I don't know how long they have been apart. All I do know is that the daughter came back home after the passing of her father and she is reacquainted with her dads assistant

Midniteillusion (Desiree) (midniteillusion) | 91 comments Is it modern? Historical? Urban? Small town?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Di, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 7: by Di (new)

Di (lamanze) | 9 comments still looking