Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Reviewers needed for Contemporary Erotic Romance

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabelle (last edited Feb 23, 2016 12:39PM) (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments I'm looking to gather some interest and reviews for my new novel, The Swallow. It will be published March 7th so I'd like reviews to be ready before that time (or as soon as possible). It is about an NSA Special Agent that falls for her latest target. The synopsis can be found on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

If you would like to check out the first chapter, you'll find it on my website at http://isabellejoshua.weebly.com/chap...

I have pdf copies available now, and I appreciate you taking the time to look and decide if you'd like to read and review. I ask for reviewers to post their honest thoughts to Amazon and Goodreads. A blog is, of course, helpful, but not necessary.

Reply here or send me an email at isabellerjoshua@gmail.com if you'd like to receive a copy to review.

Thanks!

Isabelle Joshua

message 2: by G (new)

G (keenreader30) | 31 comments Hi Isabelle. Is your book still available for review?

message 3: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments Yes it is. It is in PDF form. Is that fine? I can email it to you. Mine is isabellerjoshua@gmail.com

Thanks!

Isabelle

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 106 comments Mod
I would be interested.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 106 comments Mod
But i won't have my review up in time, that's my only issue.

message 6: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments If you can get it up as soon as possible, that's fine. just send me an email.

message 7: by G (new)

G (keenreader30) | 31 comments Isabelle wrote: "Yes it is. It is in PDF form. Is that fine? I can email it to you. Mine is isabellerjoshua@gmail.com

Thanks!

Isabelle"

Hi I will send you an email now PDF format is fine.

message 8: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments I can read... mamad1188@gmail.com pdf or mobi

message 9: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments Debbie, G, and Lesha,

I sent you all messages with the pdf of my book. Thanks so much!

Isabelle

message 10: by Janeen (new)

Janeen Garner (booknerdneen) | 28 comments I would like to review for you! janeen
s.janeen.garner@gmail.com

message 11: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments Janeen, sent to you via gmail.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Im interested in reviewing this book but the only problem is i can't read pdf. So im going to skip on this.

message 13: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments Lonestar,

I saw you can read in mobi on another post. If I am able to convert it to mobi would you still be interested?

Thanks!

Isabelle

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabelle wrote: "Lonestar,

I saw you can read in mobi on another post. If I am able to convert it to mobi would you still be interested?

Thanks!

Isabelle"

Yes I would. Do you need my email? And your welcome.

message 15: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments you can email at the address above or put your email in the reply and I will send it out.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. My email is Cherokeediva286@yahoo.com

message 17: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments It is downloading. It is a huge file 250MB so it is being sent through Google Docs, but it is a mobi file. I can't open it to check so if there is a problem, let me know.

Thanks.

Isabelle

message 18: by Isabelle (new)

Isabelle Joshua (isabelle_joshua) | 10 comments It is on its way to you.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2016 04:44PM) (new)

Isabelle wrote: "It is downloading. It is a huge file 250MB so it is being sent through Google Docs, but it is a mobi file. I can't open it to check so if there is a problem, let me know.

Thanks.

Isabelle"

Alright i will and your welcome. :)