What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Werewolf Male + Vampire Female, Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance, Adult [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AnonymousBookConsumer (last edited Feb 22, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

AnonymousBookConsumer | 2 comments I read the book probably more than 6 years ago. Not 100% sure on the time-frame. But it definitely did not come out recently. I don't know if it was part of a series or not.

It had a Werewolf male(protagonist) in a city, he might have been some sort of detective(maybe, this is fuzzy). It is an adult book. He gets frisky with a Vampire female...

I forget many of the details so that is about all i can give. I do remember the guy kicking some butt during the book and the girl loving his blood. Trust me, i wish i could give you something more original sounding too, but that is about all i can remember. Any books you can think of that fit this description just let me know and ill check to see if it is the one.

Yea, i know all you guys really have to go off of is a super vague "Werewolf guy that may or may not be a detective that gets with a vampire chick in a city"... But how many of these can there be? I looked for a while and haven't found it yet.

Thank you in advance!

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2427 comments Primal Needs (Primes #7) by Susan Sizemore?

AnonymousBookConsumer | 2 comments Juels wrote: "Primal Needs (Primes #7) by Susan Sizemore?"

Wow, that was surprisingly fast with so little information. This is it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Primal Needs (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Sizemore (other topics)