What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Harlequin. Girl is engaged to rich man but gets kidnapped with his best friend and they escape through woods

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2 comments I read this books years ago it was a harlequin book on the cover the girl is wearing a pink shirt,shorts and hiking books while stood with a guy in the woods I think it was a special edition harlequin. The book is about a girl who is engaged to a wealthy man but she gets kidnapped with her fiances best friend and they get taken to a cabin on the woods and she has bobby pins that she keeps on her bra strap to fix her hair and they use these to get out of handcuffs and escape through the woods. They come across along the way a drug dealers cabin and stay there for a night. The guy ends up breaking his leg along the way and they find a trailer and stay there and the prowl have a atv that they are able to make it back to civilization on. Hope this is enough information for someone to tell me the title of book. Thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33472 comments Mod
Kristen, I moved your request to the Unsolved folder because you're looking for a specific book.

What year did you read this book? "Years ago" could mean 5, 10, 20+ years to different people.

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 2 comments Thanks and it was At least 10 years ago I read this book.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
Kristen, are you still looking for this or did you find it?