YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Ruin (Ruin, #1)
This topic is about Ruin
GROUP BUDDY READ > Ruin (Ruin #1) by Rachel Van Dyken - GBR - Starting March 8th 2016

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83349 comments Mod

I'm not your typical girl. I've been running away from the memories that haunt me for so long that depression has become my only comfort. I was content in the darkness...until Wes Michals offered to be my light.

I didn't know that time wasn't my ally -- that every second that ticked past was one step closer to the end of something that was beginning to mean the end of myself. He tried to warn me. He promised me all he was able to offer--each moment as it came--but it would never be enough.

Sometimes when you think it's the end, it's only the beginning. Wes thought he could save me, but in giving me everything, he ruined me. Because after one kiss, one touch, I couldn't--I wouldn't ever be the same.

And from that moment on, his heartbeat became my own.

Ruin (Ruin #1) by Rachel Van Dyken will be our second GBR for March 2016.

Please read at your own pace, and hide any spoilers ☺ You are welcome to join at any time during the month ☺

Happy Reading Everybody!

Pre-Reading Questions -

Anybody got any thoughts on this one before we start?

Has anyone read anything similar to this before?

Anybody read anything else by this author previously?

message 4: by Jaz (new) - added it

Jaz | 4 comments I've had this on my TBR list since like forever so I'm glad you are gana read it soon xD excited too!
I havent read anything for this author so Im coming into this blind LOL
I might have read a couple of books that seem the same!
Cant wait to start this xD

Robin | 67 comments i have read this series, the seaside series, and the bet series by Rachel Van Dyken. this whole series was really good and i enjoyed all of them because they are quick easy reads with lots of banter and most of the characters are likeable. will be following so i can join in once people start reading and hope everyone else likes it as much as i did! :)

chapter 16 (view spoiler)

chapter 23 (view spoiler)

chapter 27 (view spoiler)