Divergent roleplay discussion

School > School Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 528 (528 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved characters only

message 2: by Lied (last edited May 06, 2014 06:07AM) (new)

Lied (lied) Avis and Daniel walked in. Avis walked to on of the sheld of the library and said in a teasing voice "Daniel, here a book about the plants of Harry Potter, it has your fantasy and your moms plants. Maby she likes it".

message 3: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "Oh she will. She will probably go on a mandrake hunt after reading about it. Maybe she will be able to find the right specimen", said Daniel matter-of-factly. Everyone knows that screaming mandrakes exist.

message 4: by Lied (new)

Lied (lied) She laughed. "Well, if she finds them, I'm not so sure if I want to come over to your house. It won't be fun to meet those creatures."She said. She walked further looking at the books. Knowing that she shouldn't take a book. She had three books at home which still should be read.

message 5: by Bloodyhell (last edited May 07, 2014 11:01PM) (new)

Bloodyhell Daniel took a few biochemistry books. But his eyes were fixed to the literature section. He had many books at home. The floor of his room was practically made of books. As mum said, there are never enough books. Well, mothers were always right.

"So do you find any book to your liking, Avis?", asked Daniel while holding a tower of books.

message 6: by Lied (last edited May 08, 2014 02:04AM) (new)

Lied (lied) She laughed at his tower of books. "Yes, I do but I have some books at home I need to finish first but my mom doesn't like me reading so she probably won't like it if i bring home more books." She said with a sigh. Its a waist of time, iys better when you come help yoir mother. The only time when she could read was when she should be asleep or when moms wasn't home :)

"How are you going to take this home? " she said with a smirk :p

message 7: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "Your mom doesn't like books?", asked Daniel, his eyebrows rising. Who doesn't like reading?? He thought. "Anyway, I'm going to take all these books by looking like a respectable nerd. That means I'm just going to carry them in my arms all the way home", said Daniel with a sigh, then he added, "maybe I can kick the dog out and put the books inside. He will have to walk himself of course". A pitiful whine came from the bag."Just kidding", said Daniel hastily.

message 8: by Lied (last edited May 08, 2014 09:07AM) (new)

Lied (lied) She laughed at his astonishment. "You look very respectable and nerdy so that'll work" She said to tease him.
"Why didn't you bring another bag with you? Wouldn't that be easier?" She said with a wide grin.

message 9: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "One in the front and one in the back? I like the way you think", said Daniel, giving a grin matching Avis's. "By the way, you covered up pretty well back at the English class. That's rather unexpected from a girl from Candor", he said.

message 10: by Lied (last edited May 08, 2014 11:22AM) (new)

Lied (lied) Hahaha "Thank you, I think? I think that's the reason why I didn't get candor." She said, thinking about what he said. She did not lie very often. Only when she saved herself or other with it. It didn't happen very often.
"Do you have everything?"

((Is the schoolday over now?))

message 11: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell "I suppose so...", as he said that, Daniel looked longingly at the fantasy novels section, then looked at the enormous stack in his arms. He shook his head, determined that enough was enough. He turned sharply at Avis. "I will go home now. See you tomorrow", said Daniel cheerily. He just made a new friend today and he was happy.

((Daniel's school day is officially over. Any ideas what we should do next?))

message 12: by Lied (last edited May 08, 2014 12:00PM) (new)

Lied (lied) "Byeee" said avis. "Speek to you soon". Happy thst she hs met such a nice person. She looked after Daniel, laughing at his clumsy ways to open the door with is hands fullm

((Uhm, is there a park or something? So they can play with doggie or something?))

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy Of Tarth | 3081 comments Katarina walked into the library, fiction novel in hand. she walks to back of the last aisle, sinks to the floor, and immerses herself, once again, in a world beyond your imagination.

message 14: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Bree walked into the library. This would definitely be her favorite place. She loved to read. Books could take her into another world, another dimension, another life.

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity walked in to get a break from the rest of the school. She liked to read, but the library was more of a quiet place for her.

message 16: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bree saw a young girl and walked over. She introduced herself, "Hey, I'm Bree."

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity looked up, "hey Bree. I'm serenity. What faction are you from?"

message 18: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"I'm originally from Abnegation, but I just transferred to Amity." "What about you?"

message 19: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "Dauntless," serenity grins, proud of her faction. She never missed a moment to mention it.

message 20: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments ((Thanks!))

Ansel walked into the library on the lookout for a new book when he saw two girls. He decided to say hello and walked up to them. "Hey", he said with a wave of his hand. He had seen them around school before, but didn't know there names.

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity smiled at the boy, "Hey... What is your name?"

message 22: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel smiled and introduced himself. "I'm Ansel. From Candor", he said smiling. "What about you?", he asked them.

((btw he didn't have his choosing ceremony yet))

message 23: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "Serenity, i am from dayntless," she smiles back, surprised at how nice shes being towards him.

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Hey, I'm Bree." "Nice to meet you."

message 25: by Martha Jones (new)

Martha Jones | 59 comments ((Deleting all OOC's.))

message 26: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "Hi Bree, hi Serenity. It's lovely to meet you", he said smiling. "So what are you doing?", he asked.

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity chuckles, "Just talking. What arre you up to?"

message 28: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "I guess we are both erudite now!" Serenity is happy she is meeting him.

message 29: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "Yes, that's awesome", he said. "I'm excited to start initiation...and a little nervous."

message 30: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "I am going to miss dauntless," serenity sighs feeling upset, "it really was my home. I dont know if i will last in Erudite."

message 31: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel sighed and got hit with a pang of sadness. "I know what you mean...I miss my family already", he said.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity smiles at him, she did not want to make him feel bad. She liked him, he was nice without trying to be over kind, "we will be fine. You seem tough. Plus we have each other now, but i usually do not lean on people so do me a favor and dont spread around that i am leaning on you," she teases lightly.

message 33: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (last edited May 30, 2014 11:31AM) (new)

"Honestly, no offense but my family's situation is a little bit worse, because there were two of us and neither of us decided to stay in Abnegation.... for certain reasons other than the obvious. But knowing my dad, he will never speak to us again. And for my mom, I don't know exactly how she will react yet." Bree sighed with heartache.

"And the worse part is my best friend, the person who has ALWAYS been there for me, my twin sister, Bella, is at Dauntless. So, I will rarely, if at all see her, because Dauntless and Amity aren't exactly 'buddies'."

message 34: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel laughed and winked at Serenity. "No worries, I won't", he said grinning. He then looked at Bree and listened. "I know what you mean. My brother went to amity two years ago and I was so sad. But I hope it gets better for you, too", he said reassuringly, "Don't worry. Amity are the faction of kindness. They will probably make you feel as welcome as they can."

message 35: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity rests a hand on Bree's shoulder. She should probably start this whole "nice" thing since she is moving to erudite.
"Itll be okay Bree," she smiles, "i had to leave my little sister. We will all be okay. You will make new friends, and bella is dayntless! We- they are known for breaking the rules. She will come see you."
A pang of sadness returned when she realized dauntless was now behind her again. A tear rolled down her cheek, she hoped Neither of the two saw.

message 36: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bree was reassured by Serenity's and Ansel's words of kindness. (Talking to Ansel)
"You said that your brother went to Amity, do you ever talk to him?"

message 37: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "We both try to as often as we can. During his initiation it was very hard, but after he became a full member it was a lot easier", he said smiling.

message 38: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments Serenity is now begining to cry, thinking of leaving her sister with her father. After what happened to her she did not trust him or her older brother. She faces away from the two.

message 39: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel realized that Serenity was crying and quickly turned to her. "Are you okay?", he asked, genuinely worried about her.

message 40: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments ((Sorry I didn't answer! Notifications weren't working :( ))

message 41: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments She wiped her eyes, "Fine. Im perfectly fine."

message 42: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel looked at her worriedly. "Are you sure?", he asked, hoping he didn't sound annoying.

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments She swallowed down her tears, "its just hard to get that i am no longer dauntless. I will be fine, its just i have a little sister i dont want to leave. I am worried for her."

message 44: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments "Don't worry. She's Dauntless. She'll be just fine", he said trying to make her feel better. "And we'll make Erudite together. We will be full members in no time and then you can go and visit her!"

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "You dont understand," she sighs in frustration.

message 46: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel looked at her sadly. "I know. You don't have to tell me. But just know that I'm here", he said in a soft voice.

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "Thanks," she replies

message 48: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 213 comments Ansel smiled a little. He hoped she would be ok.

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (allthefandom) | -353 comments "We just have some family problems," she touches the bruise on her wrist.

message 50: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bree sniffled. She would never be as strong as her sister, Bella. Hopefully, Bella would even WANT to see her... they hadn't even talked since the choosing ceremony. Hopefully, she thought, they would stay close even though their factions weren't.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11