Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month Archives! > April Book of the Month Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Please suggest the books you're interested in reading with the group in April. Please keep it to either standalone or first in a series.

message 2: by Kylara (new)

Kylara Jensen | 437 comments We should have second place from earlier months be part of the suggestions here.

message 3: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Good idea. I think we've done something like that in the past. I'll go through and add a post with the second placers from previous months. :)

message 4: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Here are books that have finished second in the polls over the past few months. We will include them in April. :)

Truthwitch (The Witchlands, #1) by Susan Dennard The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa Those Girls by Lauren Saft

message 5: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
Truthwitch seems to be quite popular at the minute and I am actually really excited to read it soon!

message 6: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Me too!

message 7: by Kylara (new)

Kylara Jensen | 437 comments I'm hoping to read Truthwitch this month. Basically I'll vote on for April whatever I don't finish in March, lol.

message 8: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments That's always a good plan!

message 9: by Luke (new)

Luke (Lord of the Llamas) (llamalettore) | 68 comments Any of those books work for me, but I'd prefer Truthwitch or Those Girls.

message 10: by Nalz (new)

Nalz (nalztothewallz) | 141 comments Truthwitch and The House of Velvet and Glass and The Grift are the three I would like to read in April :)

message 11: by C.P. (new)

C.P. Cabaniss (cpcabaniss) | 8239 comments Great! I'll add all of these when I make the poll.

message 12: by Cinthia (new)

Cinthia | 467 comments I vote for truthwitch too

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.