Divergent roleplay discussion

School > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 135 (135 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp her with approved characters only

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walks out into the hallway. His hand is still rapped around ambers wrist. He walks a few feet from the door to the cafeteria and stops. "You like that guy don't you?" He asks.

message 3: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber pulls her arm away and looks up. "So what if I do!?!" Amber asks, a little irritated. Then she blushed. Poo. She bites her lip and looks down.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry!))

"I just asked a question amber. And obviously you do. ". Seth says. That guy annoys him but its actually better this way. If someone like him dated amber he'd have a heart attack.

message 5: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber sighed. "Fine, I like him." She admitted. She knew that he annoyed Seth a little, but then again, who didn't?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Well then I guess I kinda approve. I mean he's sorta annoying. But that's just because I think he's too nice so I guess that's supposedly a good thing in a guy? I dot understand it." Seth says. Why would the whole calm and kind thing be appealing. He probably hot this way of thinking from his dad and brother. That's what happens when you live with the dauntless faction head and the guy with the least fears ever/dauntless trainer.

message 7: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber glared at Seth and rolled her eyes. "Who says you have to approve? I mean its my life!" Amber dropped the question amediently. He says he have to approve. "Just don't tell him, alright?" She added.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll I do have to approve. That's my job as best friend slash kinda older brother. Duh that should be obvious. And I won't tell... Probably." Seth kids. Well he sorta kids, the first part was completely true.

message 9: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber chuckles and rools her eyes, but with a smile. "I know, I know. And you better not! Let's go back in... I'm hungry." Right on que her stomagh growled. She grinned and pushed the door open to the lunch room.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah ok))
Seth follows amber toward the cafeteria. His stride is longer than hers though and he gets to the door first.

message 11: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Tobias" Zoe calls. "Hey where were you?" she says "I haven't seen you since morning"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tobias turns around. "Oh hey." He walks over to her. "I was practicing guitar. Where were you?"

message 13: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "I was stuck in history class getting tortured and you weren't there stupid" She punches him jokingly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm so sorry." Tobias says over exaggeratedly. "Too bad I was having fun while you were in class."

message 15: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Sometimes I just feel like pulling your head of your shoulders" she says, jokingly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"But then you'd never get to be graced with my presence." Tobias says. "And you'd hate that."

message 17: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "I'd like to be graced by your presence when I need it in class" She says "And I guess I'd live" she joked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'll go to class some other time. Don't need history to be dauntless." Tobias reminds her. "Besides I was writing a song."

message 19: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Nobody needs history, not even the erudite" she says "I love your songs. What did you write about this time?"

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
((is Zoe going to dauntless?))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a secret." Tobias smirks. "Guess you'll have to wait and see."

message 22: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments (( Yup))

message 23: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Till when?" she asks

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
(( :) ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Till I feel like telling you." Tobias smirks. He puts his arm around her in a friendly way. "Gotta torture you first."

message 26: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "I noticed that" She laughed bit still showing she's annoyed.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cmon you love me and you know it." Tobias says. "Just admit it."

message 28: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Nah" she jokes "You're setting your hopes way too high"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhuh that's great. My best friend of 13 years doesn't love me?" Tobias says in fake shock.

message 30: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Oh shut up" she says "I do"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's what I thought." Tobias smirks. "Walk with me zo."

message 32: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "So what's up, pretty boy" she asks as the stroll down the hallway.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pretty boy? Really?" He asks, laughing. "That would insinuate my only good quality is that I'm attractive."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm naturally funny and sassy))

message 37: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "I told you have your hopes set too high" she says

message 38: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "I told you have your hopes set too high" she says "Oh and trust me u have more qualities than your 'attractiveness' "

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh really? So you don't like anything else about me? Nothing?" Tobias ask, smirking.

((Alex and zack))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Care to share." Tobias asks. "Everything amazingness about me?"

message 41: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Well you're the stupidest person I ever met" she jokes "You're also creative, smart, and yes, I admit, attractive"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Victory!" Tobias half yells, laughing. "Thanks zo."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Victory!" Tobias half yells, laughing. "Thanks zo."

message 44: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments Zoe smiles. "You know it was was hard admitting that so don't expect more"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awe Cmon you know you can tell me anything." Tobias reminds her. "But thanks for feeding my ego."

message 46: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Well I got a lot to tell you but you barely show up" she says kinda annoyed "You didn't even come say Hi or ask how I'm doing for the last two weeks until today"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Tobias stops and looks at her. "I see you every day. What are you even talking about?"

message 48: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Well you just come for a few seconds and start talking about how everything is going on with you and you leave to do whatever without asking about me" she says "What if I had problems? And the only two classes we share you my miss them"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine. What do you want to tell me?" Tobias asks, staring at her, arms crossed. "I never go to class, haven't my whole life."

message 50: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 387 comments "Well at least be there when I'm trying to reach out to you cuz you're never there anymore" she says "You know what forget it"

« previous 1 3