1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > KatyxJulia

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments Hey so my idea is that there is a a girl who runs away from her foster home and meets a boy/girl and he/she tries to help the runaway but she refuses but later on she starts to accept it and they begin to fall in love.

I wanna be the runaway girl

This will contain strong topics such as strong abuse and eating disorders.

This will either be mxf of fxf.

so what do you think?

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments OK so fill this out

Name
small personality
other

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments Name: Lennox Jones
Image:http://cdn.photonesta.com/images/data...
Small personallity:Lennox is a stubborn, rude person when you fist meet her but changes once you get to know her.
Other: Anorexic, self harms.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments ok ill start and i do 1st person so

I walked rode down the street with my blond and pink hair up in a tight high ponytail. I wore a plain-white-slightly-over-sized shirt, ripped old jeans, and worn out black converse-chuck Taylors. I was riding on my foster-brothers skateboard. I had my back bag filled with food, my family money, and some clothes. I had run away and was never coming back.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments (im about to say it)

I continued riding and stopped paying attention to where i was going. And in that second i ran into a boy, of whom was running in front of me, ran smack into me
"Shit!" I yelled as i fell onto the ground with a smack. "what the hell?!"i say

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I pick up my bag and toss it over my shoulder. "'Whatever, just dont tell anybody you saw me"I say picking up my skateboard ready to get back on. I look at my scraped up hands and how my knee was bleeding through the rips.

message 7: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments "No im fine jsut dont tell anyone you saw me..." She says once more putting one foot on the board about to ride off agaiin.

message 8: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I look at him "i really don't need it

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments ((Sorry didn't mean to send))

message 10: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I look at him closely
"I really don't need it,so just leave me alone." I say yanking my arm out of his grip.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I look at him run off. I start riding off again thinking over and over again how i should have followed him. As i was riding blood ran down my knee and seeped some through my jeans. I decide after a while so go there and get help from him.

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I look at the nursing home and grab my board from the floor. I put it in my hand and ran up the steps leading to the door. I walked inside and looked around. I walked up to the desk
"Um is Jacin here?" I ask looking at the lady sitting there.

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments "Ooh hey...ya i guess" I say looking at him um "You work at a nursing hoom..." he says trying not to laugh.

message 14: by Julia (last edited Feb 25, 2016 09:48AM) (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I shoot a glare at Sarah before he brings me to where he would fix my knee. There was some chemistry there i could tell. I began regretting my decision coming here and getting help. I knew once he figured out i ran, i would be sent straight back home.

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia | 1054 comments I hesitated before scrunching it up hoping he dident notice the cuts that where there. I looked at him "oh im uh Lennox" i say looking at him