Mythological RP discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Classes > History

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

[image error]

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 07, 2016 04:47AM) (new)

((This class is now open for this week. If you need more time let me know))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla walked into the room. She stood at the front and looked at the empty seats. She frowned. She was shocked no one was there yet. She walked to the desk and sat on the chair. She pulled out her laptop and started typing away.

message 4: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Magdalena stopped in the doorway to the classroom, looking around to see if anyone was there. There was, one girl. Magdalena sighed, and walked in, sitting towards the front of the room.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla looked at the student. "Welcome to history." she said not looking up from her laptop. "I'm your substitute today. Pull out your book and lets get started." she said pushing up her glasses and looking at the girl. "What's your name?" she said sounding bored.

message 6: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Okay. My name's Magdalena." She leaned over and pulled a book out of her bag. "Am I the only one in this class?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"At the moment yes." Kayla said sighing. "And bad thing is your two hours late. But I'm going to forget that since you bothered to show up. Now tell me what do you know about this school? If you don't know much that's okay." Kayla said.

message 8: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "I'm sorry..... I slept in." She looked up at the ceiling. "I don't know much, to be honest."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. And it's okay if you don't know much. Now" Kayla said clearing her throat. "'Albert Simon was a dragon. He had a human appearance but could change whenever he wanted. He was picked on for it. So in 1243 he put a stop to it. He escaped to a little house that was on this very spot. Then in 1299 he started the schools construction. At first it was only for people like him to have a place to escape and learn about what they are. But know it is open for everyone. Albert said himself "I hated feeling neglected for what I was. That is like judging people from their skin color or what their eye color is etc. I had to take a stand. No one is going to be judged anymore.' So what did you learn from this passage?" Kayla asked.

message 10: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "That....he wanted a place for people like hint one accepted?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh. I'll give it to you. In your actual teachers notebook it says Albert wanted people like him accepted at first. He felt bad for all dragons and wanted to finally feel accepted. Then he opened his school gates for all creatures so they could be accepted and learn about themselves."

message 12: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Magdalena nodded. "That makes sense."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes. Now there is an essay due tomorrow. I advise you to use the class to read pages 13-27 and start on your essay." Kayla said starting to type on her laptop again.

message 14: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) "Um. Okay." Magdalena flipped to those pages in her book and began reading.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you need help I'll be here." Kayla said looking at the student.

message 16: by Ema (new)

Ema (gee-fiera) Magdalena nodded, and went back to her reading.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((New school day))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristen skipped into class. She smiled sweetly at the class. "Hello, I'm..." she started staring at a beam of light coming through the window. She shook her head a bit. "I'm Kristen. I will be your substitute today. Open your books to page 17 and read to page..." she said trying to remember the page numbers. "Ah page 17 to page 37" she said smiling.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.