Romeo & Juliet Discussion Board discussion

If Romeo never came back for Juliet and Paris found out that she was still alive, do you think Paris would still make Juliet marry him, or not?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (andrewhylen) I think that Juliet would be angry, sad, and confused about Rome's actions and she would wan to find him. But I think Paris would also still want to have Juliet as his wife, because they had already had a big wedding planned out and he knew what he wanted.

message 2: by Jared (new)

Jared | 2 comments Well to be fair, Paris probably would still marry her either way. You have to realize one of the main reasons Paris was even able to marry Juliet in the first place was because of her father looking for a guy like Paris. Unless Paris truly didn't care about marrying Juliet that much because he was mearly asked to because of her father, or if Lord Capulet wasn't forcing her to after supposedly being dead for a long while, Juliet probably would probably still be married anyway, since they did already have preporations anyway.

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 3 comments I think he would still make him marry her. After all it wasn't like he actually loved her.

message 4: by Addy (new)

Addy Sherman | 6 comments I do think that Paris would still make Juliet marry him because when the family found out that Juliet secetly married their enemy, Lord Capulet would be so angry, that he would force Juliet to do something that she does not want to do, and that something is to marry Paris.