1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jess X Muffin (Temmie)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 288 (288 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments :)

message 3: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments So what are your idea

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments So.

Muse A has been in the closet gay for awhile. Muse B is Muse A's best friend. One day Muse A finally come out to his parents that he is gay, a few hours later Muse A is at Muse B's house in tears saying his parents disowned him.

Its just a small idea... but we could do something different if you want to..

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments I like that idea :D

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay! Is it okay if I'm Muse A?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yeah that's perfectly fine :D

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Ok! Do you want to do a character bio? and Simple or detailed is fine.

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yeah simple characters are fine name age and appearance should be enough

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments And ages.. around like high school age.

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Yup :)

message 14: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments •Name• Devon Asher Beckett

•Nickname• Ash, Beck

•Age• 17

•Appearance•

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcu...

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Name: Daniel Logan Spark
Nickname: Dan
Appearance: description

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Awesome can you start please?

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Okay, Do we start before he tells his parents or after?))

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((After is fine :) ))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((Okay))

Daniel quietly walked up onto Devon's porch. Wiping his wet cheeks, but as no use as more tears kept falls. Taking a shaky breath, He knocked on Devon's door. You're not our son. You're not our son. You're not our son. The words his parents spoke when he told them he was gay, repeated in his head.. over and over.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"I'll get it!" Devon yelled from the top of the stairs as raced to the door. He opened the door expecting to see Daniel, what he hadn't expected to see was Daniel standing on his porch crying. "Daniel what happened?" Devon asked trying to think of what could've happened since he's seen him at school earlier that day.

((Does Devon know that Daniel is gay?))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((No...))

Daniel wiped a few more tears. "M-My parents kicked me out of the house..." He replied, nervous to even tell his best friend he was gay. Slightly trembling from crying so hard.

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
((Ok just wanted to ask))

Devon shook his head incredulously "Why would they kick you out?" He asked before pulling Daniel inside by his wrist and shutting the door behind him. "Let's head up to my room." He said as he locked the door.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel nodded and stepped inside, following Devon to his room. The scene still on repeat in his head. He blinked feeling more hot tears form.

(( :) ))

message 24: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon lead the way to his room and opened the door again for Daniel. He stepped inside closing the door behind them "Why would your parents kick you out?" He asked again

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments He nervously twisted the cuffs of his jacket. Daniel sighed, he might as well tell Devon. "The didn't approve of me being.." Daniel paused for a second before squeaking. "gay." He said looking down and wiped his wet cheeks again.

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon's face fell when he heard Daniel's parents kicked him out because he was gay. Daniel's parents had never liked Devon because he was gay but he never would've thought they would kick their own son out for being gay. "God Daniel I'm so sorry." He said pulling Daniel into a hug

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel weakly smiled as Devon pulled him in a hug. "I-its not your fault.. but thanks," He said softly and hugged him back. "I'm sorry for randomly showing up, and when its starting to get late," Daniel apologized. Putting his hands in his pockets, Daniel gently pulled away from the hug.

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Don't apologize you know you're welcome here anytime." He said smiling "Do you ant to stay over?" He asked

((Sorry it's short))

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments ((Its okay :) ))

Daniel returned a smile. "Id love to, if that's okay?" He asked. His blue eyes sparkled with curiosity.

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Of course it is you know my parents they won't mind." He said smiling slightly "If you want you can borrow some of my clothes until you can get new ones." He added

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel smiled, "Thanks," He replied to the offer. "Actually... um, I am kind of hungry," Daniel added, biting the inside of his lip.

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Alright come on downstairs and after we eat if you want to we can you know talk," he said trailing off at the end "Only if you want to though." He added

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel nodded, listening. "Okay," He replied, giving a small smile. 'Gosh was Devon so cute at times' He thought.

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
There were a lot of things going through Devon's mind at the moment, had been ever since Daniel had shown up at his door saying he was gay. Devon had, had a crush on Daniel for a while but had never acted on his feelings because, he thought his best friend was well.... straight and plus he didn't want to Ruin their friendship. Now that Devon knew that Daniel was gay maybe things could be different maybe not anytime soon after his best friend had just gone through a terrible experience and he didn't even know what his friend's type was. Devon would worry about all that later now Daniel just needed his best friend, "Come on I think my mom has got everything all set up. Is spaghetti alright?" He asked opening the door "If not I'm sure we can find something else." He said

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel brightened up. "I love spaghetti." He replied slightly smiling. Closely following behind Devon, with his hands in his pockets. Daniel squeaked almost tripping down the stairs. And gently bumping into Devon, "S-Sorry," He stammered.

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Alright cool my mom made enough for four." He said walking down the stairs when he felt Daniel bump into his shoulder "It's alright just be careful." He said turning around and placing his hands on Daniels shoulders to steady him.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel felt his ears grow hot, but thankfully they were hidden so Devon couldn't see. "Thanks.." He said, steadying himself.

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"We better go sit down before hurt yourself." Devon teased before grabbing Daniel's hand and leading him to the kitchen "Hey mom." Devon said letting go of Daniel's hand "It's alright if Daniel stays over tonight isn't it?" He asked. His mom nodded "Of course it is." She said brightly getting the plates down from the cupboard.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel quietly stood next to Devon with a small smile on his face. He quietly sniffed, dinner smelled amazing. As he sniffed, Daniel realized his cheeks were probably still red from all the crying he was doing earlier.

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon noticed that Daniel's cheeks were still red from crying "We'll be right." He said to his mom grabbing Daniel's wrist and walking towards the bathroom. He sat Daniel on the toilet and grabbed a wash cloth from one of the drawers and washed it in cool water. He knelt down in front of Daniel and gently wiped the parts that were red after he was done he blushed "S-sorry about that, probably should've asked. I just didn't want my parents asking questions that you may not want to answer." He said still kneeling on the floor.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel was surprised when Devon set him down on the toilet and put a cold wash cloth on his cheeks. His slightly pale cheeks turned a soft shade of pink. "Its okay," Daniel replied and gave a small smile.

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon paused for a few moments before standing up. He threw the washcloth into the hamper and grabbed Daniel's hand "Come on let's go eat." He said

message 43: by Muffin ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ (last edited Feb 23, 2016 02:59PM) (new)

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel got up. Holding Devon's hand, he walked out of the bathroom with him and into the dinning room. Usually Daniel always had stuff to say, but from what just happened with his parents and him... there was nothing he really could think of to say. For the first time, Daniel was out of words and almost quiet.

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon noticed that Daniel was strangely quiet "Hey it's alright." He said bumping his shoulder "We'll figure this out ok?" He whispered so his parents wouldn't hear him.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel gave a small smile. "Okay," He replied softly. Taking his hands out of his pockets, "Is there anything I can do to help?" Daniel offered to Devon's mother. Daniel was also the kind of kid who loved to help.

message 47: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Devon's mother nodded "Can you and Devon set the table?" She asked gesturing to the bowls and silverware "Leave the plates up here." She said. "Sure mom we can do that." He said picking up the bowls off the counter and beginning to set them around the table

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel picked up the silverware and started placing them next to the plates. 'Fork. Spoon. Knife.' He thought over again as he placed them down.

message 49: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Alright mom we're done is there anything else you want us to do?" He asked. His mom nodded "Go get your father from his office, tell him dinner's ready." She said. Devon nodded walking towards his father's office he gestured for Daniel to follow him.

Muffin  ~I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME~ | 386 comments Daniel followed him to Devon's father's office. Putting his hands in his pockets nervously and stood next to Devon once they got to the office.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6