Ms. Burnett's Period 1 discussion

Discussion #4- Prediction

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new)

Krista | 11 comments Mod
No matter where you are in the novel, make a prediction or guess about what might happen next based on the plot so far (3 sentences or more!)

message 2: by Aldo (new)

Aldo | 5 comments What might happen next based on the plot so far is that Kirito and Asuna will help the dark elf instead of the white elf.This could mean that they are taking on a quest that might take them until the 9th floor to finish and get rewards for.The other event that may occur is that when the players are done with the 3rd floor's quests and adventures they will take down the boss of this floor.

message 3: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Meza | 5 comments Based on what has happened so far, I predict that Scout will stop going to school beacuse of what occurred just because she was able to read. Scout has learned new things and has been punished by her teacher for simply learning at home. She may end up not attending without letting Atticus know.

message 4: by Simon (new)

Simon | 5 comments In the end, Stanley (Caveman) was able to go home as Stanley's lawyer showed up to bring him home. Stanley was able to bring what he wants from Camp Green Lake so he did. Zero (Caveman's friend), was saved by Caveman as he was able to solve the investigation that Zero had for a long time. Caveman and Zero now gets out together from Camp Green Lake so now they won't be digging Holes.

message 5: by Cerinna (new)

Cerinna (cerinnatish) | 5 comments The next event that will happen, I predict, is that Cassia doesn't have any feelings for Xander. She'll realize that the officials in Society made a mistake. After that, Cassia will talk to Ky more.

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Renteria | 7 comments I predict that Jenny will be happy after she solves all her problems. Also she will be a brave and strong mother for her 3 kids

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Ramirez | 5 comments I predict that Charlie is going to get his surgery and be well at first but then feel sick. I also think his writing will get better.

message 8: by Eric (new)

Eric Brandel | 5 comments In my book, tris is sparing with a male in her faction. They fought putting tris in the infirmary. I predict tris will fail her initiation to be in the faction

message 9: by Daniela (new)

Daniela | 5 comments I predict that Cole will express his feelings to Oakley but Oakley will be too timid to express her feelings for Cole, so he's gonna feel rejected.

message 10: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 5 comments I predict that Margo ran away to New York and that Q is going to skip graduation to go and find her in New York.