Romeo & Juliet Discussion Board discussion

What is Juliet's reaction to the news of tybalt's death?

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 1 comments How would you act if you where Juliet? Comment down below your answer.

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 4 comments She is really upset about the death and angery at Romeo but then she realizes she needs to support him and forgive him because he is her husband

message 3: by Cameron (new)

Cameron | 2 comments She is sad, but she is even more sad about Romeo's banishment.

message 4: by Jensen (new)

Jensen Hussey | 1 comments Juliet was more upset about Romeo's banishment than Tybalt's death. If I were Juliet, I would have been more upset about my cousin dying rather than worrying about my lover not being with me.

message 5: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (andrewhylen) Juliet's reaction is that she is ad and distraught about how Tybalt died by Romeo's hand. Juliet had to accept that even thought Romeo killed Tybalt, she still loved him and they were married.

message 6: by Sam (new)

Sam Sella | 5 comments Juliet justifies Romeos misdoings and unfortunate ways. But you know murder isn't ok

message 7: by Gavin (new)

Gavin Smith | 3 comments She is sad and wonders about Romeo.

message 8: by Addy (new)

Addy Sherman | 6 comments Juliet is very upset when she discovers that Romeo has killed Tybalt, but she has to accept it because they are now married.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Van | 3 comments I think that her reaction was natural but conflicted. She was happy because her love is alive but her cousin is dead. I would react in the same way she did.

message 10: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Little (jamielittle) | 5 comments Juliet, at first, is very mad and upset at Romeo for killing her cousin. However, she quickly changes her mind out of love, and forgives him without a second thought.

message 11: by Madison (last edited Feb 22, 2016 10:51AM) (new)

Madison | 1 comments Juliet is very sad and depressed because Romeo killed Tybalt. She soon forgives Romeo because she loves him. I would be really disappointed in Romeo if he killed my cousin. I most likely wouldn't forgive him because he killed my cousin. I would rather have my cousin than my husband that I met a couple days ago.

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley Pedersen | 2 comments She is very sad at what has happened and wonders why has he done it.

message 13: by Ben (new)

Ben Walters | 4 comments She is very upset and heartbroken, but she loves Romeo so she stands behind him.

message 14: by Aeryn (new)

Aeryn | 3 comments Juliet is first upset at Romeo for killing Tybalt. She wonders how someone so beautiful could be so ugly at the same time. She then forgives him because she loves him and because he is her husband.

message 15: by Noah (new)

Noah | 3 comments She is sad, but she realizes that it was either Romeo or Tybalt. She realized that Romeo would have died so she took the situation as lucky.

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 3 comments Juliet was really upset. Mostly due to the fact that Romeo basically just killed his cousin. But, once Juliet thought about it she considered it was either Romeo or Tybalt.