Romeo & Juliet Discussion Board discussion

How does the way that the Montagues and Capulets end their fued signify that they are humane and kind people at heart?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Sirena West (sierrawest15) | 1 comments Please answer below!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Nick (new)

Nick Giddings | 8 comments well the real issue here is pollution

message 3: by Nick (new)

Nick Giddings | 8 comments however I think that they are not apes so I think that, that signifies how they are humane.

message 4: by Gavin (new)

Gavin | 1 comments I feel like the whole time neither of the families wanted to be in the feud, but it was just tradition for them to battle. They finally got past their differences when they were united by pain of loss of their children. This reminds me of when Cam Newton and the Panthers lost the super bowl this year, but both coaches and quarterbacks went and had a peaceful conversation at the end of the game. Cam congratulated Peyton, even though he got destroyed numerous times.

message 5: by Corbyn (new)

Corbyn | 3 comments They aren't humane, they needed their children to kill themselves.

message 6: by Nick (new)

Nick Giddings | 8 comments Corbyn wrote: "They aren't humane, they needed their children to kill themselves."

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben Hylen | 3 comments Well instead of jumping to conclusions and pulling swords on each other's throats, they accept that their loved ones are gone and leave that night with their feud done and with no hate left in their hearts.

message 8: by Ben (new)

Ben Walters | 4 comments It doesn't. Ending a feud of hundreds of years because of both of their kids dying does not make them humane at all. Many people in their family died. (Tybalt too)