BOOKBUSTERS | BookClub discussion

WELCOME.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison (theaallison) | 31 comments Mod
Hello guys! My name is Allison, and I'm one of the hosts for this read along! Introduce yourselves in this discussion topic thingy and let's be friends with each other :D

This is going to be fun!

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddiekinz121) | 16 comments Mod
Allison wrote: "Hello guys! My name is Allison, and I'm one of the hosts for this read along! Introduce yourselves in this discussion topic thingy and let's be friends with each other :D

This is going to be fun!

"

DESPICABLE ME GIFS ARE AMAZING

Grace (LovingDemBooks) Z. (grayczhuang) | 151 comments Mod
Yay! ITS OFFICIAL!!

Who's channel should this be on?

message 4: by Allison (new)

I don't know how to set up a liveshow... Do you? I mean we can figure it out!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Allison wrote: "Hello guys! My name is Allison, and I'm one of the hosts for this read along! Introduce yourselves in this discussion topic thingy and let's be friends with each other :D

This is going to be fun!

"

I love the minions :D

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelhannah) | 2 comments I just got the eBook! So excited :D

message 7: by Bailey Hett (new)

Bailey Hett I will participate in this! I actually just bought the book last week! My channel is Baileys Reads, although i haven't posted a video in ages, I have been planning on coming back this summer!

message 8: by Allison (new)

I got the ebook too (thanks to you Grace ;)) If I end up really loving it, I might just have to get a physical copy of it :)

Oh! You should definitely let me know once you start uploading, Bailey!

message 9: by Maria (new)

Maria Stanica (andmarstan) | 1 comments I've been wanting to read it for a while! :D Yes!

message 10: by Allison (new)

Maria wrote: "I've been wanting to read it for a while! :D Yes!"

I'm so happy you're joining, Maria :D

message 11: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandyreadsalot) | 15 comments Mod
Hey everyone! My name is Sandy, and I will also be hosting/participating in this readalong! I'm very excited because I've heard so many amazing things about this book and I just can't wait to start reading it. :D

P.S. If you didn't know, I make book related videos on my BookTube channel: sandyreadsalot :)

message 12: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline (jackie01) | 1 comments Hi, I'm Jacqueline! This is my first readalong so I'm super excited! :) Can't wait to discuss this book with everyone!
Oh, and I also have a BookTube channel: inkedandbound

message 13: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddiekinz121) | 16 comments Mod
Hi everyone! I'm Maddie and I'll be one of the other moderators of this read-a-long. I'm so glad Grace and Allison invited me to join in:)
I have a booktube channel called twobookteens and I'm super excited to read this book

message 14: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Keyes (carolinealexis) Hi I'm Caroline, and I'm not a booktuber, but I like watching them, haha. So excited to read this!

message 15: by Katie (new)

Katie | 8 comments Mod
Hi everyone! My name is Katie an I'm going to be one of the moderators of this readalong. It's going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to reaad the book! Also, I have a booktube channel called katskywriter24

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (bookscleverness) | 1 comments Can book bloggers join in on the read-along, too? I was invited to join the group but I'm not a booktuber!

message 17: by Allison (new)

Everyone can join in! :)

message 18: by Anne (new)

Anne Marie | 3 comments I have the ebook copy of this and the amount of good reviews this has makes me really excited to read this! I can't wait !! :D

message 19: by Anne (new)

Anne Marie | 3 comments Btw my name's Anne Marie! :) not a book tuber but I love to read !

message 20: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goldhades) | 2 comments Hi Im Ashley, and I've heard So many good things about This book! (: I have The ebook copy but Im thinking of getting The physical one anyways because Im sure ill love it

message 21: by Fawn (new)

Fawn (lunamalfoy4) | 10 comments Hi my names fawn my channel names Lunamalfoy4 .. I'm so excited to of been asked to join this club looking forward to meeting new book tubers .. And can't wait for this book sounds super cute mines in transit at library

message 22: by Ellen (new)

Ellen (paperinksandwords) | 4 comments Thanks for the invite Allison! I'm definitely going to try to participate in the readalongs! My name is Ellen and I'm from pottermorebooks on youtube.

message 23: by Daihan (new)

Daihan | 1 comments Hey im Daihan, and I actually just got myself a copy online, its arriving soon! Im super excited about the read along, and thank you Allison for inviting me!❤

message 24: by Sam 🌸 (new)

Sam 🌸 (okthen) | 8 comments Hi I'm Sam my booktube is Booknerdkisses (: so excited to meet more booktubers and friends. (:

message 25: by Allison (new)

Welcome everyone! :) so glad you all are joining!

message 26: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Waugh (sandrawaugh) Hi, I'm Sandra. Thank you for the invite! First group, first read along, first everything... so not quite sure how this all works, but will figure it out :)

message 27: by J (new)

J (knotlocker) | 4 comments Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

+I have a YT :) www.youtube.com/ohythebword

message 28: by Allison (new)

Jenny wrote: "Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

+I have a YT :) www.youtube.com/ohythebword"

YAAAAY JENNNNY. <3

message 29: by Allison (new)

Sandra wrote: "Hi, I'm Sandra. Thank you for the invite! First group, first read along, first everything... so not quite sure how this all works, but will figure it out :)"

I hope you enjoy this readalong, Sandra! Welcome :)

message 30: by J (new)

J (knotlocker) | 4 comments Allison wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

YAAAAY JENNNNY..."

IS THERE A WAY TO FAVORITE/LIKE YOUR REPLY!?!? <3333

message 31: by Allison (new)

Jenny wrote: "Allison wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

+I have a YT :) www.youtube.com/ohythebword"..."

NO 3

message 32: by Sam &#x1f338; (new)

Sam &#x1f338; (okthen) | 8 comments This is so exciting!(:

message 33: by Sandy (new)

Jenny wrote: "Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

*waves* HIIII JENNY.

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole PJ (nicolepj) | 2 comments Hey I'm Nicole. I have read this book and loved it, I'm going to reread it for this readalong. Also I have a booktube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/nhy677

message 35: by J (new)

J (knotlocker) | 4 comments Sandy wrote: "Jenny wrote: "Helloooooo! I'm Jenny. I've read the book already but I love it so much that I'm rereading it just for the readalong! :D

*waves* HIIII ..."

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! **waves back like a maniac**

message 36: by Rucy (last edited May 05, 2014 11:22PM) (new)

Rucy | 1 comments Hello I'm Rucy. I saw Allison's video saying there was going to be a readalong for this book. I recently bought it so I thought it was perfect timing to read it. Jenny Han is one of my favorite authors ever since reading The Summer I turned Pretty series. I got to meet Jenny Han about 2 weeks ago and got my books signed by her! :) Also another fun fact I gave Jenny a letter and she posted a picture of it on her instagram.

message 37: by Maria (new)

Maria C. Diaz (mariaandthemagic) Hello!!! I'm Maria from Spain. I just saw Allison's video where she talks about this and I thought "LET'S JOIN", also I've heard really great things about this books so it's the perfect opportunity to read it and talk about it with other people =)

message 38: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 1 comments Hi my name is Laura aka mom2triplets04. I read mostly ya books and follow a lot of book tubers. I started my channel in January. I only have 13 subscribers but it sure is fun making videos. Looking forward to reading with everyone.

message 39: by Allison (new)

Hi all! :D so glad you're joining us!

message 40: by Kellie (new)

Kellie (kellierosee) | 2 comments Hi my name is Kellie and I'm so super excited for this book club :D My booktube channel is ohhthatskellie!

message 41: by Arikah (new)

Arikah Lynne ive actually already read this but i'll join in on the liveshow and discussion! btw i read the book for free on epubbud.com if anyone is interested

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber Addison (amberaddison) Hey everyone! I actually CANT do this read along because I'm gearing up for a huge event that my blog is sponsoring but I'll be available for the next one after June 7! :)

message 43: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (crystaltokyos) | 2 comments Hi, everyone! Sorry I'm just now introducing myself -- last week was finals week at my school. I'm Shannon! :) I also just recently picked this one up, so this read-a-long came at the perfect time! Would anyone mind if I added them on here?

message 44: by Carrigan (new)

Carrigan Richards (carriganrichards) | 1 comments Hello everyone! I've never done any read alongs before so I'm just learning. It's so nice to meet everyone! What all do I need to do?

message 45: by Sandy (new)

Carrigan wrote: "Hello everyone! I've never done any read alongs before so I'm just learning. It's so nice to meet everyone! What all do I need to do?"

All you have to do is read the book before the live show on June 7. And hopefully, you can join in on the live show and watch us discuss about the book. :)

message 46: by Sam &#x1f338; (new)

Sam &#x1f338; (okthen) | 8 comments What are yalls youtube channel so I can go subscribe(:

Grace (LovingDemBooks) Z. (grayczhuang) | 151 comments Mod
Samantha wrote: "What are yalls youtube channel so I can go subscribe(:"

All of our channels are in the group description!

message 48: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Thank you Allison for the invite. I am looking forward to reading along with everyone. I love read a longs. They motivate me to read more.

message 49: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Oh! And thank you Grace as well for the invite.

message 50: by Allison (new)

Welcome, Vanessa! :D

« previous 1 3 4 5