New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #24/16 Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume one &two by Eme Strife

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Apr 11, 2016 08:52AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #24/16
Title: Doctor-Patient Confidentiality: Volume One & Two (Novellas)
Author: Eme Strife
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Formats ~Mobi, Epub & Pdf
Copies ~ 25 ~ Sent out by New Adult Book Club
**We are please to say that the rest of the Novellas in the Doctor-Patient Confidentiality series will also be available in upcoming RI&RIs:
Volume three & four ~ 21st March
Volume five & six ~ 25th April

Goodreads Links ~ Volume 1 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Volume 2 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis

Volume One

Two very different people.

One scandalous proposition.

Endless possibilities...

I can't believe how different things are now; how complicated my life has become in such a short amount of time.

It was never supposed to be like this.

He's off limits.

He's always been off limits.

I keep telling myself that; that being here with him is not supposed to feel this good.

God, HE'S not supposed to feel this good.

I wonder what my life would have been like now if I had gone to the clinic on a different day, or if I had just insisted on going with the physician I was initially referred to.

Never in my life would I have thought that in the events that followed the beginning of a regular school week, a random checkup would end up spawning a highly angst-filled, incredibly confusing, and quickly-unfolding mess.

This story unfolds over multiple serials and is not a standalone. This is the first book.

Rated 17+
This series contains mature and adult content (nudity, graphic sex, and strong language). Because of its explicit nature, it is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.

Volume Two
Two very different people.

One scandalous proposition.

Endless possibilities...

I lower my own eyes with record speed—speed that I honestly didn't think they possessed, darting my gaze away from his with a quickness when I catch him staring at me so intently.

My heart picks up its pace and refuses to slow down even little bit, even when I silently beg it to.

I feel extremely nervous.

HE'S making me extremely nervous, and I don't know why.

"Lift up your shirt," he says suddenly, and my eyeballs damn near switch places.

This story unfolds over multiple serials and is not a standalone. This is the second book.

Rated 17+
This series contains mature and adult content (nudity, graphic sex, and strong language). Because of its explicit nature, it is intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers

1)Catherine clhunt77_90@kindle.com Mobi
2)Brittany c.britabi@yahoo.com PDF
3)Jo-Ann joannf57_57@kindle.com Mobi
4)Confident confidentadlt@kindle.com Mobi
5)Estefania tefi1602@gmail.com PDF
6)Ty tynettamd_86@kindle.com Mobi
7)Kay frosterlick@hotmail.com PDF
8)Prathyusha prathyushaw@yahoo. com ePub
9)Shire Shireholl@gmail.com Mobi
10)Mercedes diva_mercedes@kindle.com Mobi
11)Greevogohil greevagohil@yahoo.in Mobi

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 171 comments would like to riri this book in mobi format please clhunt77_90@kindle.com

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 85 comments Hi! I'd like to review both of the novellas in PDF format. My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. Thanks!

message 4: by Jo-Ann (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments I would love to review both of them in Mobi files -
joannf57_57@kindle.com

Thank You

message 5: by Estefanía (new)

Estefanía Montoya | 32 comments Hey! I would like both in PDF please :)

tefi1602@gmail.com
thanks!

message 6: by Ty (new)

Ty Moore-Denning (tymd) | 23 comments Sounds good...tynettamd@gmail.com
mobi pls....send to tynettamd_86@kindle.com

message 7: by Kay (new)

Kay | 12 comments I would like the pdf copy. Thanks!

frosterlick@hotmail.com

message 8: by Prathyusha (new)

Prathyusha W | 44 comments epub please to prathyushaw@yahoo. com

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5464 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 15th March (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

message 10: by Ty (new)

Ty Moore-Denning (tymd) | 23 comments Ty wrote: "Sounds good...tynettamd@gmail.com
mobi pls....send to tynettamd_86@kindle.com"

I have not recieved the book yet via kindle. Thx

message 11: by Shire (new)

Shire (shirenye) I'd like to review both. Mobi please.
Shireholl@gmail.com

message 12: by Derna (last edited Feb 27, 2016 07:45AM) (new)

Ty wrote: "Ty wrote: "Sounds good...tynettamd@gmail.com

I have not recieved the book yet via kindle. Thx"

Resent

message 13: by Derna (new)

Shire wrote: "I'd like to review both. Mobi please.
Shireholl@gmail.com"

Sent

message 14: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 257 comments I'd like to read and review both :) A mobi copy to diva_mercedes@kindle.com

I tried to check the rules to see what address to add to my approved senders list and I didn't see one. Can someone give me the email to add? Please!

message 15: by Derna (new)

Mercedes wrote: "I'd like to read and review both :) A mobi copy to diva_mercedes@kindle.com

I tried to check the rules to see what address to add to my approved senders list and I didn't see one. Can someone give..."

newadultbookclub@gmail.com

message 16: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes | 257 comments Derna wrote: "Mercedes wrote: "I'd like to read and review both :) A mobi copy to diva_mercedes@kindle.com

I tried to check the rules to see what address to add to my approved senders list and I didn't see one...."

Thanks! I added it :)

message 17: by Derna (new)

Mercedes wrote: "Derna wrote: "Mercedes wrote: "I'd like to read and review both :) A mobi copy to diva_mercedes@kindle.com

I tried to check the rules to see what address to add to my approved senders list and I d..."

Sent

message 18: by Ty (new)

Ty Moore-Denning (tymd) | 23 comments Derna wrote: "Ty wrote: "Ty wrote: "Sounds good...tynettamd@gmail.com

I have not recieved the book yet via kindle. Thx"

Resent"

Hey....i rechecked my library and made sure were added to the approved list. It still didnt come through...thx

message 21: by Jo-Ann (new)

Jo-Ann Forrest (joannf57) | 215 comments Nicola,

One question: If I am on the reviewer list,w ill I be receiving the rest of the series if I make the reviews? Or do I need to request them each time?
Thank You
Jo-Ann

message 23: by Greeva (new)

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 54 comments I will like to review both. Mobi format. My email us greevagohil@yahoo.in

message 24: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Jo-Ann wrote: "Nicola,

One question: If I am on the reviewer list,w ill I be receiving the rest of the series if I make the reviews? Or do I need to request them each time?
Thank You
Jo-Ann"

You'll need to request them each time as separate threads will be made the next two sets of books.

message 25: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Jo-Ann wrote: "Nicola,

Thank You
Jo-Ann"

Hi As Micheala said above you will need to request them each time. All books are based on a first come first served process :)

message 26: by Derna (new)

Greevagohil wrote: "I will like to review both. Mobi format. My email us greevagohil@yahoo.in"

Sent

message 28: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS NOW DUE. Please post your reviews. If you do not within a few days, I will start messaging people toward the end of the week.

message 29: by Estefanía (new)

Estefanía Montoya | 32 comments Here're my reviews. Sorry for the delay, I had some family issues that made me forget everything else.

review for vol.1: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

review for vol.2:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 31: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments Remove Confident

message 32: by Prathyusha (new)

Prathyusha W | 44 comments Sorry for the late review. Here it is: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...