Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Archive > Questions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vi ~ Inkvotary (new)

Vi ~ Inkvotary (inkvotary) | 126 comments Hi to you all,

can someone tell me the right order of the O´Hurley books? I see them at her website, but there is nowhere mentioned which one is book one, two etc. At least I haven´t seen it.

those are the titles, I found:
Dance to the Piper
Skin Deep
Without a Trace
The Last Honest Woman

thanks to you all
best wishes
Vi

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5745 comments Mod
Either the Master Book List or the Order Published-Series lists will give you the right reading order.

message 3: by Vi ~ Inkvotary (new)

Vi ~ Inkvotary (inkvotary) | 126 comments Thank you sooooo much Jonetta. Now I have what I was looking for and can order them *smile*

message 4: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1228 comments The lists are a great way to go, If you know about the lists. I always found that publication year is another way to determine order. Years ago, before I was on Goodreads, I had the entire collection of Susan Elizabeth Phillips books and no idea where to start. I read them in publication order.

message 5: by Jonetta (new)

Most authors also have websites you can use as reference.

However, if you're on Goodreads, use the series list, which you can access from the book page of any title in the series. It's the grayed series name next to the title, which is hyperlinked to the series list. Goodreads librarians to a great job of keeping them accurate.

Our book lists here on the site are member add-on benefits, intended to make life easier for you in exploring Nora's titles. If something is missing or you believe to be inaccurate, let us know.

message 6: by Vi ~ Inkvotary (new)

Vi ~ Inkvotary (inkvotary) | 126 comments I saw the books I was looking for all on NR´s website. But the books there aren´t listed after the publisher date, so I was a bit confused. But now I got it, and everything is fine. Doesn´t happen to often, thank god, that I have to ask here for it *smile*

message 7: by Susanna (new)

Susanna Bohacsik | 3 comments I would like to add my books to the 1,000,000 discussion list but when I do some strange numbers show up. I have limited fund so I get most books from the library so should I start with the standalones or the trilogies? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Susanna

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

Susanna, let's move this question to the thread for that challenge:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 9: by Jonetta (new)

I'm also unsure what you mean...