New Adult Book Club discussion

Archived Read it Review it 2016 > #23/16 Silenced In the Surf by Kate Dyer-Seeley

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited May 01, 2016 01:09AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #23/16
Title: Silenced in the Surf
Author: Kate Dyer-Seeley
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Formats ~Any format Via Netgalley
Copies ~ 10 send out by the publisher
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Synopsis

Covering a windsurfing competition should have been a breeze for reporter Meg Reed, but with a killer in the curl, she’s headed for rough waters…

Hood River in the Columbia River Gorge is the windsurfing capital of the world, and Meg is stoked to cover the King of the Hook event for Portland’s Northwest Extreme magazine. Before the competition gets under way, Meg has a chance to try some windsurfing on her own. But when the current sweeps her downriver, she spots a body snagged on the rocks. The dead man is Justin Cruise, aka Cruise Control, a celebrity windsurfer and not exactly a nice guy. It’s soon clear his death was no accident, and Cruise had no shortage of enemies. As Meg dives right in to discover who wiped out the windsurfer, she’ll need to keep her balance—or she too may get blown away.

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers
1)Joyce joycev926@yahoo.com DNF
2)Alice Lonehermitage@gmail.com and Mobi
3)Catherine clhunt77@gmail.com Mobi
4)Jesa Throughtehletterbox@yahoo.com Mobi

message 2: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Vance (joycev926) | 30 comments I would love to Read & Review this book. Can i just go to Netgalley and download it?

message 3: by Alice (new)

Alice (strangeangel) | 22 comments I'd love to do this one! Loved the first and currently reading the second.

Lonehermitage@gmail.com and mobi

message 4: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Joyce wrote: "I would love to Read & Review this book. Can i just go to Netgalley and download it?"

I am not sure, just give us your email and the author will send you the link

message 5: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 171 comments enjoyed the first one and am currently enjoying the second one so I would love to riri this one mobi please
clhunt77@gmail.com

message 6: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Vance (joycev926) | 30 comments Nicola wrote: "Joyce wrote: "I would love to Read & Review this book. Can i just go to Netgalley and download it?"

I am not sure, just give us your email and the author will send you the link"

joycev926@yahoo.com

message 7: by Joyce (last edited Feb 24, 2016 12:31AM) (new)

Joyce Vance (joycev926) | 30 comments Joyce wrote: "Nicola wrote: "Joyce wrote: "I would love to Read & Review this book. Can i just go to Netgalley and download it?"

I am not sure, just give us your email and the author will send you the link"

jo..."

Can you please remove my name from the list, I have not read the other books in the series & I do not feel comfortable jumping into the middle of a series.

message 8: by Jessa (new)

Jessa (keyapaha16) | 59 comments I would love to continue the series and read and review this book!!

Throughtehletterbox@yahoo.com

Mobi please.! Thank you!

message 9: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 171 comments has the author sent the link for the book out yet as I haven't received it yet if she has.

message 10: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5464 comments Mod
Catherine wrote: "has the author sent the link for the book out yet as I haven't received it yet if she has."

Let me check

message 11: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Catherine wrote: "has the author sent the link for the book out yet as I haven't received it yet if she has."

Ive emailed the author and asked if she has sent them :)

message 12: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments REVIEWS NOW DUE. Please post your reviews. If you do not within a few days, I will start messaging people toward the end of the week.

message 14: by Neha (new)

Neha (nehalodha73) | 109 comments I would be interested in reading it. Thanks
mobi
nptn18@gmail.com

message 15: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 171 comments sorry it took so long here's my review https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...