It's Not Just a Book Club discussion

Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
This topic is about Angelfall
BOTM Discussion > *Spoiler Discussion: Angelfall by Susan Ee

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keira (new) - added it

Keira (keira_rogan) | 377 comments Mod
THIS IS A SPOILER ZONE
As I am not 'enforcing' a certain number of chapters to read a week (although I have given guidelines), I will ask that in the beginning of any comments you make here you put the chapter that you have read until so that people can avoid being spoilt. If you have a non-spoiler comment to make, you can post it in the regular discussion.

message 2: by Keira (new) - added it

***SPOILERS FOR THE ENDING OF THE BOOK***
Why would she do that? Why would she split them up? Why would she do that with his wings? Why? Why? Why is her mum still in the picture- I hate her! I also think that Paige will be a problem in the next one... she is practically a cannibal now. And like, what was that she was injected by?!

Charm at Raptureinbooks (raptureinbooks) | 12 comments Just wait until you read World After. I thought the series was very good

message 4: by Keira (new) - added it

Alice wrote: "Just wait until you read World After. I thought the series was very good"

I'm looking forward to it!

message 5: by Keira (new) - added it

Kim wrote: "You were right Keira. Angelfall was an incredibly fast read. I really liked it except I was a little disoriented at the beginning. It felt as though I was dropped in the middle of the story. All th..."

Yeah. Agree completely.