It's Not Just a Book Club discussion

BOTM Discussion > *The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keira (new)

Keira (keira_rogan) | 377 comments Mod
Hello everyone! This is the Mystery read for March. This read and discussion will be hosted by Jackie. As usual, please comment below if you will be participating in this read and I will add your name to the list. -Keira x

People reading this book:
Jackie
Keira

message 2: by Keira (new)

Keira (keira_rogan) | 377 comments Mod
I'm really excited to finally have an excuse to read this. I know I probably would never get to it otherwise.... and my mum gave me the book in January so I want to be able to say I've read it.

P.S. Please keep this a spoiler-free zone. There will be a spoiler discussion. Jackie will go into more details about that.

Jacqueline (Fall In Love With The Sound of Words) (jackey_oh) Hi guys! I really hope you will be joining us this month for the mystery read! I am really excited for this one!

The Curious Incident of the dog in the night has been on my TBR for MONTHS, and it is also a book I have owned for MONTHS! So this is a perfect time to really get into reading it!

I am super excited! A modern tale of a man who loves Sherlock Holmes and attempts to solve the mystery of a dog who suspiciously dies. Christopher also has a few quirks of his own. I am absolutely intrigued, and can't wait to start!

So the reading schedule in February just didn't work for me, so I won't be following a timeline other than finishing before the end of the month.

However, for those who did enjoy having a schedule I have broken one down.

Form March 1-14 read up to ch 166; pg 19 in my edition
From March 15-31 finish the book!

I hope everyone has fun, and please feel free to post any comments or discussion points at any time, throughout the month.
Anything with spoilers must be posted in the Spoiler Discussion zone. Please add the page and chapter your post is referring too so that people can skip it if they choose.

Happy Reading!

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Jolly Vater | 65 comments I'm not sure if I'll get to this now before March is over! I got slammed at work the past 3 weeks so I got really backed up on reading! Right now, I'm trying to work my way through Pride and Prejudice.