The Challenge Factory discussion

2016 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > March Buddy Read Final Sign Ups

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5590 comments Mod
ONLY USE THIS THREAD IF YOU KNOW WHO YOUR BUDDY IS AND WHAT YOU WILL BE READING!

If you want to participate in the Buddy Read and don't have a partner yet, head on over to the March Discussion Thread and read the how to's to find a buddy and a book!

To Sign Up:
✒Please us this example as the format to sign you and your partner up...

Denise and Lauren will be reading Prodigy by Marie Lu
Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu

message 2: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Feb 26, 2016 10:13AM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4390 comments Mod
Please keep the In Death series and the Paper Magician series threads open! We're progressing through the books slowly but surely! I can handle updating them for current books, Denise.

The Night Huntress Series read can be archived or kept open at your discretion, Denise. I'm taking a break from it for a couple months, and since my Partner Ezi has read them all, I'm not sure it needs to stay open, even though I plan on returning to the series read!

The Incarnations of Immortality series read can be archived (and maybe I already did, I can't remember!), as Krissy and I have agreed to part ways on it, due to the fact that I wish to continue it, and it is a series she's not enjoying.

Trea and Jodi will be reading Heat Exchange by Shannon Stacy together. Heat Exchange (Boston Fire, #1) by Shannon Stacey

Trea and Donna will be reading Something in the Heir by Jenny Gardiner together. Something in the Heir (It's Reigning Men #1) by Jenny Gardiner

Kelby, Skandia, and Trea will be reading the Throne of Glass series, starting with The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas. The Assassin's Blade (Throne of Glass, #0.1-0.5) by Sarah J. Maas

Delitealex and Trea will be reading Set the Pace by Kim Karr. Set the Pace (The Detroit Love Duet, #1) by Kim Karr

message 3: by Krissy (last edited Feb 22, 2016 08:18PM) (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Krissy, VampAmber and Maya will be reading John Dies at the End by David Wong
John Dies at the End (John Dies at the End, #1) by David Wong

message 4: by Samantha (last edited Feb 27, 2016 08:07AM) (new)

Samantha Harvey (missymaysreadingnook) | 404 comments Samantha and Krissy will be reading The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

Samantha and Dami will be reading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard

Samantha, Daniela, Sarah, (and possibly Ali) will be reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling

message 5: by Elena (last edited Feb 24, 2016 06:42AM) (new)

Elena | 1382 comments Krissy and Elena will be reading Rock Addiction and Finding Audrey in March.

Rock Addiction (Rock Kiss, #1) by Nalini Singh Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella

Krissy, Karen and Elena will be reading Romancing the Duke in March.

Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After, #1) by Tessa Dare

message 6: by Dami (new)

Dami | 23 comments Dami and Jodi will be reading Winter by Marissa Meyer

message 7: by Krissy (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Krissy and Gemma will be reading The Woods by Harlan Coben
The Woods by Harlan Coben

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Karen and Stacey will be reading Obsidian.

message 9: by Krissy (last edited Feb 25, 2016 12:30PM) (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Krissy, Esther and Karen will be reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Me Before You (Me Before You, #1) by Jojo Moyes

message 10: by Krissy (last edited Feb 24, 2016 07:43PM) (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Krissy, Sandy and Karen will be reading The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro
The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro

message 11: by Krissy (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Sandy and Krissy will be reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 12: by Krissy (new)

Krissy (krissystewart) | 3136 comments Ezi and Krissy will be reading Kage Unleashed and Kage Unmasked by Maris Black
Kage Unleashed (KAGE Trilogy, #2) by Maris Black Kage Unmasked (KAGE Trilogy, #3) by Maris Black

message 13: by Krissy (new)

message 14: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1862 comments Angie and Nichole will be reading

Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9) by Patricia Briggs Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs

And

Marked in Flesh (The Others, #4) by Anne Bishop Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop

message 15: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new)

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5590 comments Mod
Threads are up, happy reading everyone!