Support for Indie Authors discussion

Archived Author Help > KDP question

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Eyre (rachaeleyre) | 194 comments Something odd I've noticed on my KDP reports. The amount earned in the US keeps shrinking - it was around twenty three dollars a few days ago; now it's eighteen. There haven't been refunds and it all seems to be pages read, so what does it mean?

message 2: by G.G. (last edited Feb 21, 2016 11:48PM) (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 2491 comments They show a month of reports. As days go by, if you haven't had new sales the old ones disappear. You'll still get paid for it. It just not showing anymore. Switch the one month to 90 days and you should see them again.

message 3: by Rachael (new)

Rachael Eyre (rachaeleyre) | 194 comments Thanks, I was really starting to worry!

message 4: by Laxman (new)

Laxman Rao (laxmanraoauthor) | 1 comments Rachael wrote: "Thanks, I was really starting to worry!"

Rachael, you can also see the sales report of your books for the past 12 months. For this click on the link 'Prior Month's Royalties' which exists in the box just below the Reports tab. You can even find other helpful links there related to the sales, royalties and promotions w.r.t. your books.