Discuss Books discussion

Greek Mythology > Percy Jackson

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jaynaya (new)

Jaynaya | 2 comments Hi,
Percy Jackson is one of favourite series so...

My favourite is probably Percy Jackson and the Titans curse and in the HOO it is the son of Neptune.
-what's yours?

Brittany (Hiatus-On/Off) (wlsquirrelbp) | 37 comments Mod
I haven't read the series....but I really want to! And I really should now, so we can discuss it! ;-)

message 3: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Ownbey | 7 comments I am in the same position Brittany.

Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read the series, it seems like everyone has.... :)

Mary Elizabeth  (melizabethgoodreader) | 4 comments I've only read the first book. So, I guess that makes it my favorite by default, but I did genuinely enjoy it.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma Reads I love all of the Percy Jackson books but my favorite has to be Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labrynth! This is a phenomenal series!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My favorite Percy Jackson book is The Titan's Curse/The Lost Olympian but my favorite Heroes of Olympus book is between Son of neptune, MoA, and HoH

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I read it, like a long time ago. So I am def rereading! My favorite is the Last Olympian. HOO um, Mark of Athena. Who's everyone's favorite god/goddess?? Athena/Aphrodite/Artemis. Sorry, no fav god, just goddess. :)

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Reads My favorite goddess is definitely Aphrodite! I don't know why but she's always interested me.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! She's just like enchanting, well, that's her nature. :)

message 11: by Peggy (new)

Peggy Nash Brittany wrote: "Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read the series, it seems like everyone has.... :)"

You are not the only one. I haven't read them or heard of them until this group posted about them.

Mary Elizabeth  (melizabethgoodreader) | 4 comments Christine wrote: "I read it, like a long time ago. So I am def rereading! My favorite is the Last Olympian. HOO um, Mark of Athena. Who's everyone's favorite god/goddess?? Athena/Aphrodite/Artemis. Sorry, no fav god..."

My favorite is Dionysius (Mr. D in the books). Mainly because my brother (who's a HUGE Percy Jackson fan) and I were casting our ideal Percy Jackson movie (this was before those crap-tastic atrocities were made) and we both agreed that Danny DeVito would be perfect for the part.

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria Carolina | 1 comments Hi, my favorite book is Mark of Athena :)

message 14: by Jaynaya (new)

Jaynaya | 2 comments My favourite Olympian is Athena and then Hestia probs

message 15: by lolo' (new)

lolo' (theravenbibliophile_) | 6 comments My favorite from HoO is House of Hades but from PJO is the last olympian! :)

Okay I just started this series PJ#1 on chapter 4 love Percy's mon and himself! <3

Going to be doing a mythology course, SO excited! XD

message 17: by ash ✈ (new)

ash ✈ (starlessnights) | 10 comments I LOVE PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really, this is the series that got me hooked on books. I love Piper shes so strong and amazing after reading these books i knew A LOT about greek mythology.