The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Sydney and Morgan! :)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 830 (830 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Soo...ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm. I'm not quite sure! I really enjoy Sci-Fi kind of stuff, dystopias. With a dash of romance of course. Plenty of drama is always a good thing ;) what do you like to do?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

haha for sure! Gotta love the drama! Uh...I'm pretty much down with whatever. ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So pretty much here's a list!

-realistic
-fantasy

-war
-aliens
-gossip
-brats
-rich kids
-ghetto
-fairy tales
-Disney stories
-tragedy
-injury
-death
-romance
-myth 
-mermaids...

Uh...so yeah! What ones do you like?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mmmm I like pretty much all of them lol

Fairy tales, Aliens, Mermaids, Disney Stories maybe with a twist?? Anything really ;)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

haha Lol! What if we did some kind of a modern day Disney story? So we could like choose as Disney story and put a modern twist on it? Like a modern day Aladdin...and than we could like throw in some weird sci-fi twist

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That sounds perfect!!!! :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok! So which one?

The little mermaid
Cinderella
Lady and The Tramp <--that one would be fun!
Pocahontas
The aristocrats (with out the three kittens...)
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan

Any others??

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the sounds of Lady and the Tramp ;)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ikr! Ok so here's an idea:

-Person A is really rich, very spoiled by her parents
-Person B is a well known tramp, but is poor
-Person As life changes and she freaks out about it
-Person B pretends to know all about it and like...tries to help but makes it worse
-Fall in love secretly....

Haha Idk. Any other ideas for this?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that sounds good! Can Person B be like a bad boy though? Like he likes to fight and stuff, but he tries to be good for Person A?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah!! ;) Do you wanna be person b?

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:07PM) (new)

Yes!!!! Are you okay with being person A?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

You bet!!! ;)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

So charries??? I have a certain template I go by, should I use that or did you want me to use a specific one.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! I don't care what template you use! I'm not high maintenance! Pretty chill...I go with whateves!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, just give me a little while to get my Charrie together!! Two quick questions though, what did you want the ages to be and how long do you think you will be online?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I should be online for another two hours... ;) Should we do 16-17?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Where should it take place?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah that sounds perfect!!! Ummm maybe Chicago oooohhh or Paris?!?!?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Chicago sounds like fun! but so does Paris! Maybe Chicago because it has like...a tougher feel to me? Idk...I like them both! You pick

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hana yeah Chicago is fine!! To be honest I chose Chicago because that's where the Divergent series takes place and then Paris because that's where most of the book Scarlet by Marissa Meyer takes place, which I just finished reading today! Lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 07:16PM) (new)

" Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could."

–Louise Erdrich

Name: Taylee Louise Stevens
Nicknames: "Tay"

Birthday: September 6
Birth place: L.A. California

Occupation Works as a DJ in a radio station

Appearance:

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Face Claim: Frieda Rose

description

(view spoiler)

Hair: She dyes it brown, but is a natural Blonde
Eyes: Blue/green description
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135

General Style:

description

description

description

She wears anything that's in right now!!

Personality:

"Being yourself is one of the hardest things because it’s scary. You always wonder whether you’ll be accepted for who you really are. I decided to call my record ‘Inside Out’ because that’s my motto about life. I don’t think you ever succeed at trying to be anyone else but who you truly are."
-Emmy Rossum

Sweet
Innocent
Funny
Quirky
Obsessive
Happy
Trustworthy
Trusting
Curious
Overdramatic
Giggly
Outgoing

History:

Taylee was born into a very rich family. They had money. She was spoiled rotten, and was a complete daddy's girl. She did everything with her dad. They danced together, played together....did everything. Than her parents decided they had had enough of each other.

At age 8, Taylees parents got a divorce. They split up, one going one way, the other going another. It was up to Taylee to choose whom to live with, so she choose her dad. And off they went to where he was moving...with all the money.
When Tay was fourteen, her dad had finally begun dating again...since he hasn't wanted a divorce...but Jay did. So he agreed. Anyway. He dated around...got to know people...and bam! He met Jessica. Jessica was sickly sweet...annoying. Taylee hated her...because her dad spent more time with Jess than with his daughter...and she was jealous. But they got married anyway, when Taylee was 15. Now they have news that might change her life...forever.

-Quotes
-Sleeping
-Drama
-Music
-Photography
-partying

Dislikes:
-Hospitals
-Swimming
-Math
-Her mom
-Jessica
-Cats

Family:
-Mom, Jayline Dunkley
-Dad, Robbie Stevens
-Step mom: Jessica Stevens
-Step Dad: James Dunkley

Vehicle:

description

Other: None

((I FREAKING LOVE SCARLET!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA)))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I KNOOOOWWW!!! It was AMAZING!!!! So I totally love Taylee ;) she's perfect! ))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((YOU HAVE TO GET CRESS!! OH MY HECK...its just....like...ahhh! Get it! :) Thanks!! :) ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha I have it!!!!! Is Wolf and Scarlet still in Cress???!?!?!?!? No spoilers please ;) ))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((I wont spoil! Promise! Yeah they are!))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Is it all lovey dovey?!?!?))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah....mostly! its cute!!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((YAY!!! Okay I'm gonna work on my charrie! Should be done in like 10-15mins :) ))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sweet!!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((And girl...when he was chasing her and he almost killed her in the streets!!! I had to re-read that part!!!!! It was just so...so.... *fans self while swooning*))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh for sure. and in the trains....ahhhh))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

You still on?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Just another minute and I'll be done!! Sorry it's taking so long

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet! Nah you're fine!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Casper James LeRaux
Nickname: Cas
Birthday: October 11, 1996
Appearance:

description

Hair: Dark Brown/Black
Eyes: Greenish Blue
Height: 5' 9
Style: Plenty of leather jackets and worn jeans.

(view spoiler)

Personality:
Flirty
Funny
Smart Alek
Mischievous
Trouble-Making
Secretly: Kind, Caring, Protective

History: Cas was born and raised in Chicago. He grew up on the bad side of town and got into a lot of trouble, but not the kind you would think. He never got into drugs, drinking, or smoking but he loved pulling pranks and getting into fights. It's what he lived for. His parents always worried about him, especially when he would come home with injuries from his fights. He eventually got out of fighting with his Mom and Dad's support, but then when he was 15 his mother passed away and he slipped into a dark state. He got back into fighting and shut everyone out. He's gotten better, but still feels the need to fight. Especially when he gets really sad.

-Skateboarding
-Playing the Electic Guitar

Dislikes:
-Drinking
-Drugs
-Cussing
-Goody Two Shoes

Other: He obtained a lot of scars from the fights he got into and still gets into.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww I like him!! ;) He is perfect! Should we start? Umm maybe first day of school and they like meet or something and he gets in a fight and she gets like in the middle somehow? Idk...can you post first? ;)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper strolled down the hallway casting sharp glances at anyone who dared to make eye contact with him. The bell had just rung for study hall aka free time and Cas was making his way to the Courtyard. He scanned the crowds half nervously and half ferociously. He was in the mood to fight and was trying hard to contain it. He shoved his hands into his pockets and continued down the hallway, keeping his head low because he knew that if someone even looked at him the wrong way it would set him off.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylee laughed along with her friends, walking through the courtyard. She had just gotten out of her dance class, and was totally feeling pumped. How could she not? Dance was her life. She lived and breathed the dance floor...feeling the music...it was everything to her. She tossed her hair over her shoulder lightly, waving at one of her friends, Landon. Landon was the sweetest kid, always thinking of others. "Hey Landon!" She called, waving at him. She was wearing her favorite skinny jeans, a green ruffled shirt, and a white scarf. Her long brown hair was curly, falling around her shoulders. She looked pretty, and Landon noticed. Unfortunatley, He didn't notice the dude in front of him. They collided, and Landon, being a lot less buff went flying. "Oh my gosh. Landon!" She called, trying to hold in her giggles as she went to help him up. Landon was such a dork.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oooh you are so good!!!))

Casper heard a loud laugh come from a few feet away in the hallway. His not too green and not too blue eyes fell upon a pretty girl with brown hair that was curled, but he immediately turned his attention away from her, still feeling agitated. He was watching the floor when someone dared to cross paths with him. They bumped into his chest and went falling backwards. Casper had barely been disturbed by this encounter. He was way stronger than the kid and he could tell. His anger seethed though. This is exactly what he'd been trying to avoid, but now his rage had been 'topped off' so to say. He grabbed two fistfuls of the kids shirt. He hauled the kid to his feet and shoved him, hard. "Why don't you watch where you're going!" He said with rage evident in his voice.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha thanks!! You too! :) ))

Taylee let out a loud gasp as the boy picked up sweet Landon, shoving him hard. Landons eyes were wide, he looked like he might throw up. "Oh man...I am so sorry..." He apologized, backing up. Taylee bit her lip, looking back and forth as the big dude advanced on Landon. He was just waving to her! "Hey wait!" She called, dropping her back pack as she jogged across the courtyard to Landon and the scary dude. "Hey!" She protested, jumping in the middle one. It was so not Ok to hurt Landon. He was as innocent as like a little kid. He literally was one. "He didn't mean it." she insisted, standing in front of her friend. "Taylee..." Landon protested, trying to move her out of the way. She didn't budge. Crazy? Yes...dangerous? Yes. But Tay did it any way. Anything to help a friend in need.

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 08:45PM) (new)

Casper almost had his hands on the stupid kid when someone stepped in front of him. His angry eyes flashed to the face of whoever it was. It was that girl. He noticed now that she had greenish blue eyes and that she was even more pretty up close. He shook his head, dispelling the thoughts. She was telling him that the kid hadn't meant it. Yeah. He knew that already. It then dawned on him that the girl, who the kid had called Taylee, was defending him. He took a step back, his hands dropping back to his sides. He wasn't going to hurt her. He glared at the boy behind the girl. He just stood there, like a coward, letting a girl defend him. His disgust for him grew. "You better stay out of my way... Because next time, she won't be here to save you." He said, his glare unrelenting.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon groaned, continuing to try to shove Taylee out of the way, but she didn't move. Her blue green eyes bore into his as she calculated his every move. What she wasn't expecting however was for him to drop his hands. Well...that was.. surprising. She stuttered for a response, trying to think of some witty comback that would stump this kid for sure. "Hey. Be nice. Landon is the sweetest kid ever, and I'm not going to let some punk like you hurt him...because he doesn't deserve that," She replied saucily, her hands on her hips in a challenging way. A couple gasps spread through the crowd as they realized just who Tay was challenging. Tay didn't notice however, and stayed put, glaring at this punk. "You go girl!" One voice shouted, and everyone began cheering her on. This kid didn't stand a chance. Hopefully...

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2014 11:14AM) (new)

Casper listened as the girl spoke to him. She was being sassy and now everyone was watching. There was an entire crowd forming around them. He looked around nervously. Did this girl not know who he was? He had formed a pretty good reputation for himself and he found it astonishing that she would challenge him. He wasn't going to hurt her though, that would have been wrong, even for him. He cringed internally when she called him a punk. He hated that word. He took a step forward and grabbed the girls chin. He tugged her face closer to his. He mentally took note of all of her features, not really meaning to. "No, he doesn't." He whispered so no one else could hear. He released her and shoved his hands in his pockets. He quickly left the scene, heading for the front of the school now. He hadn't planned on skipping class today, but now he felt the need to. He would go find a fight somewhere else...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylee tried to keep from whopping and hollaring as he looked around nervously. She was actually making him nervous! Either that or it was the crowd...most likely the crowd...but Tay could totally pretend...right? She was completely oblivious as to who this guy was. It was a complete mystery to her..and she wanted to figure it out. It wasn't until Landon whispered the Kids name in her ear that she felt her courage leave. This was THE CASPER the one who was always getting into fights? Holy cow.. she was doomed. Her blue eyes widened in panic as he grabbed her chin, bringing her face closer to his. Her blue eyes flitted across his features, taking mental Notes. Don't panic...her brain repeated over and over again. At his next words Tay was confused. "Wait...what?" She said softly, the sassiness and determanation replaced with confusion and surprise. "Did you just-" She fumbled for words as he sauntered away, completely confused. Did he just-no. He wouldn't....would he?

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Casper made his way through the hallway quickly. He gave nastier glares than usual, daring anyone to do what that girl had just done. Was she crazy? He shook his head and made his way to the main lobby, his dark hair falling in his eyes. He went through the front door and glided down the railing that lined the large cement steps that led into the school. He landed smoothly and continued on his way. He had been thinking about his mother when that girl confronted him. 'You don't ever hit girls.' His mother had told him that since he was young. He remembered the first time she told him that like it was yesterday. He'd never hit a girl before and he never would. He could picture the disappointment on his mother's face. He'd never wanted to see it and he certainly didn't want to think about it now. She would be proud that he hadn't hit her. She would....right? But he was still fighting and his mother had hated that. He was just so conflicted. He felt tears welling up in his eyes and he fought them hard as they threatened to fall.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Taylee gathered her stuff that she had dropped, completely bewildered at the whole exchange. her mind was a battlefield, trying to decide ife he really ment what he said...or if...he just said that to stump her. That was what it felt like. A crowd of people surrounded her huntched over form, hounding her with questions. It was mostly guys thinking that he threatened her or something. "Guys. I'm fine. He just said....something that surprised me." She said with a small shrug, waving off their attention and care. She began walking towards the front of the building, where her dad had PROMISED her lunch. Lately he had been flakey, making up excuses and crap. He said he wanted to make it up to her...but...she wasn't sure it was going to happen. Her phone buzzed with a text. Speaking of flakey.... Hey sorry Tay. Just found out that Jess is Pregnant. Cant make lunch...love you. Taylees eyes filled tears as she realized what this would mean. She would be constantly blown off..even more...because Jess needed him..or the baby did. Taylee would be forgotten. Forever. She dropped to the curb, wiping underneath her eyes gently, tying to keep the tears to a minimum. She was such an ugly crier.

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2014 11:49AM) (new)

Casper was leaning up against a telephone pole near the curb, trying to cool down. His mother wouldn't want him to fight, but he felt like he needed to. When he fought, it was like the pain inside of him was numbed temporarily. The pain outside of his body distracted him from the internal heartbreak that he was suffering. He felt like he was drowning in sorrow sometimes, but the fighting seemed to help. He still hadn't decided if he was going to go pick a fight with someone when he saw that girl again. What was she doing? He saw her checking her phone as she came down the large, stone stairs. He watched her through his eyelashes, trying to make it not seem obvious. It was working. He saw her sit down on the curb and she was....crying? Had he done that? His heart suddenly shattered. His mother would be ashamed of him, making a girl cry like that. He felt a lump in his throat as he made his way over to her. His mom would have wanted him to apologize, so that's what he planned to do.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17