Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone question

Writing a book!
Rower Veras Rower Feb 21, 2016 07:18PM
So I'm writing a book that has to do with fantasy and science combined. I'm looking for anyone interested. I need reviewers. But more importantly, i need honest reviews.

Anyone willing to help, I'll be in your debt. And if you need help with your book, let ne know.

I'm really sick of peiple with great stories being put down by publishing conpanies. So my advive is: publish on amazon. I want every writer to strive and provide for their families. And most importantly: to be happy, sucessful writers.

You have no idea how much this means to me. And i thank jk rowling for giving me faith.

I'm also writing a book! This genre choice is kind of like Star wars, which is basically "science-fantasy"

Dramomid ~The Demon of the Dark~ (aka T) I'm writing a cross over Doctor Who Star wars ...more
Apr 11, 2016 08:37PM

Amazon won't allow review swaps between authors.

Rower wrote: "So I'm writing a book that has to do with fantasy and science combined. I'm looking for anyone interested. I need reviewers. But more importantly, i need honest reviews.

Anyone willing to help, I'..."
Very important, when the idea hits when inspiration strikes just write/type as it comes don't worry about punctuation or grammar and that good stuff till afterword's

READ, Rower! Read good, well known writers. We all have stories in our heads. Some of us write them down. But whatever the story you have in your head, getting it down in an arrangement of words that others will want to read is the key to success. To be sure you are doing it right you must read the works of good, accepted writers. It took me years to learn this. It took me 10 years to get an agent. She was rubbish. It took me another 10 years to get a publisher.

hi.......even I find writing a parallel way to positively utilize my energy and make me smile..............so what exactly do u need help with?

Look up nanowrimo. I promise this will be the most motivating and interesting thing you can do to write a book, get reviewers, and find inspiration.