1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jess X Gillian

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments •Harry Potter RP•

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments (Just want to be sure you saw this)

message 3: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments (Hey! What generation do you want to do? Like while Harry's in school or with his kids in school or after his kids?)

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((I don't mind

Are we doing canon characters? Is rather do OC x OC but if you want to do canon characters that's fine with me))

message 5: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((OCs. ))

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Ok what time would you like to do? Cause I don't really have a preference))

message 7: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((How about after Harrys kids?))

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Ok that sounds good))

message 9: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Ok so characters.
name age house and appearance?))

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Yeah would you mind if we do M x M?))

message 11: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((Sure I'm ok with that))

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((ok I'll have my character up in a few minutes))

message 13: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((same))

message 14: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Name: Theodore "Theo" Castleton
House: Hufflepuff
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=cute+...

message 15: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments Name: Tobias Asher Ellis
House: Gryffindor
Blood: Half-Blood
Appearance:

http://imalbum.aufeminin.com/album/D2...

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Do you want to try and think of a plot or to you just want to jump in and see where it goes?))

message 17: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((How about we start on the train?))

message 18: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((Ok can you start please ))

message 19: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo walked onto the train and started looking for an empty compartment. When he found one, he went in and put his trunk above him then sat down.

message 20: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tobias was looking for a compartment to sit in. He had planned on sitting with one of his friends but the compartment they were sitting in was completely full. So Tobias just entered a random compartment. He noticed that a boy around his age with freckles was sitting in the compartment "Do you mind if I sit here?" He asked

message 21: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo shook his head. "No. Go ahead."

message 22: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Ash smiled and nodded putting his luggage above the seat next to Theo's. He shut the compartment door and sat across from he other male. "Hi my name is Tobias but you can call me Ash," He said introducing himself

message 23: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo watched him put his luggage above them. "I'm Theo." He replied, smiling lightly. He noticed that Ash was kind of cute.

message 24: by Jess (last edited Feb 22, 2016 04:28PM) (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"How was your summer?" He asked, Ash absolutely hated silence so he tried to start conversation with whoever was near him, plus Theo was pretty cute and Ash hoped that the other boy was gay or at least bi.....

message 25: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo shrugged. "It was alright I guess. I got to go to the Quidditch World Cup. My brother is on the Bulgarian team."

message 26: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Whoa seriously! That is so cool! I wish I could've gone but I was visiting my mom's side of that family that whole week." He said looking a bit disappointed

message 27: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo shrugged. "It wasn't that exciting." He said. Theo has never been big into Quidditch. "Bulgaria lost though."

message 28: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tobias was the chaser of the Gryffindor team so he loved quidditch. "Still I would've loved to see it." He said smiling "So it's obvious that you're not exactly into quidditch so what do you like to do?" He asked leaning back into the cushion.

message 29: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "I like to read. I'm also really into magical creatures." Theo replied. He was a huge animal lover and loved to help out with the creatures at Hogwarts.

message 30: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"That's cool." He said, he was about to ask him a question when the sweet cart came rolling past their compartment. Tobias ordered a couple bags of Bertie Bott's every flavored jelly bean which were still popular even after all these years. He also got a couple of chocolate animals which were basically the same as they were back in the day they just had tons more animals besides frogs.

message 31: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo shook his head to the sweets. "No thank you." He said, with a smile. Theo wasn't a big fan of candy or any types of sweets really.

message 32: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Tobias raised an eyebrow "Not a big fan of sweets are you?" He asked opening a bag of jelly beans. Tobias usually had pretty good luck with these things sure every once in a while he's come across a really bad one but that never stopped Tobias he just spat it out and tried again.

message 33: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Not really." Theo responded. He pulled up his legs and laid down across the seat. "I guess I just never got into them."

message 34: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"That's understandable not everyone has a sweet tooth ." He said popping a jelly bean into his mouth. "Anyways what house are you in?" He asked

message 35: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Hufflepuff." Theo said. He waited for the snide remark or rude comment because that's how most people reacted when they hear he was a Hufflepuff. For some reason, Hufflepuffs were not well liked or were seen as the underdog.

message 36: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"That's neat, my dad was a Hufflepuff and so was my aunt." He said picking up another jelly bean and plopping it in his mouth. "I'm Gryffindor." He said after almost a minute of silence.

message 37: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo smiled. "I think you're the first person I've talked to that didn't make a snide or rude comment when I said that I was a Hufflepuff," He said. "That's cool."

message 38: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
"Well Id kind of be dissin my own family if I did that and my aunt would kill me." He said popping a blue jellybean into his mouth. "What year are you in?" He asked

message 39: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "I'm a 6th year." Theo said. "What about you?"

message 40: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments "Also sixth year." He said popping a green jelly bean into his moth before spitting it out "Yuck." He said making a disgusted face before trying a pink one.

message 41: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments "Really? Cool!" Theo replied. He laughed lightly. He turned and looked out the window. "We're almost there."

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Ash looked out the window and saw the castle in the distance "Time sure flies when you're having fun." He said repeating a muggle phrase that his mum still used.

message 43: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo turned back to Ash. "We should probably change into our robes now.."

message 44: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments ((I have an idea for a plot we can use further into the rp

Maybe your character is being bullied and my character sees and defends him and stuff it's just an idea))

message 45: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments ((yeah I like that!))

message 46: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Ash nodded "Yeah you're right we probably should." He said standing up and getting the suitcase that had his school robe in down. He closed the compartment blinds do no one would be able to see in.

message 47: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo pulled down his trunk and got out his robe ad school clothes.

message 48: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
Ash took out his school robes and began changing out of his regular out of school robes.

message 49: by Gillian (new)

Gillian (Demigodboookluver) | 775 comments Theo changed into his robes then sat back down, looking out the window.

message 50: by Jess (new)

Jess | 1670 comments
After Ash was changed to packed away his regular robes and candy into his suitcase and put his suitcase beside him not seeing the point of putting it back above him. A couple minutes later they were at the train station. Ash grabbed his stuff and opened the compartment door "Bye Theo hope to see you around." He said before taking off down the aisle before most people started to walk out of their own compartments.

« previous 1