1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lillian & Safia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by j a m m e s (last edited Feb 25, 2016 05:06AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

" Are you ever afraid of the dark? you shouldnt be, I am always gonna be right here, even though the dark consumes us all at some point, i wil be here for you and only you until the day you die,"

► • Name • ◄

Full Name: Evergreen Finn Martin-Hale

First Name Meaning: Having an enduring freshness, success, or popularity.
Middle Name Meaning: Fair
Last Name Meaning: Of Mars - Healthy hero

Nicknames: Evie, Eve, Ever, Eva, Martin, Ray of Sunshine ( Peter only (( she hates him and the nickname )) ), Miracle ( Derek ), Stiles 2.0. ( Scott and everyone else )

► • Birth • ◄

Species: Half Werewolf - Half Human - Half Gargoyle
Powers: Since she is three different species, her powers vary, when shes angry instead of turning into an werewolf, she turns into an stone gargoyle and uses her powerful glowing eyes to show her victims they're worst nightmares, mostly killing them or sending them into shock. She also exhibits werewolf powers too, super speed, super strength, and of course shape-shifting.

Birthday: February 14th
Birth Place: Paris, France
Birth Time: 2:00 AM

Race; White/Caucasian
Nationality: French
Languages ( Speaks ): French, English, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Indian

► • Appearance• ◄

Face Claim: Sasha Pieterse

Hair: Its currently white with blue and red streaks, was born with blonde though
Eyes: Odd Bright Blue
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 127 Lbs ( She packs quite a punch )
Dressing Styles:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...
http://www.inofashionstyle.com/wp-con...
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/...

► • Biography • ◄

Personality: Evergreen Martin-Hale is well what you call an sarcastic little asshole, shes basically Stiles twin according to her "brother" (will be explained in history) Derek. Shes always up and moving, and is never sitting down, being the only girl on the lacrosse team, because of her smart mind and good arm, she is Favorited by the jocks and is seen as the best female on school grounds, metaphorically of course. Evergreen is said to be loud and annoying and is always talking and cracking jokes, as said as before she is sarcastic, shes actually majorly sarcastic, always topping the mere human Stiles.

History: Evergreen " Evie / Eva" Finn Martin-Hale, was born with Gerstmann's Syndrome in Paris, France, weighing at 4 pounds when she was born, she was instantly given the name Evergreen by her father Peter Hale, in whom was related to Derek Hale in Beacon Hills. Evergreen grew up, realizing that she was not related to Derek Hale by blood, but by Marriage, Peter had married her mother a week after she had been born. She was the only baby at the wedding, and at the end, Peter held her in his arms and whispered, " You'll always be my little ray of sunshine," when she grew up, Evergreen loved that nickname her father gave her. It made her happy to think that she finally was some mans daughter, Evergreen and her parents had to move to America because of Peters family, she didn't want to leave Paris, but she was only five and couldn't do an darn thing about it.

Evergreen came to love America, she came to love her "cousins" Laura and Derek, and even Cora who was her age sorta, she was depressed when her father left one day and never came back. It's been two years and Evergreen was seven, her mother was happy as a bee as she worked in the house, cleaning it up as if they were expecting company, Evergreen watched her mother that day, she watched her go outside and never come back. Evergreen just had to check on her mother, when she walked outside she saw her mother on the ground and her name, Evergreen, written in the blood of her mother, she ran off. She ran and ran and ran until she found herself in a forest a year later, she looked up and saw a loft, but couldn't go to it, she collapsed and fell unconscious.

Seven years later Evergreen awoke to a pair of brown eyes staring at her, " Who are you?" Evergreen asked, her voice sounded sweeter and her voice sounded older, she was fifteen. " I'm Derek Hale, your brother," he replied to her, even bough Evergreen knew exactly who he was, after he said his name, she sighed. She looked at her skin and squeaked, her skin was stone and she looked more like a creature then an human. " What am I?" She asked Derek, " A WereHumGoyle," Derek says chuckling at his own creation of what she was. " I'm a Werewolf Human Gargoyle?" She asked. " Yeah," Derek responded.

It's been a few months, Evergreen was pampered as if she were Derek's own daughter, Isaac envied her for this but treated her as his sister all the same. Evergreen was given a new car when she was turning sixteen, she met Stiles during this age when she accidentally almost crashed into him when he was driving one day. They became instant best friends and Evergreen told him everything, from Peter leaving her and her mother, to her mothers death, to what she really ways, all she left out was that she was an gargoyle, she was told by Derek to never tell, because when she was in a coma she was a totally different person and there had been a battle between her and some gargoyle clan.

To this day she still hasn't told Stiles, until one faithful day when Saianhu attacked her at school, revealing to her best friend, in whom she went to homecoming with, that she was a gargoyle, now she must risk her life all the time to protect Stiles and Scott.

Special Skills:
- Speaks seven languages, including animal, which was not added
- Stronger then the average Werewolf because of her Gargoyle species
- Sarcasticity
- Smarter then most female humans
- Has already graduated a college Medical course, knows all about Stiles condition and helps him sometimes
- She has Gerstmann's Syndrome.(view spoiler) But for her, its amazingly the oppoiste of those above, her Right-Left lobes function perfectly fine. She has amazing handwriting and can write in twenty different fonts, she is amazing at math and has an high IQ ( she is not the only one in the world ).

► • Family • ◄

Peter Hale - Father
Diana Martin - Mother
Derek Hale - Cousin/Brother

Nemo - Pet Cat Derek had gotten her for her birthday

► • Sexuality • ◄

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Crush: None (( Pssh! none she says, Evergreen has a major crush on Stiles, it is known by everyone ))

" Let me grab your hand and show you what I can do to make you happy, Derek has let me do that so many times,"

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can you?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen was just appearing around an corner, her nose deep in some sorta medical book, she didn't notice Stiles and bumped into him, " Oof!" She said as she fell, she then said ouch when the book fell on her legs, the book was rather huge. Evergreen rubbed her leg, grimacing at the shooting pain, " Sorry, didn't see you there Stiles," Evergreen mumbled.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen took his hand to allow him to help her up, " Yeah, I'm learning about my disorder, since I have actually never heard of my disorder," Evergreen says to him once she was up. She bent down to grab the book, today she went with black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, and she wore a gray shirt with an gargoyle on the front, she also wore a smaller version of Derek's leather jacket, her hair was put into an braided ponytail, her hair, white with blue and red streaks reached down to the middle of her back. She also wore white vans today and she had sunglasses on the top of her head, she looked at Stiles and smiled genuinely.

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Not much, except that I'm supposed to have troubles writing and troubles with mathematics," Evergreen says with a shrug, she almost fell forward when an group of girls came past and pushed her towards Stiles," Slut!" One of them called out as they vanished into the crowd. Evergreen steadied herself and ignored the girls, she still had that smile on her face even after she was just bullied, Evergreen never lost her ability to smile when it came to bullying or when she was hurt.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen made sure she was steady before she gently grasped Stiles hand, she held it firmly in hers, " Hey, Scott is right, it's okay Stiles, really it is, we all know I'm not a slut, I know that I'm not a slut, the girls that just pushed me, they think I'm a slut just because I'm the only girl on the lacrosse team and because all the jocks admire me and not them, it's okay Stiles, it's all okay, but thank you for sticking up for me Stiles, that really means a lot," Evergreen says, she then held his hand for a bit longer, before she let it go. " Look, I have to get going, but I'll see you guys in Chemistry, I promise," Evergreen says before she turned, her ponytail whipping around, gently brushing against Stiles chest as she walked away towards her way to class.

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( maybe perhaps Evegreen doesn't come to Chemistry, Stiles and Scott begins to worry, so they ask if they could go find Evergreen, when they go in search for Evergreen maybe they find her battling some sorta gargoyle creature. Maybe they never knew about her Gargoyle side, so when they see her as a gargoyle fighting another gargoyle, perhaps Stiles starts to question they're friendship ( his and evergreens ) and he starts to avoid her. ))

Evergreens mind was fresh with the image of Stiles and the feeling of his hand in hers, she smiled widely and continued walking, soon she was flanked by two of her jock friends, one of them being Jackson and the other one, his name was not known. Evergreen pretty much enjoyed math, and she loved helping others with it, when it came down to math, she always helped those in need, and she never gave out answers unless asked.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments After her math class, she had went to the lacrosse feild to study for the Chemistry test they had today, what she did not expect was some weird female coming up to her and pushing her onto the ground. Evergreen checked that no one was around, mainly she checked that Stiles, Scott, Kira or anyone of her friends was around, she never told them about her other species, she told them about the human and werewolf ones, but not this one. Evergreen growled and stood, she turned into an moving stone gargoyle, which is one of the rarest of her kind, she is the only one who could turn into an moving stone gargoyle, she growled at the girl. " We meet again Saianhu," Evergreen says in a thick French accent, she always had one, but when she normally spoke it was a normal accent, not a thick one.

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Saianhu cackled, " I see you've been getting close to that Stilinski kid, why haven't you told him what you are yet?" Saianhu says as she eyed the younger gargoyle in front of her. Evergreen growled, " Because he doesn't deserve to know the powers I behold when I'm angry, and I don't want to hurt him, and if you lay a hand on him, I swear to god Saianhu, I will murder you myself before Derek gets the chance," Evergreen growled, she knew Scott and Stiles would be worried by now, but she couldn't stop right now. Before anything else, Saianhu threw herself at Evergreen, avoiding looking into the glowing red eyes of Evergreen, she began scratching and biting the younger gargoyle.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Saianhu stopped and saw the boys, she grinned,"oh look, it's the McCall boy and Stiles, I wonder how they're gonna take this," Saianhu says before she then again attacked Evergreen. Evergreen had been caught off guard when she saw her friends, so when Saianhu attacked her, she landed on her back on the ground, she was bleeding heavily. Saianhu got off of Evergreen, she grinned and came closer to the boys, " She lied to you two, she not just a human and an werewolf," Saianhu looked at Stiles, " Your darling little Eva lied to you Stilinski boy, I hope your happy," Saianhu says as she then turned and flew off.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen had healed herself and looked at Scott, " I couldn't risk Saianhu and her clan coming to find you guys, I would've told you Scott, I really would've, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but it was for your safety and Stiles," Evergreen mumbled, she shook her head lightly, " I'm going home, tell the teacher that I went home sick," Evergreen mumbled to Scott, she walked over to her stuff and grabbed it and then walked to her blue Camaro, the car Derek had bought for her months ago.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Once evergreen got into the car, she screamed, glad that no one would be able to hear her, she was angry at herself for not telling Scott and Stiles, she continued to scream until her throat hurt, she panted as she gasped for breath. Derek called her and told her to come home right away, she sighed and wondered why, she ended the call and put her seatbelt on, she then slammed her hands on the steering wheel before crying, knowing someone would see her, mostly that being Scott would see her, she hated how she didn't have tinted windows. Evergreen continued to cry, she got a text from Derek but ignored it.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Sure ))

Evergreen finally drove home, she ignored Derek and Isaac, she went to the room Derek had built for her when she first had came here, she sighed and she closed the door, she screamed her head off again, causing Derek to burst in and engulf her in a hug. Evergreen cried into Derek's chest, hugging him tightly, telling him everything, she was so sad and so depressed already about not telling Stiles about her other species, she let Derek undo her pony tail braid and he stroked her hair to calm her down. " Listen, you and Stiles have become best friends ever since you two met months ago, he'll come thru and forgive you soon my Miracle, he'll come to forgive you soon," Derek murmured stroking her hair still.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( it's fine ^^ ))

Evergreen wanted to so much call Stiles and apologize to him, but she couldn't bring herself to pick up her phone, Derek had left her alone hours ago, she hadn't eaten at all, she sighed softly and shook her head. " I'm so sorry Stiles, I'm so sorry," Evergreen mumbled to the ceiling of her black and purple room.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( can you be them? XD cause I don't think I can be them ))

Evergreen sat there thinking, Derek was asleep by now and Isaac, well everyone knew Evergreen was like his little sister, so he was probably up right now, or sleeping. Evergreen stood up when she became hungry, she had a craving for fish and meat, so she went downstairs, she kept the light off in the kitchen and the rest of the house because she didn't need light to see when she had her red eyes.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen dropped the plate, making it shatter, nothing happened upstairs, meaning that Derek and Isaac did not hear the plate, Evergreen looked at the people in front of her and cringed, she knew who they were, Scott told her about them when she first met him, her left eye twitched as she waited for what would happen, she couldn't fight back, they were too powerful and she was powerless right now.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreens red eyes glazed over and she froze for a quick moment, she took the needle out carefully before trying to run, but she didn't get far before she collapsed, she saw the picture of her and Stiles at homecoming on an shelf, that was the last thing she saw before she passed out.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen was quiet, she said nothing when she felt Stiles gaze on her, and she said nothing when he yelled, she only sighed and kept her eyes closed and down, but her head snapped up in a flash when she heard footsteps. She then looked over at Stiles, " Don't worry Stiles, we will both get out of this, one way or another, I'm gonna get us out of this," Evergreen promised quietly before looking back at the ground.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen smirked evilly at the ground, " Hey guys, want to see something cool?" Evergreen asked the dread doctors, if they caught her, then that mean they didn't know what she fully was or what her powers was, she looked one of the dread doctors in the eyes, her red eyed ominously glowing, showing a super fast image of nightmares.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen narrowed her eyes, she blinked and they turned back to they're odd bright blue, she growled, suddenly she was growing angry, her skin turned to stone. She was breathing heavily, she was growing angrier by the minute, she ignored Theo and the other dread doctors, she only cared about Stiles, she tried to break through the metal restraints, it was working but very slowly.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen finally snapped the restraints, " DONT TOUCH HIM!" Evergreen screeched, she narrowed her eyes at Theo, " Get your filthy little claws off him Theo, or mine will be in you," Evergreen growled.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen smirked, she turned back to human and came over to Theo, " Look into my eyes Theo, does it look like I'm lying?" Evergreen asked, her eyes bright blue still, but she planed to turn her eyes red right when he looked into them.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen growled, she turned back into stone, she grabbed Theo's wrists and dug her claws info his wrists, making sure that her claws pierced one of his veins, of course not an important one, but one that would cause a lot of blood to fall.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Hey I fixed her history, the first history I gave her sounded boring, am this one sounded more better ^^ ))

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen turned to Stiles, her eyes turned blue again and she looked at him, still made of stone she took the restraints and ripped them off Stiles. Evergreen slowly turned back into a human, she heard voices, but they were very far in the distance, she looked back to Stiles.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen carefully placed her arm around his waist to help him stand, " I can hear Derek, Scott and Isaac looking for us, but they are far away, deep in one of the hallways," Evergreen murmured softly to Stiles.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen nodded, she easily took his weight, considering she bench pressed more then half his weight sometimes, she helped him out of the room and down the hallway, she clicked her tongue, remembering that Derek had told her to do that whenever he and her were lost in a building.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " It's okay stiles, when we are out of here and at the loft, I'll take care of you," Evergreen promised, she continued to walk and click her tongue, suddenly she heard another click, a deeper one, she carefully let Stiles sit in a chair on the side wall to their left, she ran into Derek's arms before quickly telling him about Stiles. Derek quickly ran over and lifted Stiles into his arms bridal style.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen came to stand at Derek's side, she took Stiles hand into his like the way she had when he stood up for her, " You'll get your hero day someday Stiles, one day you'll be able to save me," Evergreen promised.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " You already are my Batman Stiles, you already are," Evergreen says. " Hey, no lovey dovey stuff in front of me alright, I don't go for that," Derek snapped on accident, making Evergreen flinch as she walked at his side.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Actually lovey dovey stuff can be anything, what you two do sickens me, only because you aren't dating yet and it makes me wonder," Derek mumbled, he winced when Evergreen punched him, " We have to get him to the loft so that I can fix him up Derek," Evergreen growled. Soon they were outside, Evergreen got into the back seat of Derek's car, he placed Stiles in the back and made sure his head was in Evergreens lap. Derek then got into the front and Isaac in the passenger seat. Evergreen stroked Stiles hair, whispering promises to him.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen only chuckled, " Hey for once he's actually quiet," Evergreen mumbled, continuing to stroke his hair as they drove to the loft, she leaned down and planted a kiss on his forehead, whispering an small promise once again. " Hey your quiet too " Isaac says.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen was glad when they arrived at the loft. Derek got out grabbed stiles and carried him up to Evergreens room, he placed him on Evergreens boyish bed and then left her to tend to Stiles. Evergreen went to the bathroom connected to her room, she searched for needed things and came back to the unmoving Stiles, she would've used her wolf powers, but decided against it since she didn't want to use her powers on Stiles, she began her work on cleaning up the wounds Theo left on Stiles.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'm here, and yes I'm okay Stiles, it's you I'm worried about," Evergreen says sitting up and kissing the tip of his nose slightly as a joke, she gave the same dorky grin and then continued on fixing him up, she had easily removed the bloodied shirt and had given him one of her hoodies she had gotten from Isaac one time that didn't fit her small frame but had fit Stiles perfectly.

(( okay ))

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Don't apologize Stiles, you had every right to freak out," Evergreen replied, she went back to tending to the wound, which was pretty bad considering it was pretty deep. " I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but Derek had told me not to, he said I couldn't risk your safety or Scotts," Evergreen murmured.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Stiles it's fine, right now though I need you to stay still if you want your wound fixed up," Evergreen says, she sighed softly and began working on it again. Evergreen was glad Derek hadn't killed her when she had told him that Stiles had known, she knew the reason why though, she knew he didn't kill her because she hadn't exactly told Stiles, he found out. Derek came in, " How is he doing?" Derek asked nonchalantly as if he could care less if the little human was doing okay. " He's doing fine Derek, thanks for checking in even though you clearly don't care what happens to Stiles unless I freak out," Evergreen mumbled as she continues on the wound, not even looking up at Derek.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Derek closed his eyes and sighed, " It's not that I don't care what happens to Stiles, because I do, I do care what happens to him, only because his would murder me if I let his son get hurt or die, he trusts you more then me because he knows you'll keep his son safe, it's one of the many reasons he rarely texts Stiles that much anymore then he used to, but Evergreen, don't you ever say I don't care for a living thing, cause I do, I care about no matter what your species," Derek growled. Evergreen finished, she stood, " I'm family Derek, not by blood but by marriage, but blood isn't family, blood isn't what makes us an family, and I already know that the sheriff trusts me, he's already told me like a million times when I hang out over there," Evergreen growled back before turning and walking into her bathroom, she closed the door. Derek groaned, " I hate teenage gargoyle years, I also hate human teenage years," Derek mumbled directly towards Stiles.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Tell a Evergreen I went out for a walk, that I'll be back later," Derek murmured to Stiles, he then left, letting Isaac walking in. Isaac came over to the bathroom, " Evergreen, come out of the bathroom, your no good to any of us if your angry," Isaac murmured. Evergreen came out, but she went over to Stiles and then sat on her bed next to him.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen smiled when she saw his brown eyes, she loved his brown eyes, when he suggested they tell the pack that he was okay, she smiled a little more, " Isaac can tell them, you need to rest, you lost quite a lot of blood," Evergreen says, she took Stiles hand into hers, " I'm glad your okay though, I'm so glad Theo didn't kill you," Evergreen mumbled.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " To be quite honest Stiles, if you had died, I would never be the same, I would've been super depressed, I would've stopped eating, I would've stopped living all together," Evergreen murmured, smiling as she felt his fingers wrap around his hand.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen looked away, blushing, she bit her lip and then looked back at Stiles, " Are you hungry or thirsty?" Evergreen asked softly, she then looked down at they're hands, she tilted her head to the side.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " You tried your best Stiles, and I admire you for that," Evergreen says, she leaned forward and kissed his cheek kindly. She pulled away slightly to look at him, she smiled softly before pulling away slowly,

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen grasped his chin and made him look at her, " Don't ever say you can't protect me or anyone else, Stiles you'll get your chance to protect me or someone else one of these days okay, but your the most greatest and strongest human I know, and I also know that some day you are gonna protect me," Evergreen says with a smile.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen smiled, " Yes, yes you are," Evergreen says, Isaac had gone downstairs when there had been a knock on the front door, so he had left Stiles and Evergreen alone.

(( Maybe soon Evergreen could get into some sorta problem again, and she gets hurt, so Stiles has to save her somehow, and maybe when he saves her, she kisses him by "accident" on the lips and that could create a spark in they're relationship? ))

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Yes, let me go get them," Evergreen says, she got up and left the room, since Derek was always afraid she'd try to kill herself like one time, he never let her keep pills in her bathroom. Evergreen got the painkillers from Derek's bathroom first before then going downstairs to get a glass of water for Stiles as well. She went back upstairs, and walked into her room, she smiled genuinely, she then thought of something, " I never thought I'd ever be your nurse," Evergreen says with a chuckle as she handed Stiles the three painkillers and the glass of water.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Ummm....maybe another gargoyle, not Saianhu, a much younger, yet still stronger gargoyle could appear again, the gargoyle could attack her in the sky, she could get a bad wound that she can't fix on her own and fall, and that's when Stiles interferes, the other gargoyle could come down to try and attack her again, but Stiles ends up finding some way to attack the gargoyle and saves Evergreen? ))

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Stiles your not going anywhere, I'll call your father and tell him you'll be staying here tonight so that he doesn't worry," Evergreen says as she pulled out her phone, it was weird that she had the sheriffs personal phone number on speed dial, she then remembered why, she grimaced and hoped it never happened. Evergreen pushed the speed dial and waited for an answer.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Once she heard the click meaning that the sheriff had answered, she began to explain to him that Stiles had gotten hurt, when asked how, she explained that he had tripled and scraped his arm on something sharp. When given the okay, she politely ended the call and then she turned to Stiles, " All solved, now get some rest, I have homework to finish," Evergreen says. Derek came in, " If you don't get that homework done Evergreen, no more Stiles," Derek says as he stood near the doorway. Evergreens eyes widened, " Wait, what?" Evergreen says. " I said if you don't get that homework done, No More Stiles," Derek says, " You can't do that! You can't punish me by not letting me see Stiles or hang out with Stiles," Evergreen says. Derek raised an eyebrow, and Evergreen shut herself up and went to her desk.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( omg I didn't even mean to add that No Stiles thing! I didn't notice it until I re read my post ))

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Evergreen sighed as she worked, then she turned around in her chair and looked at Stiles, she smiled, " So cute when your sleeping," Evergreen murmured to no one but her self about Stiles.

« previous 1 3 4