GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Red Haze
This topic is about Red Haze
Self Publishing > Looking for reviews ghostly/murder mystery

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adrian Lilly | 4 comments I can provide PDF or Mobi. I would much appreciate an Amazon review as well. (Be sure to note you received FREE copy for review on Amazon.)

http://adrianlilly.com/novels/red-haze/

Something sinister is happening at Grove University...

Some nights the woods on the edge of campus glow with a spectral, shimmering red haze. Marne Montgomery knows—she’s seen it.

She also saw a figure in the haze. He beckoned to her and then vanished.

Marne laughs off the incident until her roommate, Sara Murdock, shows her a picture of a student. The one Marne saw in the woods.

But he’s been dead for more than a year.

Suddenly, Marne and Sara are tangled in a secret that threatens their college careers—and their lives. Their only hope is to find the cause of the red haze…

Before someone else dies.

Red Haze is a haunting psychological thriller that hovers between the spectral and the natural, blurring the lines between remembrance and regret, dedication and obsession, justice and revenge.

Adrian Lilly | 4 comments Dennis wrote: "Adrian...Readersfavorite will review your book for free. I reviewed books for them at one time but due to my editing schedule I had to curtail that. But since I know of them and their reputation, I..."

Thanks, Dennis. I'll look into it.