Clean Romances discussion

Every Little Kiss (Kissed by the Bay #1)
This topic is about Every Little Kiss
Looking For... > Looking for readers who will review my novel on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Susan Hatler (susanhatler) | 72 comments Hi Clean Romance Readers,

I’m looking for some readers who are interested in reviewing my sweet/clean romance novel, Every Little Kiss, on Amazon and Goodreads. I can send you a pdf, mobi, or epub. Send me your email address if the description sounds like something you’d like. Thx so much for your time and consideration!

Here is the description:

When Wendy Watts left Blue Moon Bay, she vowed never to return to the small coastal town where her parents had abandoned her and her brother. Now she’s a successful Realtor, and a workaholic who stays away from complicated emotions—until her grandmother dies, leaving Wendy the Inn at Blue Moon Bay and mandating that Wendy sell the inn, and put it on the market herself “in person.”

As soon as Wendy arrives in Blue Moon Bay, bad memories, the inn’s poor condition, and her brother’s pleas to save the inn overwhelm her. Then she meets a sexy laid-back stranger on the beach, and Wendy does something she never does . . . she opens up and confides her problems to him. Since Max Huntington’s only in town for one night, Wendy spontaneously kisses him, hoping to be distracted from her troubles for just one evening.

But when Wendy begins the painstaking process of fixing up the inn in order to sell it, Max tells her he’s staying on longer. He’s enchanted by the charming inn and even more with the kisses they shared on the beach. He wants to help her with the repairs, and she reluctantly accepts his offer.

Although she’s determined to remain detached from the allure of her inn, Blue Moon Bay and Max, every repair, every stroll on the beach, and every moment spent with Max, draws her in and reminds her of the local legend she’d believed as a child: that being kissed by the bay under a blue moon will lead to love that lasts forever.

Susan Hatler (susanhatler) | 72 comments No, sorry! Thx for your interest. :-)

message 3: by Alisha (last edited Feb 25, 2016 06:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alisha | 3 comments Susan, I enjoyed your Better Date than Never series and would love to read this. If I could get the mobi format, I'm sending you a PM with my email address.

message 4: by Tiana (new)

Tiana (tianasmith) | 11 comments I'll give it a go if you'd like to send me the mobi file. My email is tianalei@gmail.com. Thanks!

message 5: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara (tarahart5) | 2 comments I'd love to review this for you! My email is tarahart5@gmail.com

message 6: by Tara (new) - added it

Tara (tarahart5) | 2 comments Also, I need the mobi file. Thank you! I have really enjoyed your better date than never series… Looking forward to reading this series as well!

message 7: by Tiana (new)

Tiana (tianasmith) | 11 comments Peggypurserfreeman wrote: "Is there an audio file for your book?"
Peggy, she already answered your question when you asked it the first time. Scroll up :)

I never heard back though. Susan, are you still doing this? It's been a while since you posted.

message 8: by Peggy (last edited Apr 05, 2016 04:39PM) (new)

Peggy Freeman | 11 comments I do want to swap honest reviews, but I need to be in a different group to swap my children's books. I just love romance and try to review. I keep an eye on this group so I can find clean romance to recommend for friends. I'll just hang around and listen for suggestions on good books and find some that are audio. Thank you, Tiana, for helping me keep on the mark.

message 9: by Mel (new) - added it

Mel | 2 comments I would love to read and review your book! I will message you my info. thanks!