Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Chy and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Hiya!

Hummm... so I was thinking something along the lines of I don't know if you've read them but either 'Trouble from the start' or 'Something like fate'.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I mean it doesn't have to be EXACTLY like them. Seeing as that would be boring. But anyways, what they are really is like summer love. Trouble from the start is about a bad boy that gets into all kinds of trouble. And the girl's dad takes him in to help him get some things right and hopefully so he'll straighten out. He lives with them for the summer and along the way the Daughter and him start dating and their together by the end. Although it's not love and roses seeing as when it first starts they can't stand each other.

Something like fate is kind of the same thing. But it's different too. Because theirs no bad boy in there. Mainly it's two best friends like the same guy, the one's already going out with him. But he breaks up with her and goes out with the other one instead because, he felt like he wasn't really connecting with the one girl. But he does with the other one even before they start going out. With a whole lot of drama in it as well.

But yeah, just a couple of ideas for summer love\ fluff stuff.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I was thinking the first one seeing as that way we have more stuff going on. And also we can do doubles as well. If that's okay.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yeah I was kind of thinking it would be the main girl and guy and then the two best friends of both of them. Not really... I could play his friend though

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Oh it's okay, not a problem. I mean you don't have to go over bored with it. I mainly do the basics when doing the profile and then add things about them later on as we go. So one girl one guy each sound okay?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments :)
haha Nice.
Okay, I'll wait until you got yours up and then I'll get mine up too.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name: Avery Coldwind
Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

Name: Cam Goodwin
Appearance: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

Tattoo: https://images.search.yahoo.com/image...

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I actually can't, seeing as I gotta go for the night. But if you want to wait I can start us off tomorrow.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Avery walked down the hall to meet up with her best friend. Seeing as they always had lunch together, and sense it was there senor year it was their choose on rather or not they went out someplace for lunch that didn't consist of the school lunch room. Even though more times than not, they stayed in the building sense neither one drove and they had to walk when they did leave. Letting out a deep breath as she stopped at her locker to shove her book from last hour in and replace it with her history book for next hour. Anna always tended to tease her about how she was liked to get her things before lunch and not go and get it after. But in her opinion it just made things easier, and also it prevented her from having to make an extra stop. Slamming the locker door and went to find Anna in the lunch room.

Cam had skipped last hour, seeing as he just hadn't wanted to deal with people. Walking back into the school, and going to join Daniel at their normal lunch table in the far back hand corner of the room. Seeing that Daniel had beaten him to the table, like any other day. Sense out of the two of them he was the one that always ran late or got held up with something. But more times than not he was busy flirting with girls. Walking up to the table and flopping down in his chair across from his friend. "Hey, bro...."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Avery finally manged to get her lunch and to get to where Anna and her sat everyday. Setting her stuff down on the end of the table and then sitting in the chair across from her. "Sorry, it took longer than I thought it would in line." Already starting to bite into her salad. Seeing that Anna was reading her book like any other day. "So, you got anything for the weekend planned?" She asked thinking that she might be hanging out with her boyfriend.

Cam snatched the soda out of the air when Daniel tossed it. Cracking it open and taking a sip. Then snatching a piece out of the box and starting to eat it as he sat down. "So, you wanna go skate after school at the rink?" He asked talking about the place they always went to stake board usually after school or when they wanted to skip for the rest of the day.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments "I was thinking about going over to the pet shelter and seeing if they needed any help this week... but if they don't then I might just stay home sense Dad's going to be at the station until Saturday night. Which leaves me and mom to watch Billy." Avery said as she popped a tomato into her mouth using her fingers. Wondering if her dad would take off early tonight seeing as he had to go in tomorrow morning at 6 if she remembered right. She had asked him about what time he had to be at the Police station by on the way to school this morning seeing as she had missed the bus. Something she hardly--- no. Never did. But the thing had gotten there way ahead of scheduled and she hadn't been at her stop yet.

Cam laughed when he saw the 'duh, dude did you really need to ask that'? look on Danny's face. Taking another big bite out of the pizza. 'Sounds grate to me... I was looking for a way to get out of taking that test in history anyways." He hadn't studied for it, not that he studied for much of anything sense he didn't really care for any of the classes. And the one thing he did like was Gym but he had that in the morning. "Oh sweet! What kind you get? That new one everyone's been talking about?"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.