What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. historical western romance series with a brother named ryder [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments There are different couples in each book. Ryders brother was a texas ranger and Ryders book is after his. He seems a bit ADD not that they actually say that. But he's very busy and active. He drinks a lot and sleeps around because he had too much energy. He goes to the town his brother lives and ends up in jail from a bar fight. He was hanging upside down when his ''angel'' walks in and he falls on his head. She was bringing food for the sherriff, because she's a nice girl. Ryders brother can't believe he's in love worth her because she isn't exactly beautiful. She's average looking, plumpish worth freckles but Ryder insists. Theres another guy after her, but he's a pansy from the city who you find out is actually married. He gets shot it the butt at some point in the book. Ryder hangs upside down a lot. She is rebuilding the church and theres a scene worth a bit of trouble because she gets a black man to be the priest. Ryder defenda her honour and kicks the ass of the redneck who started to get violent. The previous books in the series include 2 sisters

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
Cait, what year did you read this book?

Are you certain the hero's name is Ryder?

message 3: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments It was ages ago. About 2 years. I lost all my books when my pc broke. I think it is. His nickname is Ry. I know his brother was definitely a ranger.

message 4: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 138 comments Total off chance, but there's a brother named Rye in the Forrester Brothers series. His book is A Reason to Believe

message 6: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin | 6 comments Thanks its the nicole sturgill one. Lol that took forever to find. Can someone change this to solved please, I can't do that on my phone

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33543 comments Mod
No worries. Glad we could help.