*~Can't Stop Reading~* discussion

Book Discussions > What book do you recommend for reading?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catty (new)

Catty | 1 comments What book do you recommend for reading?

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez what would you say are your preferences are for books? ^_^

message 3: by Valene (new)

Valene Hill | 9 comments A Piece Of Cake By Cupcake Brown. This is a memoir about Cupcake and her addiction to drugs and alcohol and how things ended up for her. It's very inspiring, even if you don't have these issues or know someone that does, but unfortunately majority of us know someone or are ourselves an addict.

message 4: by Ilene (new)

Ilene Harris (gahish) | 32 comments I just finished The Coincidence of Coconut Cake, what a great book!

message 5: by Beulah (new)

Beulah Burke | 9 comments I recommend my book for reading "Till Death Do Us Part by Beulah Burke".

Check it out on: Amazon.comhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CRF2UKI

message 6: by Ilene (new)

Ilene Harris (gahish) | 32 comments A Deadly Affection by Cuyler Overholt

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything by Jodi Picoult

message 8: by josephine (new)

josephine (anjmjen) I'm wondering if anyone could help me out a bit with giving me some book recommendations. You see, I've long loved books about mystery and crime, and I also like fantasy and there is a lot of darkness in these books. Recently I finished such a book and needed a break, noticing that it's nearly all I read. Could anyone recommend books that are fun, light, happy or something in that area that isn't just a lot of romance or silliness? xD

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez Josephine: if recommend almost anything by Gaiman lol American Gods, Neverwhere, etc. they can be dark but they've got a nice sense of humor going with it :)

message 10: by Aneta (new)

Aneta | 3 comments Hello Everyone

I would like to invite you to visit my blog where I review books. Hope you will enjoy the reading.

https://anopenbookbyaneta.wordpress.com

All the best
Aneta