The Secret Life of Bookworms discussion

Group chats! > Group Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly, Owner Of Group (new)

Holly Sparks (hollygal123) | 54 comments Mod
Hey guys!

I've had SOO many book suggestions in the last week for the upcoming months that it's crazy. If I haven't got back to each of you individually yet then I want to apologise as it's so very hard to get online during the weekend as I work very long hours. BUT I just wanted to let you all know that NONE of your suggestions will be going unnoticed...but since we have so many, I think the list has actually reached 60 books so far that you guys have all lovingly chosen or suggested for the next months reading. As we all have such big TBR lists ;)

We have come up with the idea of choosing a few books from the suggestion list every month to go with every theme that we choose. NONE of the suggestions will be ignored and NOONE will be unnoticed in this group and I can't thank you all enough for getting involved!

If any of you have any suggestions do not hesitate to send me a message or you have any theme ideas for upcoming months for example (horror books on Halloween 'October') everyone send me your suggestions. It might take me a while to get back to you BUT I am writing all the suggestions for books and themes down don't you worry! Maybe next month will be the month your book suggestion gets put into the poll!! :D

Thanks guys for reading this rambling message of mine...you'll have to get used to me going on and on I'm afraid.

Holly x

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rache_lou) Hey, this isn't a book suggestion but I think it would be a cool idea if we did a reading challenge, like read a book with flowers on or that's blue or something for one month and then we could see all the different books that people have read. I don't know, just a thought

message 3: by Skyril (new)

Skyril Rachel wrote: "Hey, this isn't a book suggestion but I think it would be a cool idea if we did a reading challenge, like read a book with flowers on or that's blue or something for one month and then we could see..."

That sounds cool.

It's frustrating that there are only 12 months in a year, lol. Maybe we should have a book every two weeks since there are SO many books to read. I mean, who would take a month to read a book anyway? I know everyone has OTHER books he wants to read, but then, who takes two weeks to read a book anyway xD? I could read 3-4 books in two weeks, typically.