Reads With Friends discussion

Me Before You > MON 2/22 | Prologue-Chapter4 (1-57)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) Can't wait to start this!! EEK!

message 3: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Oops, I started this today...I finished my last book quicker than I thought I would and I knew this book was set for next week, so I just started it...already at chapter 9 and I am liking it much more than I thought I would...its a really quick read and I will probably end up finishing it tomorrow (if I am able to put it down tonight...lol)

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Swann Just locked up the book from the library and marked the days with post-its. Super excited to start!

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Swann Picked...not locked...proof read, Sarah!

message 6: by Miranda (new)

Miranda Hamilton (mham19) | 22 comments love this so far!!! such a nice quick easy read:) Cant put it down!!

message 7: by Nika (new)

Nika (nacitana_ljama) I can already tell that this is going to be a heartbreaking story. The end of the fourth chapter almost made me cry. I'm not even kidding. Can't wait to read more tomorrow.

message 8: by Melissa (new)

Melissa White (anovelrendezvous) | 17 comments It was amazing how quickly this book sucked me in! I love all the characters so far, even Lou's quirky parents :)

message 9: by vanessa (new)

vanessa (vanessamule) I'm also surprised with how quickly these first four chapters went for me. I'm really not excited to cry but I am excited to get to know these characters better!

message 10: by vanessa (new)

vanessa (vanessamule) I also had no idea this was set somewhere other than the US, so I liked that too! So much tea-making

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Wilson | 4 comments Just downloaded it on my Kindle and about to start reading. So excited!!

message 12: by Melissa (new)

Melissa White (anovelrendezvous) | 17 comments Oh yes the tea! It made me want to have a cup every time it was mentioned!

message 13: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Wilson | 4 comments Love it so far!! Can't wait to read more tomorrow!!

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Sikora | 2 comments so far

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Sikora | 2 comments so far great read, can't wait to get a little deeper into it. bring on the tears! :D

Shannon (kitchandpages) (leaninglights) | 713 comments Mod
Finished the first section last night and I'm really enjoying. I like the dynamics going on and I have a feeling I'm going to love this story :)

message 17: by Georgina (new)

Georgina | 6 comments Enjoying this so far. I have a feeling how this is going to go and I know it's going to be an emotional read

message 18: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (littleprairielibrary) | 78 comments Mod
I am quite enjoying it so far! Just finished the first section. I have no idea where this story is going to go but I feel like I'm not going to be okay at the end.

message 19: by Ivy (new)

Ivy | 11 comments As usual I wasn't able to finish this section last night but it's ok. I don't know how I feel about this novel yet, I'm not too into the main character.

message 20: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 3 comments I know this is going to be emotional... but waiting for it to hit... the beginning is taking a bit of time. But I like how the main character is a "misfit" just like Will in their own ways, while she just embraces it.

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) I'm so behind!! *hides face* today is catch up day I promise!! Loved this section!! I think these two are a perfect fit. How awful is Louisa's father and boyfriend? Ugh! I wanted to smack both of them so many times. Also the nerve of Will's ex girlfriend and best friend!! Sigh!! If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best!!

message 22: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (littleprairielibrary) | 78 comments Mod
Lucy wrote: "I'm so behind!! *hides face* today is catch up day I promise!! Loved this section!! I think these two are a perfect fit. How awful is Louisa's father and boyfriend? Ugh! I wanted to smack both of t..."

Omg Lou's dad and Patrick are the worst! I so dislike them.

message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Denney I cheated and picked this one up early. I already finished! I will say that this book gripped me from the very beginning. All the characters and relationships feel so real!

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (readingwithjessica) Felicia wrote: "Lucy wrote: "I'm so behind!! *hides face* today is catch up day I promise!! Loved this section!! I think these two are a perfect fit. How awful is Louisa's father and boyfriend? Ugh! I wanted to sm..."

Me too!! There's no need to be a jerk to your daughter!