The Pegasus Series Fanclub discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Titan Spinoff Series > Kate O'Hearn may be writing a spin-off series to the Pegasus Series?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Kelsi (kelsi_betsy) | 437 comments Mod
OHMYGODOHMYGOD!! Kate O'Hearn may start writing a spin-off series to the Pegasus Series!!! Pegasus won't end! Read this:

Pegasus 6...

As a writer, there are some days when the words just flow. Other days, when I struggle to string a sentence together. I have no control, it just happens.

Today, I was blessed with such a productive day. As I work on the final book in the Pegasus series, “Pegasus and the End of Olympus” and facing a deadline of March 1, I actually managed to write just under 4,000 words in one day!

Now of course, I am wasted - but it was worth it.

On the mega plus side, I have worked out something that could be a fab spin-off series to Pegasus! I just have to convince my publishers to let me do it...

Call to arms! If her publishers won't let her do it, we will be there! We will protest and petition for Pegasus to come back if we have to! Tell everyone you know! This is huge!

message 2: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Also, thanks Julia for telling us!!

message 3: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Omg! That would be fantastic! I wonder what she is thinking of doing for the spin-off, if it comes through.

message 4: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Omg! That would be fantastic! I wonder what she is thinking of doing for the spin-off, if it comes through."

I know! If her publishers don't let her. . . .let's just say that won't be good.

message 5: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments If her publishers don't do it I have a feeling there is going to be another book anyway. Only this one won't be called Pegasus: Rise of the Titans. This one will be called Pegasus: Rise of the Killer Peg Fangirls(or boys).

message 6: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "If her publishers don't do it I have a feeling there is going to be another book anyway. Only this one won't be called Pegasus: Rise of the Titans. This one will be called Pegasus: Rise of the Kill..."

Bahaha you're right!! Also, what should we call ourselves? You know, Twilight fans: Twitards, Harry Potter fans: Potterheads, etc. What should Pegasus fans be called? :D

message 7: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Pegasi? Pegfans?

message 8: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments I know: Peginators, or Fanwings! (Maybe not that last one.)

message 9: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "I know: Peginators, or Fanwings! (Maybe not that last one.)"

Oooo Fanwings sounds cool!

message 10: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Pegheads? Ew, no, that just sounds gross.

message 11: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments I guess it's a tie than. Maybe we should take a vote! (All in favor say nahhhhh!)

message 12: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

We're definitely not going with Pegtards, because that makes us sound like retards.

message 13: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (last edited Feb 21, 2016 12:50PM) (new)

How about I make a poll and ask everyone to take it? The names that will be in the poll might be:

Fanwings
Peginators
Pegasi(?)
Pegfans

What do you think? Anything else?

message 14: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Yes!

message 15: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Anything else you can think of before I make it?

message 16: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments But we should also have a "other option" in case someone really hates them all. (Which they probably won't, but just for the sake of being prepared.)

message 17: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "But we should also have a "other option" in case someone really hates them all. (Which they probably won't, but just for the sake of being prepared.)"

I could allow write-in answers. :)

message 18: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

The Flames? (Stupid, I know :P)

message 19: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Oh, I like "The Flames". Sounds exotic and powerful.

message 20: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Oh, I like "The Flames". Sounds exotic and powerful."

Okay, I'll put it on the list. :P

message 21: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

And we are powerful! Bahaha, you don't want to mess with us Flames!!

message 22: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Damn right!

message 23: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Damn right!"

Haha, we're so awesome. All other book fans will bow down to us Pegasus fans!

message 24: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Or face our fury!!!

message 25: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Or face our fury!!!"

Yeah! That's why Kate O'Hearn's publishers should let her write a spin-off series, or else they'll face us!

message 26: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Peg-Power. We should start a revolution.

message 27: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Peg-Power. We should start a revolution."

We should! But let us wait and see if the publishers make the right decision. If not. . . .*Evil grin*

message 28: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Okay, I just voted. (The Flames is know at 100%, shhhhh.)

message 29: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Adi wrote: "Okay, I just voted. (The Flames is know at 100%, shhhhh.)"

Shhhhhhhhhhhh :D

message 30: by Alana, Just Another Pegasus Lover (new)

Alana Long | 227 comments Mod
Lol!! Nice group fan names!

message 31: by Alana, Just Another Pegasus Lover (new)

Ok, I took the poll and not gonna lie that was a pretty hard decision

message 32: by Adi (new)

Adi | 12 comments Yes, go "The Flames".

message 33: by Alana, Just Another Pegasus Lover (new)

Not gonna lie, but the "The flames" sounds pretty cool ;)

message 34: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Still no news on the spin-off series, except that post from Kate that I already showed you. :(

message 35: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goodreadscomashleylovespegs) | 31 comments Wow! A spin off series would be awesome..as for" the flames" and "Fan wings" I think are great names!! I have gotten all my hopes out there now for a spin off series..that would be like, the best

message 36: by Soren (new)

Soren (nerosgnik) | 55 comments Ikr :D

message 37: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goodreadscomashleylovespegs) | 31 comments Hey guys, I'm new here in this group, but I just wanted to tell you all a CRAZY suggestion; I think that Kate O heart's spin off series idea is gonna be a new series ALL ABOUT LORIN!! It might be from the Titans point of view,and maybe in the sixth book Emily has to return home to earth,so then in the spin off-all the attention will be focused on LORIN, and poor Emily might be out of the picture!! *Cries

message 38: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

That's a good theory, OR about her past life before she became Titus' "Flame". Also, welcome to the club Ashley! We're glad to have you!!

message 39: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goodreadscomashleylovespegs) | 31 comments Kelsi_Betsy wrote: "That's a good theory, OR about her past life before she became Titus' "Flame". Also, welcome to the club Ashley! We're glad to have you!!"

Thank you! So glad to be a part of your Awesome club!! (And cannot wait to see what happens in book 6)

message 40: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Aw, thank you! And same, I can hardly wait! Make sure to watch your inbox as it comes closer to release date because I always send a message out to everyone to make sure they know it's being released/it's released early. :)

message 41: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goodreadscomashleylovespegs) | 31 comments Kelsi_Betsy wrote: "Aw, thank you! And same, I can hardly wait! Make sure to watch your inbox as it comes closer to release date because I always send a message out to everyone to make sure they know it's being releas..."
Okay Thanks so much for letting me know!! I always keep up the hope they might release it whichever Month I'm in Lol..Cannot wait to talk about it when it's out and everyone has read it (Then I think we'll all be waiting for the spin off series

message 42: by Alana, Just Another Pegasus Lover (new)

Welcome Ashley!! I am really happy you decided to join and its awesome that we have another person (or "Flame") in the Group!

message 43: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (goodreadscomashleylovespegs) | 31 comments Alana wrote: "Welcome Ashley!! I am really happy you decided to join and its awesome that we have another person (or "Flame") in the Group!"

Yes Thank you so much! You "Flames" are awesome!!! I am so happy to be a part of this, and look forward to fangirling with you pretty soon here :) :) You guys are probably the best fans there is,so I should feel right at home here!

message 44: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

I love this new member Alana. She's a good Flame to add to our Pegasus Fire. XD

message 45: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Also, guuuuuys we almost have forty members! We should do something special to celebrate when we reach the forty mark.

message 46: by Alana, Just Another Pegasus Lover (new)

Yes I know right!

message 47: by Soren (new)

Soren (nerosgnik) | 55 comments I feel like such a terrible person cause I keep forgetting to check Kates facebook and I like never get on goodreads D: *Sorens idea of a bad person* I cant think about Pegasus and not fangirl and like trip over a suitcase and roll around on the floor..

message 48: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

Oh my God Soren you are an amazing edition to this fanclub. Don't worry, if anything comes up I'll make sure I send a message out to everyone, so you just need to check Goodreads every once in a while! ;)

message 49: by Kelsi, The Pegasus Series' Biggest Fan (new)

THE PHOENIX SERIES MAY BE THE SPIN-OFF SERIES IT MIGHT BE IT MIGHT BEEEE! :O

message 50: by Soren (new)

Soren (nerosgnik) | 55 comments Kelsi_Betsy wrote: "THE PHOENIX SERIES MAY BE THE SPIN-OFF SERIES IT MIGHT BE IT MIGHT BEEEE! :O"

I bet it isssss!! Or maybe.... She will make the Phoenix series a separate series and once Kate finishes it she will make a cross-over with the two? :o I could so see a Phoenix and Pegasus crossover

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.