Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (The Dowser #1)
Feb 2016: Cupcakes, Trinkets > Cupcakes, trinkets, and BOOZE

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by KaLee (last edited Feb 21, 2016 10:30AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

KaLee Douglas | 50 comments We should all bake cupcakes for the live show! (Or buy them because I can make NO promises that I will motivated to bake on my day off.) What kind of cupcakes are you going to make or get? I think I am going butter pecan! Throw in some ice cream and some type of creamy alcohol. I am thinking Baileys. What do you think goes well with Butter Pecan?

We should share pictures and name them with cheesy names!

message 2: by Kat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kat Flores | 4 comments Wait...is ice cream and alcohol a part of that cupcake recipe? If so please share it.

message 3: by KaLee (last edited Feb 21, 2016 11:22AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

KaLee Douglas | 50 comments I was originally planning just to make butter pecan cupcakes and have ice cream and a glass of baileys on the side. But I like your idea better!

There are bailey cupcake recipes on the internet maybe I will make a baileys frosting or try to mix the baileys recipe with the butter pecan one.

Ohhhh and there are ice cream cupcakes (like ice cream cake) recipes on youtube. I think I am either going to fail really hard OR win really big with this one!

Claire (cacromwell) | 221 comments I was planning on taking the easy route and getting some Betty Crocker mix and frosting (Funfetti maybe?) - sometimes a girl just needs some delicious fake frosting in her life!

Probably prosecco to drink, if I remember to buy it!

Malaraa | 335 comments I already did a huge batch of various lemon and/or strawberry, and/or chocolate cupcakes. But for anyone looking for alcohol type recipes, I strongly recommend fuzzy navel cake, it's quite yummy. There's also recipes based around harvey wallbangers, pina coladas, chocolate kahlua and a billion forms of rum cake. I love hearing about what other folks are making, and am willing to share recipes if anyone wants. :)

Melissa (veruna) | 213 comments I'm going t be making sangria cupcakes with this recipe

http://thefirstyearblog.com/sangria-c...

message 7: by Belle (new) - added it

Belle (grimmira) I'm making lemon cupcakes with honey brandy soaked maraschino cherries & topped with orange buttercream frosting.

message 8: by Keith (new)

Keith (dredchupacabra) | 19 comments KaLee wrote: "I was originally planning just to make butter pecan cupcakes and have ice cream and a glass of baileys on the side. But I like your idea better!

There are bailey cupcake recipes on the internet ma..."

You can always pour the Baileys over the ice cream. It's pretty good.

Alicia Keith wrote: "You can always pour the Baileys over the ice cream. It's pretty good...."

Love Baileys on ice cream

I've also seen recipes where you make little chocolate cups, hollow out a bit of the cooled cupcake, insert the cup and fill it with booze then frost with buttercream. So when you bite in you get a liquid booze surprise.

message 10: by Keith (new)

Keith (dredchupacabra) | 19 comments Alicia wrote: "Keith wrote: "You can always pour the Baileys over the ice cream. It's pretty good...."

Love Baileys on ice cream

I've also seen recipes where you make little chocolate cups, hollow out a bit of ..."

That sounds very good. I may have to make this for the hangout.

message 11: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (erincosmic) FUNFETTI is my jam all the way, always and forever.

I already feel like I am going to be lazy tomorrow so I'll probably grab some boxed mix of something after yoga tonight (How on theme can I get??)

I may have to go out and buy a bottle of that Cupcake wine too.

message 12: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (erincosmic) Cupcakes are in the oven! I didn't get to the store to get Cupcake wine so do I just drink Baileys because yum or red wine cos it looks like blood?

message 13: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin (erincosmic) Cupcakes are in the oven! I didn't get to the store to get Cupcake wine so do I just drink Baileys because yum or red wine cos it looks like blood?