Lovers of Paranormal discussion

ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: BLOOD IN FIRE CLOSED TO NEW requests (sensual paranormal romance)

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Aidan O’Neill is dangerous. No, make that deadly. A vampire prince who turned his back on his throne, enraging his king and marking himself for death.

Again.

The only thing Aidan dreams about anymore is seeing the sun again. After all, it has been over 1100 years. When his best friend stumbles across a secret potion than can grant his wish, Aidan can’t resist stealing it. What happens after may change the world forever.

Heather Kantos is a world-famous model who hides a darkness deep inside her, a darkness she fights every day. A darkness she shares with no one.
Until him.

When Aidan and Heather come together, a volatile chain of events begin that will take them all the way from Istanbul to Ireland, from his past to her future, from darkness to light and back again. Can two people who have sworn off love make their way to each other despite a vicious demon bent on revenge, a bloodthirsty psychopath who would do anything to fullfill his greatest wish and an obsessive goddess of death who can't let go of the man she has loved for more than a millenium?

Or could it be that the fear in their own hearts will be the greatest enemy in the end?

Aidan and Heather will only get one shot, before it all just burns away like....

Blood in Fire.

*This book contains a high level of sensuality,some language, and graphic violence, including scenes of torture that might disturb some readers.*

This book is second in the Celtic Elementals series, but can be read as a stand alone. I would be willing to give a copy of the first book, Smoke in Moonlight (Celtic Elementals #1) by Heather R. Blair to those agreeing to R2R if they so choose. Formats available are pdf, mobi and epub.

7 copies are available.

Thank you !!

~heather

message 2: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to R2R. please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
thanks

message 3: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina | 89 comments Read it and loved it!!!! You guys are in for a treat!

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments David wrote: "would it be possible to review both books heather raymondcraft92@gmail.com pdf file please"

Absolutely! And thanks for your interest, both books in the format you requested have been sent to your email. Thanks again and enjoy! :)

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to R2R. please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
thanks"

Thanks, Ramona! I sent the book to your email. Enjoy! :)

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Sabrina wrote: "Read it and loved it!!!! You guys are in for a treat!"

*blush* Thanks, Sabrina!!

message 7: by Heather (last edited Mar 26, 2016 07:45AM) (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments 1. David 2/21 *(both)
2. Ramona 2/21* completed-thank you!
3. Lakshmi 2/23 *(both) reviews completed-thanks!
4. Henriette 2/23 *(both)
5. Sarah 2/23 review completed-thanks!
6. Anna 2/24 *(both) review completed for both-thanks!
7. Charlotte 2/29 completed-thank you!

* Hadiqa 2/29

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments David wrote: "reader ing blood of fire cant put it down agrees with heather"

Thx, David! Glad you're enjoying. :)

message 9: by Lakshmi (new)

Lakshmi C (lakshmi93) | 31 comments I would love to read and review this book. Could I have the first book as well please? Epub format.
luckytree93@gmail.com

message 10: by Henriette (new)

Henriette Nielsen | 32 comments would love to read and review both books! Mobi henriette.nielsen20@gmail.com

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (storpey) | 6 comments I can do if you have any more spots.

Need kindle format please.

Storpey@gmail.com

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Chanticleer (rachelchanticleer) | 39 comments Heh, I'm currently reading this one. ☺

I'm loving the use of mythology, and even though Aidan is a bit more... assertive, we'll say, than I'm used to from heroes, I've truly been enjoying this read.

Highly recommend!

message 13: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Rachel wrote: "Heh, I'm currently reading this one. ☺

I'm loving the use of mythology, and even though Aidan is a bit more... assertive, we'll say, than I'm used to from heroes, I've truly been enjoying this rea..."

Thanks, Rachel!! :)

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments I'll get everyones' copies out this evening, thanks!

message 15: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Lakshmi, Henriette & Sarah, I have sent your copies out. Please feel free to email or PM if you have any issues with the files.

Have a great week, everyone!

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments I would like to read and review both books, please :)

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please!

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "I would like to read and review both books, please :)

amartinischwob@gmail.com
Mobi, please!"

Thanks, Anna! Your copies have been sent. :)

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (storpey) | 6 comments Heather- reviews posted on GR and Amazon. Great book- loved it.

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Sarah wrote: "Heather- reviews posted on GR and Amazon. Great book- loved it."

Thanks so much, Sarah! Glad you enjoyed. :)

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Absolutely, Hadiqua. Do you use a Kindle type ereader or a Nook one?

message 21: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 71 comments Ohh yes please. I'll read. Mobi. charlotte.fairlady@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers. x

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Charlotte wrote: "Ohh yes please. I'll read. Mobi. charlotte.fairlady@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers. x"

Thanks, Charlotte, sent!

message 23: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Hadiqa wrote: "I would like to get it ! :-)

hadiqa.inam@gmail.com e-book if it is available :-)"

I just sent you a mobi copy, let me know if that works for you. :)

message 24: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Feb 29, 2016 02:43PM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Yay! You found some awesome reviewers :-) I just moved your post down to the CLOSED folder so the open R2R's have priority in the open folder. Thanks for sharing your goodies with our readers.

P.S. - post is still open, I just moved the location.

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "Yay! You found some awesome reviewers :-) I just moved your post down to the CLOSED folder so the open R2R's have priority in the open folder. Thanks for sharing your goodies with our readers.

P...."

Thanks, Annna. :)

message 26: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 71 comments Hello, Heather, I haven't started your book yet. Do you feel I should start with book one first? for full enjoyment? Or it's okay to start with book 2? I read a couple of the reviews and they - recommended to start with book one. xo

message 27: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Hey, Charlotte! You can do either/or. I've had people read Blood in Fire first and they had no issues. I think with any series it adds depth to read them in order, but it is a matter of personal preference.

message 28: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 71 comments Heather wrote: "Hey, Charlotte! You can do either/or. I've had people read Blood in Fire first and they had no issues. I think with any series it adds depth to read them in order, but it is a matter of personal pr..."

Okay heather, thank you. :) I'll carry on reading Blood in Fire. As I have just started. :) haha I may read them in reverse...

message 29: by Anna (new)

Anna (amartinischwob) | 184 comments Please see my attached reviews for Blood in Fire, I LOVED IT!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R1CL2O7...

message 30: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Anna wrote: "Please see my attached reviews for Blood in Fire, I LOVED IT!

Thanks so much, Anna! Glad you enjoyed Aidan. ;) Sloane's story should be out by end of the year.

message 31: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (charlotte-booklover-weaver) | 71 comments Hi, have reviewed and Emailed you the Links. :)

Here is the Goodreads Link.

Thanks again Heather.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather Blair (lovelyshivers) | 46 comments Charlotte wrote: "Hi, have reviewed and Emailed you the Links. :)

Here is the Goodreads Link.

Thanks again Heather.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks, Charlotte! Sorry you had a harder time starting at book 2. Would be happy to gift you a copy of book 1 if you like. Have a great weekend. :)