Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > { currently } 21k word Contemporary/Sport Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mignon (new)

Mignon Mykel (mnonmkl) | 2 comments Note: This is a WIP! It is approximately 30% completed.

Blurb and cover unavailable at this time.
- - - - - -
General Series Overview:
Following the 6 children of NHL great, Noah Prescott, as they all go on their own hockey journeys. Note: Series that folds off this one will follow the main hockey team introduced in the Prescott series.
- - - - - -
Current Title General Information:
Caleb Prescott lives for hockey -- and wants nothing to do with any of the 'side' things.

...until he finds himself agreeing to a dating show, just so he can spend a little more time with the redhead who's job is to cast him in the spot.
- - - - - -
I am looking for readers who would consider sticking with me throughout the series. I would like to have at least 2 more BETA readers to tag along on this journey that is Caleb and Sydney, and hopefully through the rest of the Prescott children!

message 2: by Chantelle-emma (new)

Chantelle-emma Hilton (chann3rz) | 73 comments Hi, I would love to help out with your novel

chann3rz@me.com

Regards, Chantelle

message 3: by Mignon (new)

Mignon Mykel (mnonmkl) | 2 comments I've emailed you. Thank you!!

message 4: by Swati (new)

Swati Hegde (swatithegeek) | 128 comments Hi, Mignon!
I'm a freelance beta reader, editor and proofreader, as well as a blogger and YA author.
I'd love to beta read for you. My services are affordable and well worth your money. Contact me at geekiechicblog@gmail.com if you're interested. :)