Small Government Book Fan Club discussion

Self-Promo: Books and Blogs > Conservative Thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephen (last edited Feb 21, 2016 09:18AM) (new)

Stephen Martino | 18 comments The Hidden Reality The Hidden Reality (Alex Pella Book 2) by Stephen Martino Please consider pre-ordering my new Conservative Political/Science Fictional Thriller, The Hidden Reality. http://www.amazon.com/The-Hidden-Real...

Doctor’s Science Fiction/Political Thriller Warns of Dystopian Future

In the year 2084, the brilliant inventor, Alex Pella, finds himself at a precarious crossroad between the pursuit of justice and preservation of his own sanity. While attempting to undermine an international New World Order government created by the financial juggernaut known as The New Reality, he must also face the hidden truths about his own genetic heritage that are slowly destroying him. After receiving an ambiguous message sent from a former New Reality executive who died 2 years prior, Alex learns that the only possible means to confront this New World Order is to defeat a long-forgotten enemy almost 2500 years old.

The Hidden Reality includes such hot-button contemporary topics as genetic cloning, unprecedented economic debt, the rise of big government, and the threat of a New World Order run by the economic elite. Plus, there is a historical edge that will bring the reader back over 2 thousand years in the past.
The Hidden Reality

message 2: by Henry (new)

Henry Brown (machinetrooper) | 236 comments Sounds pretty intriguing. The 2500 year old enemy makes me wonder if it's related to the spooky stuff I've researched in the last couple years.