Contemporary Lovers discussion

General > Introduce yourself!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Giselle (new)

Giselle (itsmegiselle) | 32 comments Mod
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Contemporary Lovers GoodReads Group. My name is Giselle, and I'm a blogger and BookTuber living in Canada.

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin Ross (wickedcrocheter) Hi

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 68 comments Mod
Hiya guys! I'm Juhina, I'm also a blogger and booktuber! And also live in Canada, haha :D I love contemporaries SO SO much! So you'll see me often in the discussion threads! :D

message 4: by Allison (new)

Allison (theaallison) Hello! :D my name is Allison! I love contemporary so I'm excited to join this group :) I also make videos on booktube!

message 5: by Carla (new)

Carla Hanna (carlajhanna) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Carla, and I'm an author who loves contemporary fiction! Thanks for starting this group :-)

message 6: by Mom2triplets04 (new)

Mom2triplets04 | 2 comments Hello. My name is Laura a/k/a mom2triplets04. Found you by BO-OK NERD Canada. I am from NJ. I am a blogger and booktuber too. I like to read lots of YA books.

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Guzzardi | 1 comments Hi! My name is Danielle and I love reading and collecting books. I especially love YA and contemporary books. I'm excited to join this group!

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan (peruseproject) | 1 comments I'M REGAN AND I LIKE BOOKS.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenexplainsitall) Hey, I'm Jennifer! My channel is http://youtube.com/jenexplainsitallx
I love contemporary its my fave :).

Briana (TheBookBuddies) (_brianamae) | 5 comments Hey! :) I'm Briana and I am one-half of TheBookBuddies (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFsH...) on Youtube. I have 2 kitties named Luna and Kuma. Also, Contemporary is love. Contemporary is life.

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandraareads) Hi I'm Sandra and I'm also a Booktuber!! :)
I'm probably the oddball in this group because contemporary is not my favorite genre at all! lol but hopefully this group will introduce me to some amazing ones and change my view on that :)

message 12: by Jay (new)

Jay | 68 comments Mod
HEY EVERYONE! *waves*

@Sandra you're not the only one! contemporary also isn't Giselle's favorite genre so you fit right in :D

message 13: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandraareads) Juhina wrote: "HEY EVERYONE! *waves*

@Sandra you're not the only one! contemporary also isn't Giselle's favorite genre so you fit right in :D"

oh good! lol I feel more welcome now :)

Daisel (Owl Always Be Reading) (daiselita_88) | 1 comments Hi *waves* !
I am a blogger over www.owlalwaysbereading.com and I love contemporary novels! Cant wait to meet some new friends!!

message 15: by Fernando (new)

Fernando | 1 comments Hello I'm Fernando ! Im probably the only boy who really loves contemporary ! So i'm really excited to join this ! :D

message 16: by ✨Sofia (new)

✨Sofia ✨ (bookaholicconfessions) | 1 comments Hiya guys! Thanks Anabel for inviting me into this group! My name is Sofia and I live in the Philippines ☀️ I own a sort-of-book blog on IG and if you guys wanna check it out its @bookaholicconfessions!

message 17: by jamie (new)

jamie (jamiesbookshelf) Hi! My name's Jamie & Contemporary is actually one of my favourite genres, so I'm excited to join this group and read alongside other booklovers :) <3

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma Burkett (emburs) | 1 comments Hi! I’m Emma and contemporary is my favorite genre to read. I ALWAYS find myself coming back to a contemporary novel. I’m so excited to talk and discuss with some fellow booklovers as well!!

Jess | A Book to Remember  (abooktoremember_jess) Hi all :) My name is Jessica and I read all types of books, contemporary is definitely one of my favorites! I am also a blogger and a booktube watcher/lover :) <3

message 20: by Elesia (new)

Elesia (emcmullin) | 2 comments Hey everyone! :) I'm Elesia and I'm a Booktuber too! Contemporary isn't one of my favorite genres either, but I do really like it! :) I'm excited to be in this group!

message 21: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Arnold | 1 comments Hey everybody. My name is Tyler. I have a question about this group if there is anyone who can answer it then that would be great.

message 22: by Lauren Elizabeth (new)

Lauren Elizabeth Hey I'm Lauren. I love reading contemporary, (especially in summer) and I'm excited to be part of this awesome group. My channel is http://m.youtube.com/user/emilyandlau...

message 23: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Jones Ayo! My name is Lauren and I am super excited to be in this group! Contemporaries have been one of my fave genres for a long time and I can't wait to see what we read!

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily Crane (emilycrane) Helloooo friends! I'm Emily and I'm totally looking forward to reading more contemporaries! I don't read them enough and usually only pick them up during the summer so this is a great reason to read a whole lot of them!

message 25: by Duane (last edited Apr 30, 2014 05:39PM) (new)

Duane (tduaneparkeryahoocom) Hello, I am Duane from the U.S. and was invited to join by Anabel. I follow her book reviews on her youtube channel and on Goodreads. I enjoy contemporary and look forward to participating in this brand new group.

message 26: by Silvia (new)

Silvia (biblionation) Hey guys, I'm Silvia, from Costa Rica, I have a tumblr book blog, http://grangerandherbooks.tumblr.com/ Thanks to Annabel who invited me! I absolutely love contemporary, they're my go-to books when I'm feeling down, so I'm really excited for this group!

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma Claire Hi everybody. My name is Emma and I live in Canada as well. Contemporary is my favourite genre and I can't wait to start reading books with this group.

message 28: by Keanna (JustKey) (new)

Keanna (JustKey) (keyreadthat) Hi. I'm Keanna and contemporary is one of my favorite genres to read. Thanks to Annabel for inviting me.

message 29: by kayleigh (new)

kayleigh Hi! I'm Kayleigh and I'm from the US and I just really love reading.

message 30: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (chelseadolling reads) (chelseadolling) Hi guys! I'm Chelsea and I'm a bookstagramer! I'm so excited to participate in this :3 contemporary books are my fav

message 31: by Kacie (new)

Kacie (kacieksl) | 1 comments Hello there! My name is Kacie and I'm from Hawaii. Basically, I love reading a whole lot, and that's about it.

message 32: by Beth (new)

Beth Hi, I'm Beth! I live in Sydney, Australia. I love books and am obsessed with reading! I also love watching booktube! ❤️

message 33: by Honey (new)

Honey (melantun_aksara) | 1 comments Hi everyone! I'm Grace, and I'm from Indonesia :) I bookstagram and bookblog from time to time, and I'd like to dwell on the contemporary genre a bit more, so there you go~

message 34: by Gabby (last edited Apr 29, 2014 11:31PM) (new)

Gabby Gonzalez | 2 comments Hi guys my name is Gabby and I'm from California and I love this genre. I am also a booktuber https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8V...

message 35: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (coveredincupcakes) | 12 comments Hi everyone! I'm Stacy. I'm from California. Books are a big part of my life. I can't wait to read and discuss some contemporary books with you guys :)

message 36: by Gabby (new)

Gabby Gonzalez | 2 comments Hey where can we make suggestions for future books?

message 37: by Orla-Kate (new)

Orla-Kate | 1 comments Hi I'm Orla-Kate and I kind of have a hit and miss relationship with contemporary so I think this book club will help me find some really good ones!

message 38: by Septima (new)

Septima Snape (septimasnape) Hi my name is Sarah and I am also a Booktuber https://www.youtube.com/user/BooksAnd...

message 39: by Ana (last edited Apr 30, 2014 02:57AM) (new)

Ana Roux (rasinisar) Hi! I'm Ana and I'm also a Booktuber (but I'm from Spain so I don't think you guys might be interested... are you?) :)
Anyway, so glad to join this group and let's enjoy books!

message 40: by Malaika (new)

Malaika (theunbecomingofbooks) | 3 comments Hi, I'm Malaika, I also love contemporary just like everyone else here and am really excited for the read a alongs. Thank you guys for making this group. I love watching booktube videos and would like to make a channel myself soon

message 41: by Rita (new)

Rita (booksandrita) Hola, I'm Rita and I like contemporary fiction, so I thought why not join this read-a-long group, especially when the chosen book was highly anticipated by me? ;)

message 42: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurasbooks) Hi I am Laura, I live in Germany and love to read Contemporary as well as Science Fiction, Fantasy ..
I also love wo watch booktube videos and spend the most of my money on books

message 43: by Laila (new)

Laila (lailaaamhusain) Hey I'm Laila and I live in Kuwait. Ido enjoy contemporaries but I don't read them very often so hopefully this will give me a chance to read more books from this genre :D

message 44: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pattxoxo) Hi everyone! My bame is Patricia and I live in Indonesia.
I mostly read contemporary but I'm slowly branching out to other genres such as dystopian, fantasy, sci-fi, etc.
I love the Booktube community! I love discovering new books and book discussions. Also, the read-a-long liveshows are so much fun to watch :)

message 45: by Florence (new)

Florence (florencestavrou) | 1 comments Hey everyone! I am Florence and I live in a small island in the Mediterranean, Cyprus.
When I'm not reading I take pictures and post on my instagram book account.
I enjoy reading contemporary books and I would love to read more contemporary books! :D

message 46: by Farah (new)

Farah | 1 comments Hi everyone! I'm Farah and I obviously love contemporary books, but this past year I've been absolutely addicted to the genre! This group is going to be great :) :)

message 47: by Megan (new)

Megan (megannatter) | 1 comments Hi everyone my name is Megan! Contemporary is my favorite genre at the moment so I'm really exited to join!

message 48: by Mari (new)

Mari HELLO! I'm Mari and I'm from Norway. I LOVE books!

message 49: by melodie (new)

melodie b hi in Tennessee book I love so

message 50: by Oksana (new)

Oksana (oksana_b) Hi everyone! I'm Oksana and I live in Russia. I'm really excited to join this group, because I really love contemporary (but honestly, every other genre as long as the story is good :)) and I would love to read and discuss books with other book lovers here :)

« previous 1 3