A New Gay Roleplay discussion

Gay RPs > Izzy and Vuk

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I noticed you changed your username so I put it how it currently is

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. Yea, sorry. So, what are we doing?

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Hmm well depends on what kind of rp you wanna do. Realistic or supernatural?

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:12PM) (new)

I'm good with both. But I am feeling a bit more realistic right now.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Okay! How about maybe a jockXnerd rp or something? Or maybe brothers, or maybe something with teacherXstudent?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Depends what you feel like doing, also what would I have to be like a nerd?

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) What do you mean?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I mean, I can't decide. Also what do you mean by nerd. Is it like a shy, lonely guy or what?

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Well I guess now that I think about it. But we can do a different rp if you want to, I just think the jock and nerd rp would be kinda cute

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree, we should do the jockxnerd rp. Wanna do descriptions or just wing it?

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I like doing descriptions of the charrie. But I only do a few things like name, age, gender, and appearance. I just rp out the personality. So do you wanna be the jock or the nerd?

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:29PM) (new)

Um, I am gonna be the nerd. Let me type it out. We're in high school right?

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Okay I'm not gonna post a picture though since I'm not always the best at finding good ones XP I'll just describe what he looks like

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:42PM) (new)

Name: Mathew Sweet,15, Male

Personality: Mathew, or Mat as he prefers is shy and lonely. And of course he likes to be alone. If he finds any friends he could quickly scare them away by becoming a bit to much excited. He has been bullied a lot, and in high-school it's not to different. He is in a stage where he is a bit confused about what he is.

Random Note: His parents are divorced. He also turns to music and books, and is very good computers.

description

I also suck at finding pictures.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Cool, I'll post mine in a moment ^^

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Name:Michael McClair
Personality:Michael is pretty much a typical jock. He enjoys sports and is a bit mean to those he doesn't like. But beneath his rude and cold facade is a kind-hearted person who just wants to have real friends.
Appearance:

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:52PM) (new)

So do you want to start or what? (Also does he have a cat in the story too. I love cats) (Also I'll do a few posts and then I am going to sleep it's 1am here and I have school tomorrow.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) I'll start ^^ ((Sure, he can have a cat. I prefer dogs to be honest))

Michael had woken up late as usual. He wasn't a morning person at all, so he tended to stay in bed longer than he should have. He ran downstairs as he pulled on a shirt, grabbed a poptart and ran out the door as he bit into his food. He continued to run down the street towards the school. Hopefully he wasn't late again for class again...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Mat was in school among the first, for someone reason he liked learning, but he didn't like school. He just didn't have anything else to do. He had his dark jeans and a hoodie. Under that he had a brown shirt with some city on it. As he heard the class bell he placed the book he was reading in his backpack sat up from the floor and entered the now unlocked classroom. He looked around for some reason. He wasn't sure why, but he was looking around for a special jock.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Michael ran into the classroom and breathed heavily as he stood there, "I'm here!" He said, then went over to his desk and sat down. He sighed and laid his head down, feeling tired despite having slept more than 8 hours last night.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Mat unconscionably sighed. Luckily, as usual nobody was paying attention. He blushed for a moment, but then quickly put his head down and started doodling.

(Sorry, I am going for he is confused thing right away)

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Michael wrote down the things the teacher was writing down on the board, resting his cheek into the palm of his hand.

((What do you mean?))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((He is confused about what he is - straight, gay...))

Mat was hesitating to look up. He concentrated on the teacher for once, he started writing down what the teacher was explaining. Still, the weird feeling was there once again. He tried harder.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry have to go. Too tired.))