Who's Next? discussion

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador was with his people, his shirt off as he dribbled the ball across the green field painted with white stripes, smiling as he kicked it and fell on his knees, "GOOOOOOOOOOAL" he shouted.

message 2: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
London sat at a nearby bench. He was reading one of his many Poe books; The Raven. He looked up when Salvador shouted. He studied him. 'Interesting...'He thought. He had a slight blush; he didn't notice it and continued to read. He looked up a second time, putting the book down and thinking, 'Should I Talk To Him, Or No?' after a minute, he decided on introducing himself. His heart beat fast; he didn't know why. He fixed his blue shirt collar and walked up to Salvador, saying, "Hello." Quite shy-like.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smiled and waved, his shirt around the back of his neck as he panted, "Hiya" he replied as he took a sip of his water bottle, "I'm Salvador, owned by Brazil" he added.

message 4: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London smiled shyly and replied back with, "I-I'm London, owned by England." He held out his hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "Coolio" he took his hand firmly and shook with a confident smile.

message 6: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Quite a firm grip." London said chuckling. He smiled back. "You are a talented football player." He stated.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "Yea, won the world cup for Brazil six years in a row" he smiled, "Its a real fun sport." he added.

message 8: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I've never tried it." London said, smiling. "And really, six years? Impressive." Said London.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and chuckled, "You should, it's real fun" he replied.

message 10: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Really, now? I'll consider it." London replied. "So, anything else you do other than sports?" He asked.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Sing... cook... paint" he said as Paco, his chihuahua walked up next to him and yipped softly.
http://th00.deviantart.net/fs37/200H/...

message 12: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London nodded and smiled. "Cooking's fun." He looked to the chihuahua; his face lite up. "Is that little one yours?" London asked. His face went slightly emotionless. 'Little One?! What The Hell Am I Thinking?! I Sound Like A Mother Asking Another If They Have A Child. God, I'm Such An Embarrassment.' He thought to himself. London blushed lightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled, "Yea. It's Paco. He's kinda annoying but my parrots a bit more silent." he replied.

message 14: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"He's adorable." London replied. "You have more pets? How can you keep up with all of them?" He asked, chuckling. "As you can probably tell, I love animals." London added.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shrugged, "I used to live in the amazon. I guess they kinda just come to me" he half smiled.

message 16: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I see." London said, looking Salvador from head to toe. "I have a pet myself, but, he's not here right now." He said while chuckling slightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and sighed as he took the shirt from his neck, "Damn. I work myself to hard and I get a drenched t shirt" he murmured.

message 18: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"That's a shame..." London said, not all that clearly, for he was in deep thought. He had found himself staring at Salvador's eyes with a sleepy gaze. He shook his head and blushed slightly. "I-I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost in thought." He said, holding his head.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador chuckled, "It's fine, I'm pretty tired too. And hungry... haven't had lunch/" he trailed.

message 20: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London looked up to him. "I haven't either. Would you care to...have lunch with me?" London asked awkwardly.
'This sounds like I just asked him out...I am a failure for things like this.' He thought. "I-it's not like a date or anything! I was just asking, in you know, a friendly way..." He added, trailing off.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled and nodded, wrapping his arm around London's shoulder, "Sure, I'd love to" he smiled. "But lemme go grab a shirt" he said before running over to his bag on the bleachers.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Jean was walking the scorror field confused, tired and alone. Just a few hours ago he was walking to a meeting when a pentagram open up infront of him and he was transported to this new and strange world. Where the hell is he?? He saw to people and shyly walk towards them. (gtg)

message 23: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London smiled as Salvador put his arm around him. He was blushing like made, and that caused his glasses to fog up. When Salvador left, he took off his glasses and wiped the steam off of them. "Damn!" He said while wiping. 'Have I Gotten A Liking Towards Salvador? Oh, Come Now, London. He's New, And Don't Go Chasing After New People.' He thought.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador pulled on a new shirt from his bag and sighed, telling one of his friends to take threst of his stuff to his house before going back to London, "Aight, where we going?" he asked.

message 25: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Um... How about the Barley Mow?" London suggested.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "Sure, lead the way" he smiled.

message 27: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London nodded his head and said, "Okay. Just, let me grab my things, then we'll go." He started to walk to his bag and book. A few thoughts remained in his head.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "Course" he glanced around. He was still a bit young.

message 29: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

When London grabbed his bag, he bit his lip slightly. He slung the bag is shoulder. "Alright, let's go, shall we?" London said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and waited for him to lead the way with Paco at his heels.

message 31: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London started to walk down the sidewalk. He waited for Salvador.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador picked up the little dog and put him on his shoulder, chuckling sloghtly as it licked his cheek. He smiled and raced up next to London.

message 33: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I've been there before. It's nice and comforting. Almost like home." London said as Salvador was by his side.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He noddedd, "Bet so" he chuckled.

message 35: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

He smiled and looked over to Salvador. "What's your home like? I'm curious to know." He asked.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Well... it has a beach surrounding it. And the climates pretty constant. Can get humid but ultimately its really pretty" he replied.

message 37: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"It sounds amazing." London said with a smile. He added, "you know, I've never been to a beach?" With a slight laugh.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Maybe I could take you after lunch. It's amazing" he smiled.

message 39: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((Listening to G.U.Y xD))

"Really? Thanks. But, wouldn't I be a burden?" London replied while smiling. His British mannerisms kixked in.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He shook his head, "Nah, I was thinking of taking a surf later tonight anyways. The moon is fabulouso at night" he replied.

<< Lols. >>

message 41: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((:3))

London nodded his head. He stopped once they were outside of the Barley Mow. "Well, here we are." He said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and opened the door for London.

<< Can you make the restuaraunt? >>

message 43: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((Yup))

London smiled. "Thank you." He said.