Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) Shatter Me discussion

Books like the Shatter Me trilogy

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle Merkle What are some books that are similar to the Shatter Me trilogy? I love how it was more about the love story, and I love Warners character!!! I'm looking for some books that are similar.

kayla tulop Sweet evil by wendy higgins, Legend by marie lu, Iron king and immortal cure by Julie kagawa ( i think that's how you spell it) they are kind of popular books so you might have read them

Danielle Merkle I'll have to check all these books out! I'm actually a newer reader so I haven't read much. Just the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan, Shatter Me trilogy, and a few books from Ellen Hopkins!

Danielle Merkle Yes I've read burned it was actually my favorite book by her! I seen the two hunger game movies so I kinda spoiled myself, but I still might read them since I've heard so many good things about the trilogy.

Fatooma Al zarouni Touch (Denazen #1)

Micah touch was alright....the roles are actually reversed in the book n regards to shatter me.

message 7: by Gemma (new) - added it

Gemma H. The Grisha Trilogy. The first book is Shadow and Bone and the second is Siege and Storm. The third book, Ruin and Rising, is coming in June 17 2014.

Smyrna garg read existence trilogy its an awesome book!!!

Veronica Fatooma wrote: "Touch (Denazen #1)"

second that :D