1x1 > NuTs....MaY CoNtAiN ChAoS ! and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Hello

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hello...That's a hell of a title...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Got any ideas ? I will have a go at anything...

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments I'm not entirely sure what to choose. I'd love to do a kidnapping one for some reason.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

So be it ! You want kidnapped ? Tell me who you are and where you are......:0)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I meant fictionally of course !))

message 7: by Janelle (last edited Apr 29, 2014 02:59PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Character: Lovelle (princess)

Place: Medieval time zone

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Character : Fade

Theif...Assassin...Kidnapper

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Cool who should start?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

You start...

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle sat down at Dinner eating her Brother sitting next to her and her Father Across from her. Eating in silence for a few moments. She ate her salad gently and drinking water.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade sat outside the house. He had been watching this family for weeks, learning their routines, preparing for this night.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle finished eating excusing herself and leaving to wash herself and get ready to rest up. Before having to meet her Fiancée.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade saw lights go on in the upstairs bathroom...the time was nearly right.....SHE would be going out soon....

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle finished getting ready slipping on some jewels before leaving her bathroom turning on her room light.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade got out of the car and crossed the street to below the window...just as the room light came on.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle looked in the mirror she fixed her hair thinking. She went over to her window fixing the blinds she grabbed her jacket slipping it on and getting a bag. Slipping her things inside.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade tucked himself into the shadows and waited.....door or window, he wondered....

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments She finished getting ready and left out her room door and going out the front door locking it holding her coat and bag. Sighing her guards were already waiting for her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade fired two, silent, tranquiliser darts. the guards fell to the ground and fade was at Lovelle's side immediately...digging the pistol into her back, hand over her mouth.
"One single noise Princess...and you join them....To the car !", he ordered.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle froze suddenly getting into the car she was freaking out so worried. She struggled to not call for any help at all.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade sat in next to her and slid them across..."Now Princess, we go for a little ride", he smiled, as he started the car and pulled out into the road.

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle tried not to scream shaking badly. "What do you want?" She asked him. "Who are you?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"You may call me Fade...", smiled Fade, injecting Lovelle's leg with something which made all but her head go paralysed and numb, "I will be your kidnapper for the next few days....unless your family do not pay, in which case, I will be your murderer !"

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle flinched her whole body was numb and paralyzed she looked at him. Her strength leaving her. She couldn't believe this was happening he wanted money from her family.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade drove out of town and far into the desert, eventually arriving at an old shack. He carried Lovelle out of the car and into the shack, placing her in a cell with chains at her feet and wrists.
He then dimmed all the light and left the shack.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle struggled to get free but being too numbed she couldn't do anything. She cried softly scared to death.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade knew the injection would be wearing off of Lovelle soon...so he had to move fast.
changing his clothes, and putting on a false wig and beard, he returned to the shack.
"Well...I see my assistant has brought me fresh meat...", he smiled in a false English accent.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle tried to get her hands free looking up at him shaking. "Please let me go I never did anything to you. I'll make sure you won't get arrested just please let me go!" She begged the man.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't beg, Little one, it is so demeaning....", smiled the Englishman soothingly, "You will be perfectly safe here...as long as mommy and daddy pay up", he smiled.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle held in her tears. "Please let me go please!" She begged out of fear she was so scared.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Soon", assured the Englishman...."but first...I need your cell phone...", he again smiled and held out his hand.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "I don't have it." Lovelle lied shaking badly she hid it and didn't want to give it up. She felt safer with it near her. Once she gets free she could call for help. She could escape.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

The Englishman got a strained look on his face and unlocked the cage door, striding across to Lovelle and grabbing her wrist, "Don't play silly games with me dear, I know damned fine you have a cell phone. Now where is it ?", he demanded.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "I don't have it with me." Lovelle tried to get her wrist free the lies just kept getting bigger as she tried to get away from him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stupid girl....", slapped the Englishman across Lovelles face, "Where is the cellphone?"

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments She whimpered at the contact of his hand slapping her. "Why do you care? I'm tied up I can't use it I wouldn't even if I could!" She yelled at him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I NEED it, you stupid girl....to contact your family as proof of life...Now give me the phone!", he demanded, raising his hand again in threat....

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "I'm not going to give it to you!" She yelled at him harshly. She could feel it vibrate where she hid it. She didn't hear it though. Luckily it was tucked under her shirt the screen black against her chest. It wasn't seen either.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

The Englishman again brought his hand across her face and then began grabbing at Lovelles clothes and body...looking for the phone..."Where the hell have you hidden it?".

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle whimpered but struggled as he kept grabbing at her to find it. She just hoped he wouldn't rip her clothes away to find it.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

The englishman would not give up...he began ripping and pulling at Lovelles clothing..."I didn't want to do this...but I want that phone !", he raged as he shredded her shirt, leaving her just in her bra.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle struggled still her phone visible hiding in her bra. She closed her eyes for a minute half naked and tied up. She tried to stop him before he could grab her phone.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The Englishman grabbed the phone, scratching Lovelle as he did so..."There was No Need for that fuss...and now I made you bleed....I was saving that for later...", he began scrolling through her phone contacts..."Ah...this must be daddy that has phoned you so often....".

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Lovelle cried a bit. "Please I don't know what my family did or what I did but please just let me go!" She begged him crying shaking badly she was so sad and scared to death.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"What did you do ? WHAT DID YOU DO ?", ranted the Englishman, "You became rich off of an idea that was mine.....I worked for your father...slaved for him ! he took my invention, patented it and made millions off of it !"

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments She flinched. "I had no intention of that just let me go please! This seems to be between you and my father!" She cried.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"But this is waaaay more fun....", smiled the Englishman...

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "At least tell me what will you do to me if my family doesn't respond!" She glared at him.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"That my dear is simple....", he leered, "Rape you and kill you !".

« previous 1