Who's Next? discussion

Role play in the 2p world! > 2!P World Meeting Place (who's next)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 90 (90 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Where... I guess some things are actually accomplished...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany leads Italy into the building with a somehwat blank face showing no anticipation.

message 3: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen frowned. Zis vorld is of negative energy... I can feel its dark core... I vonder if zere is a yin to zis yang of a vorld... My desolate places are usually found vizin(within) me, yet... Vhen I look around... I find many desolate places in ozers, as vell... It's as if ve all have a black hole vizin us...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany tilted his head at Gilen once he found him in his seat. All alone. Sigh. Germany put a hand on his shoulder, "Brozer, may I ask you a question?" he asked.

message 5: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen looked up when he heard his brother. "Oh, Hallo Brozer Vest. Vhat is your calling for?"

Luciano looked at Lutz. "He's kinda odd..."

Gilen frowned. "Vhat do you mean, Italia?"

"...Nothing." Luciano mumbled.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Vell Luciano and I were talking about my past. But I don't remember it very vell" he said.

message 7: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen paused. "...So vhat so you vant to know about your past?" He asked hesitantly, getting suspicion from Luciano. "Because I usually zought you vould ask Young Master about zat kind of zing..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shrugged, "I simply vant to know. I'm curious" he replied.

message 9: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen gulped, tugging at his collar. "V-Vell, it's a long story, really..." He seemed to look nervous. "...Luciano, May you leave ze room for a minute..."

Luciano knew it must've been serious if Gilen called him by his human name. "I-I will." Luciano looked at Germany, "I'll be in the other room."

Once Luciano left, Gilen frowned, "Are you sure you vant to know?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and looked back at Luciano as he left, "Vell.. yes" he replied.

message 11: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen sighed. "...Vell, vhen I said ve vere blood brozers... Half of zat vas a lie. Ve are brozers... But not of same blood. I found you knocked out in a var zone, and I didn't vant to leave you zere; you were just a little kid zen..." Gilen admitted. "You didn't know vho you vere, so I called you Lutz, and zen you began to grow. I took care of you, and zen... I vent back to ze var area and found a small pushbroom. I brought it back and showed it to Austria, whom explained to me zat it used to belong to a little girl vho lived viz him, and gave it to a small nation called..." Gilen frowned.

"...Holy Roman Empire." Gilen added.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt was about to walk in when he saw Luciano standing outside "Hey, whats going on?" He asked. Unsure why he was standing outside. Also his hockey stick was cover on blood.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and sighed before punching him in the shoulder harshly, "Brozer! You didn't tell me! How am I supposed to explain zhat to Luciano!" he growled.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:10PM) (new)

Luciano frowned. "Lutz is talking to Gilen about Germany's past... Gilen told me to step outside for a bit..." Luciano explained. "I would wait before going in... It think here's something very personal going on in there..."

message 15: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 29, 2014 03:14PM) (new)

Gilen winced. "Sorry, brozer! Vhen I told Austria he told me not to tell you! I'm so sorry, brozer!" Gilen frowned. "Vhen you met Luciano Austria told me zat Luciano was mistaken for a girl vhen he vas little and he vas the girl zat gave Holy Roman Empire ze pushbroom. I zought one day you vould remember... I'm sorry, brozer..."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oui, Everyone's past are harsh" He said leaning on the wall taking out one of his smokes. He lit it and started to smoke

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blushed and didn't know what to say, covering his mouth with his palm to hide the blush and turning around, "Damn it brozer" he whispered.

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen frowned. "I'm sorry... I canted to tell you... But..." Gilen sighed. "Austria originally said if you remembered you vould also remember he pain from ve battlefield I found you at.."

Luciano frowned. "Si... Everyone has a harsh past..." Luciano sighed. "Even myself..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sat down, "You know vhat, ve are bringing Italy in here and you are telling him vhat happened" he nodded, "Mostly because I'm only recieving small flashbacks." he murmured.

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Gilen shook his head. "Nein. If Luciano figures out your Holy Roman Empire, he vill freak!" Gilen sighed. "...Austria told me you made a promise vith Italy vhen before you left... You promise Italy... You vould return...... And... You never did... France told Italy zat Holy Roman Empire had fallen... And Italy vent into long depression... It's also the main reason behind his anger, rage, and desire for power..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, "But in a sense I have returned." he frowned.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"mm Yeah" He agreeded "Me to" he sighed and watch the worst parts of his life flash back in his brain. He let out a puff of smoke.

message 23: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Zink about it, brozer..." Gilen frowned. "Italy zought you vere gone forever... Suddenly, you appear... You zink he's going to take zis lightly? Just hug you and everyzing suddenly becomes great? Nein. Look at him, brozer. He became zis vay because of Holy Roman Empire's fall... He von't be automatically happy to see you... He will probably be furious you didn't come back sooner..." Gilen sighed. "Zat, and ze fact he had gotten over Holy Roman Empire and had fallen in love viz you... Honestly, don't zink I haven't been able to see right zrough you two; you love each ozer, and it's obvious."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and blushed, "Vhatever." he said blankly, "I-I vot say anyzhing" he whispered.

message 25: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"If Italy asks, just say ze same story Austria told you... I'm sorry, brozer, but it's all I can do..." Gilen sighed. "I'm sorry, brozer..."

Luciano frowned. "Everyone thought I was a girl at first because of how high pitched my voice was. When I hit puberty, everyone figured out that was false." Luciano smirked, but it quickly drifted back to a frown. "And... Holy Rome... Had fallen..." Luciano frowned. He cleared his throat. "Let's go in, they are probably done by now..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany says nothing and stands up, "... I don't know vhat to say... Vhat vill I tell him?" he whispered, already beginning to remember the war.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah" He said openiong up his eyes and walking in. He walk quietly still smoking.

message 28: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Just make somezing up, I don't know!" Gilen heard the door open. "Good luck, mein brozer." Gilen looked at the table and tried to empty his mind of stress.

Luciano frowned as he entered. "The air around here seems stressed... Weird."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well they just talk about their past" He said with a tone of no expression.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany was on the verge of having a panic attack. He swallowed and stood up, not knowing what to say look at Luciano, "I-I vas apperently in zhe army and lost mien memory.. zhats it." he whispered before walking out, he had always been a bad liar, he wanted to make it short and sweet.

message 31: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned, then walked over to Gilen, grabbed him by the shirt, and lifted him up in the air. "What did you really tell him, Gilen."

"Nozing, Nozing, really! He vas in ze army!" Gilen yelped.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey" Matt said walking over and ripping Luciano's grip from Gilen "Clam the fuck down"

message 33: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "I know Lutz is a bad lier, and he stutters when he lies, so tell me the truth, Gilen."

Gilen whimpered. "...Zank you, Canada... And I just told him he vas in ze army, zat's it. He got amnesia after a var plane blew up near him in ze middle of ze fight, zat's all!"

Luciano paused, then glared. "...Lutz told me that he got amnesia from a bomb..."

Gilen slightly gulped "L-Like he vould know vhat really happened, honestly..." He chuckled nervously.

Luciano growled. "When you lie, you either are panicked or you chuckle nervously, exactly like that..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany looked around the corner and sighed, standing against the wall and listening.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt glared at the Ittilan "Eh, calm down" He growled "Does it matter if he remembers the past or not?" He said.

message 36: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano sighed. "N-No reason... I just could sense the lying in both of their voices. That's all, and I don't like being lied to." Luciano frowned.

Gilen coward behind Matt, glad he was there to seperate him from Luciano.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked, I can't lie to Luciano! Vhat if he doez find out and he'z even more mad at me?" he thought.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt glared at Luciano for a second "Welcome to the real world, its full of lies" He said

message 39: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "When people lie to me, it's a different story... 'Mattie'." Luciano growled.

Gilen swallowed. "Oh dear... Oh dear, don't fight..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Luciano... isht not worth it" he murmured.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Say that again" Matt said taking a step forwards his bloodly hockey stick in his hand and he was glaring at the smaller male. "I dare you"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany's eyes flashed bright red, taking both of his chefs knives out of his pockets, "Look you arrogant little bastard, I suggest you shut zhe fuck up before I tear you apart with your own hockey shtick" he growled.

message 43: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano growled, pulling out his golden dagger. "Mattie, you heard me perfectly. I said Mattie. Mattie, Mattie, Mattie. That is your name, right, Mattie?" Luciano smirked. "Try me."

Gilen got inbetween the two. "Don't fight, please! I don't want anyone to be hurt!"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed and put a hand on Luciano's shoulder, "Like I said isht not vorth it" he said.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Hello ?? >>

message 46: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(I can't really do anything with Snow offline XD)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry DX)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt took another step forwards so he was one foot awya from the Ittlian and swung his hockey stick but stopped just before it hit his head and kick him in the stomach hard.

message 49: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano chuckled, his hands wrapped around his stomach from the kick. "Why not hit me with the hockey stick, Mattie?" Luciano grinned psychotically. "Even I'm not that hesitant." Luciano said before grabbing the Canadian by the wrist and twisting it. He took his dagger to the Canadian's arm and trailed it down his arm.

"S-Stop!" Gilen yelled, his eye color shifting from light blue to dark violet in a matter of seconds before Gilen grabbed Luciano's arm and flipped the Italian.

Luciano smirked. "Who knew, the Prussian actually can fight." Luciano chuckled insanely.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany growled and kicked Gilen in the stomach, sending him flying backwards before he grabbed Matt's arm and swung him across the table, his eyes turning a deeper shade of violet.

« previous 1