The One (The Selection, #3) The One discussion

Maxon's Groupies-A BR of Epic Proportions :P

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Hi, Laddiieeessssssss
 photo karen_zpsbaac9f99.gif
-----Maxon's final decision is among us!!! I, personally, cannot wait until Tuesday!!! I'm. So. Giddy. And. Excited!!!!!

photo tumblr_inline_ms4a597zmw1rnvwt1_zpsff929894.gif

Say hi, Y'all!!!

photo anchorman-jump-in-air_zps89c5d84d.gif

Jenniferღ Hey Ladies starting tonight woot!!!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ I DO TOOOOOOO!!!!!! Ugh, if it's not ^^^^^ this chick will be pretty upset :/

The other girls will probably pick Aspen just to spite us lol

Jenniferღ Thanks H!!!!! I'm excited to start ill update along the way..

Jenniferღ Are Sarah and I the only ones starting from the beginning????

Sarah Starting tonight hopefully also! Have a friend stopping by and landon still feels bad so might be tomorrow before I get a chance

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Kris might try! And Erika is!! And if Jen joins, she is as well :))

Jenniferღ Really?? Oh good!! Finished first chapter girls!!!

Sarah on chapter 3 but stopping bc my friend stopped by! liking it so far but I have a feeling I'm going to be feeling so sorry for aspen :/... not team him or anything but gah how sad to be a 5 6 7 or 8 :(

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ lol I loved aspen. Actually, I still do.

Honestly either guy is great-really. Better than she deserves lol.

But Maxon is defo my favesies

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ He's just so sweet!

Jenniferღ Plus he a prince and we know how chels feels about that!!!!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Muahaha it's true!! He's one of my Prince obsessions!!

Jenniferღ Aspens so cute!!!!

♥Erika Hi ladies! Probably won't get to start book one until tomorrow but looking forward to chatting with you all!! BOOM I'M PUMPED!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Jennifer wrote: "Aspens so cute!!!!"

He really is, Jen. He is a totally good guy. It's so sad that he is a lower caste, because it really clouds his judgement.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ ♥Erika wrote: "Hi ladies! Probably won't get to start book one until tomorrow but looking forward to chatting with you all!! BOOM I'M PUMPED!"

Yay, Erika!!! So glad you started chatting! I'm
Guna love seeing everyone's updates :D :D this is guna be a fun one...it's like living vicariously through you all

Jenniferღ Hey Erika!! Let us know when you start!!!

Jenniferღ Selection time!! Lol

Jenniferღ Marlee is so nice!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

hey girls!! i thought that The One's release date was may 6... you guys got a ARC???

Jenniferღ Hey Natalia!! Noooo we just started the thread early because some of haven't read this series! Feel free to join in whenever though!! :-)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennifer wrote: "Hey Natalia!! Noooo we just started the thread early because some of haven't read this series! Feel free to join in whenever though!! :-)"

Ohhhhhhhhh really??? I thought this was some kind of exclusive BR for who have received an ARC.. I would love to make part of it!!!!!!! I never joined a BR before!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Harriet wrote: "Hey girls!!! Sucks that I live in England will forever miss your chats lol!! Hey Erika, Hey Natalia!!! So excited for The One woot...

Glad you're enjoying The Selection Jen :) Aspen is definitely..."

I read The Guard a few days ago and I gotta say.. I thought Aspen was cute before..now I'm completely in love with him!! Don't get me wrong I'm still team Maxon but now I really REALLY want Aspen to have his HEA!!! He's such a sweet guy he deserves it!

Sarah Oh no Harriet not sure?!

on chapter 10 (first book) and loving it!!!!!
I also love marlee! I wish I was part of the selection. .. I have no problem being pampered ;)

Sarah yay! glad we've got a good group going to read together! me and jenny are starting from book 1 so we'll be updating about those until time for BR

Sarah Harriet mine says may 6th for pre order.

sooooo.. what can we do???

Sarah Can't someone order the paperback and mail it?

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ You better still comment....maybe a fairy will magically get it there sometime before June?? Weirder things have happened..... ♥

Sarah How does that work if you bought it from a store here and shipped it to yourself?

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ It's not the same monetarily...dollars and pounds...

It's a moot point anyway....I had pre-ordered the hardback signed by the author and was guna send it to her as a surprise anyway :) ^^^^

Since we both loved it so much.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Welcome, Fellow Pea!!!

When I saw the post I decided she needed to know so she wasn't tooooo depressed. I ordered it awhile ago.

Sarah aww yay!!! so sweet Chelsea!

Sarah omg loved the first breakfast with maxon and him sending the pastries! :):):):))))

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Thank you :)

I knooooow....are you warming up to him yet?

♥Erika Just started The Selection this morning. Already loving America... she's so spunky and cool. Starting Chapter 3 now... I'll keep you all updated :) So behind!!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Yaaaay!!! So excited to live through you guys!! Lmao

Keep is updated on the boy situation!! :P

Jenniferღ I'm finished!!!!!!!!

Jenniferღ Chelsea that's so nice!!! Sorry H :-( I hate that happens in UK ...

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Jennifer wrote: "I'm finished!!!!!!!!"

Jesus...you didn't!!!! Did you?!!

Jenniferღ Sarah wrote: "omg loved the first breakfast with maxon and him sending the pastries! :):):):))))"

Sarah me too!!!!

Jenniferღ Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I'm finished!!!!!!!!"

Jesus...you didn't!!!! Did you?!!"

I did yep!!!

Jenniferღ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ !!!! So so so so good !!!! Thanks for pushing me Chels and H!

Jenniferღ Totally Team Maxon!!! I love the arm comments lol

♥Erika Jennifer wrote: "I'm finished!!!!!!!!"

Eeek you're so speedy! I'm only 15% in. Busy at work today... don't my bosses understand that I need to get some quality reading in during work hours? ;)

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ OMMMMGGGGG JENNNNNNN-

The fact that she is his (view spoiler)?!?!?!?!??!?!! GGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ ♥Erika wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "I'm finished!!!!!!!!"

Eeek you're so speedy! I'm only 15% in. Busy at work today... don't my bosses understand that I need to get some quality reading in during work hours? ;)"

I knooooooow, Erika!! Working 8-5 everyday BLOWS so I feel your pain!!! You need to ninja like me----(sneak read behind desk lmao)

message 48: by Jenniferღ (last edited Apr 30, 2014 10:53AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenniferღ Erika, Lol I'm totally totally not usually!! But my next few days are a bit busy so I wanted to make sure I got the first book down before Tuesday!!

Your bosses need to prioritize for real! Lol

Jenniferღ Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ wrote: "OMMMMGGGGG JENNNNNNN-

The fact that she is his [spoilers removed]?!?!?!?!??!?!! GGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Chelseaaaaaaaasaaaaa I knowwwwww OMG ❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤ seriously

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jenniferღ Ill use more spoilers for the next book I was be lazy as usual lol

« previous 1 3 4 5 6