The Next Best Book Club discussion

CLOSED: Promote Your Site/Stuff > New book coming out for children 6-10 *** GREAT FOR BOYS!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (last edited Jul 23, 2009 11:06AM) (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Hi everyone! I'm in the final stages of Danny Chalmers is THE PRINCIPAL Danny Chalmers is THE PRINCIPAL (Danny Chalmers Series, #1) by Sherry Maroon . Here is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqWzj3... . It is a very funny story about a boy who "accidentally" becomes principal and wreaks havic at the school until he realizes that not everything about being principal is fun. It will be out in August and possibly sooner. I have created a group here on goodreads for anyone who is interested in the book. I will keep the "Danny Chalmers Group" updated first, before anyone else, as to when it is available for sale and any specials I will be running. If you are interested, please join! Here's the link: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/2... .

I hope to see you there!

Oh! and here's Danny's website where you can learn about the book and a little about the author! http://www.dannychalmers.com/

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10123 comments Mod
Sherry, so strange, I cant seem to find any of your other posts with this group. Have you posted with us before?

message 3: by Sherry (last edited Jul 23, 2009 06:57AM) (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Yes, Lori, lots! I try to pop in at least once a week since February. I haven't been too active the last month, though, because I've been wrapping up the book. I've been with you since your profile pic was you drinking coffee in your car...then it went to you and a guy at the bar...pretty sure it went to you at some library or something (?). So, yes, I've been a member....and I have stalked your profile pic! LOL!

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Maybe you don't recognize me because I changed profile pics...this was my old one:

Photobucket

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

OK, I thought so but wasnt sure!
Thanks for clearing that up for me :)

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (last edited Jul 23, 2009 07:13AM) (new)

The avi changes always confuse the hell out of me... so hard to keep everyone straight that way :)

Congrats on the release of the book btw! Very exciting!!!

message 7: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Thanks, Lori. You scared me for a minute...I've seen how vicious this group gets with people who only post in this section! If I smoked, I'd have to go get a cigarette right now to calm my nerves! LOL!

--thanks for the congrats!--

message 8: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Breathe Sherry, breathe.
That's why I asked first. I wasnt sure ...

:)

message 9: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments LOL! I'm good now :)

message 10: by Pollopicu (new)

Pollopicu lifeslounge.com

message 11: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Ellis | 176 comments Good morning Have a lovely awake time.
:)sharon

message 12: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (sherylmarasi) | 93 comments Morning Sharon! Nice to see you in here!

message 13: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Rachel... huh? What's the link? It doesnt appear to be related to Sherry's book...