The Fifth Avenue Series discussion

Welcome to Fifth Avenue...

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin Crews | 3 comments Mod
We want to introduce you to Austin, Hunter, and Alex with a few teasers…

Austin:

description

Hunter:

description

Alex:

description

What do you think?

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlyindy) | 4 comments I like! Can't wait to start reading the stories!

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny | 1 comments Excited! "Avenge me" teaser is hot!

message 4: by Maisey (new)

Maisey Yates (maiseyyates) | 2 comments Mod
:D Thanks everyone! We're really excited for you to get your hands on the books. It was something different and FUN for us. :)

message 5: by Caitlin (new)

If anyone's planning to be at RT, I think we'll be giving some copies away there!

message 6: by Janine (new)

Janine (jbrowe) | 1 comments I can't wait to read these stories

message 7: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlyindy) | 4 comments I wish I was going to be at RT, but not this year, maybe next year. I am going to RAGT in Ohio in June though.

message 8: by Caitlin (new)

RAGT sounds like so much fun, Kim!

message 9: by Maisey (new)

Maisey Yates (maiseyyates) | 2 comments Mod
RAGT is fun! I'm sad to miss it this year but I had too many other things. I'll be at RT, BEA, RWA and then in Australia for RWA in Sydney!

message 10: by Maria Rose (new)

Maria Rose Looking forward to this series!

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlyindy) | 4 comments Caitlin wrote: "RAGT sounds like so much fun, Kim!"
I have heard so many great things about it and it was definitely a great price! I am looking forward to meeting people I have only talked to online.

message 12: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlyindy) | 4 comments Maisey wrote: "RAGT is fun! I'm sad to miss it this year but I had too many other things. I'll be at RT, BEA, RWA and then in Australia for RWA in Sydney!"
wow, you are one busy lady Maisey! I have friends in Australia right now, and it is on my bucket list of places to go visit.

message 13: by Margaret (last edited May 26, 2014 09:39AM) (new)

Margaret | 1 comments Just found this group after pre-ordering the prequel "Take Me". This series sounds intriguing!!! Oh, and please pardon my ignorance, but what is RT?

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments Hi Margaret! Welcome!

RT was the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention which took place earlier this month in New Orleans. It was fun!

Hope you enjoy Take Me. It's a great introduction to the series!

Caitlin