In our opinion... discussion

Debates > Gay marriage, should it be legal?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 2507 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 72 comments I think there is no reason to keep gays from being able to marry. How can people two in love apart. Anyone who claims religion in there defense I just want to tell them A. There is more to life then religion
b. think and pick your side on yourself

message 3: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 533 comments I don't really care

message 4: by Alyssa, The procrastinator XD (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 2507 comments Mod
My view is that it's their life so why should I interfere with their happiness. So if they want to get married then more power to them.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 11 comments Why should we prevent two people from marrying each other? It's their life.

message 6: by Liza (new)

Liza Lorenz (lizalorenz) | 14 comments Yes, they should be allowed to be married. As other say, it is their business, no skin off my back, and does not in any way diminish the institution of marriage.

Of course, I also agree with Madison that religious entities cannot be forced to accept or participate in gay marriages.

But what about businesses owned by people who say it is against their religion, so they don't want to cater to gay people...restaurants, hotels, etc? Should that be allowed?

message 7: by Liza (new)

Liza Lorenz (lizalorenz) | 14 comments @Madison...I just read the pope has called a Vatican meeting to discuss gay marriage and contraception. He really is committed to making changes. I just hope he stays alive long enough to do so...and he better watch his back. :)

message 8: by Ollie (new)

Ollie Bradshaw (sebastian-bach) | 72 comments Love knows no gender!

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie | 19 comments Yes! You love who you love, and some people are different! There is no difference between love with the opposite gender, or the same! Have you guys ever heard of the song, Same love? If you are doubting by opinion, give it a listen!

message 10: by Dimpu (new)

Dimpu (theradiantmockingjay) | 6 comments Katie wrote: "Yes! You love who you love, and some people are different! There is no difference between love with the opposite gender, or the same! Have you guys ever heard of the song, Same love? If you are dou..."

I'm with you. I completely agree. Love is love. And I think they should be allowed to get married if they want. It's their personal lives.

Minda~Quenn {Somehow I found a way to get lost in you} Yes!!!! I see no reason why a gay couple people should be allowed to get married.

message 12: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Ollie wrote: "Love knows no gender!"

right! love is love is love!

message 13: by Apoorva (new)

Apoorva | 96 comments I think gay marriages should be made legal
Them marrying isn't gonna affect us any wayyyy
So why stop them ?
It's their life their decision they can do what ever they want